• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fast food.

How often do you eat fast food?

• Almost never

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • A couple times a month

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • A couple times a week.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Almost every day.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Maize, You can have my corn bread :D
It reminds me of cake and cake and beans dont go :eek:
Then there's always biscuits and gravy... biscuits in England are cookies.... I only got to the name and was put off :(

Bangbang

I love to cook and eating is my favorite hobby. :biglaugh: However I like to cruise around in myjeepwhile eatin fast food. McDonalds gets the most of my money but White Castle gets the number one vote. I usually get 6 burgers...onion chips...and clam strips. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Arby's started to sound good again, so I eat thier a couple times a week, because it is good, and I still get free food. I'll get something from a more greesy burger joint maybe once or twice a month. Rallys, aka Checkers in some places, has the best fries and burgers I know of, and is usually the only burger fast food place I eat at.

FFH

Veteran Member
I seriously have not had fast food for at least six months, this thread may break that trend.

FFH

Veteran Member
Anyone ever see the documentary "Super Size Me" ? That DVD pretty much killed my cravings.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Well, I'm one of the two people who voted "Almost every day." But I only eat "healthy" fast food. :D

I'll have a Wendy's salad or a Subway roasted chicken breast or a Taco Time chicken soft taco on a whole wheat tortilla. I hate to cook, so I eat a lot more of this junk than I should, but I do try to stay away from the greasy stuff.

FFH

Veteran Member
Katzpur said:
Taco Time chicken soft taco on a whole wheat tortilla.
This is the stuff I am talking about. It is possible to eat healthy when eating out, at some places. It doesn't have to taste bad. Just replacing the white flour tortilla with whole wheat makes a huge difference in your health. A whole wheat tortilla with lots of beans, brown rice, chicken, guocamole and sour cream. :D Your body will thank you and your chances of having any health problems are next to nothing.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Anyone ever see the documentary "Super Size Me" ? That DVD pretty much killed my cravings.
That movie made sure I would never eat McDonalds again. The only time I have eaten thier, in almost 5 years, was when my friend who lives in Ohio was visiting, and his cousin who is a manager at a McDonalds gave us free food. I can honestly say I much rather would have passed. The meat tasted like card-board, and the fries tasted rather odd as well.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Luke Wolf said:
That movie made sure I would never eat McDonalds again. The only time I have eaten thier, in almost 5 years, was when my friend who lives in Ohio was visiting, and his cousin who is a manager at a McDonalds gave us free food. I can honestly say I much rather would have passed. The meat tasted like card-board, and the fries tasted rather odd as well.
I've worked there, if you value your life stay away.

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Evenstar said:
There's another thing we dont have kebab.... look things are so bad my friend in England mails me chocolate, marmite and many other items I miss.
I look forward to her parcels.​
We have marmite here in Ontario, but how you can eat it, I'll never know. :areyoucra

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
I voted a couple of times a week, and as others have pointed out, some fast food is less worse than others. I don't think anyone would argue that McDonald's is good food, but the 2 reasons people eat there are:
1) they have young children who think Ronald is :cool:
2) on the road or in a hurry, at least you know what you're going to get. :bonk:

Oh...somewhere I read, but can't seem to find it now, a study that concluded that everything is bad for us in some way, and that at some point in the future, we're all going to die.:D