• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fashion and Accessories

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I didn't see a forum dedicated to Fashion, but I feel like I "Kilt" my look today :p.

IMG_20210911_160854.jpg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I still like baggy clothes and chains, and of course body jewelry and painted nails (black).

I wear black a lot. And earth tones. But I typically don't do chains anymore, or paint my nails black (haven't done that since HS).

Long hair, beard, baggy jeans and t-shirts. Occasionally, I do button ups and flannel. But I've been to king this kilt a few times a week since buying it.

Much freedom, such wow! Many breeze.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wear black a lot. And earth tones. But I typically don't do chains anymore, or paint my nails black (haven't done that since HS).

Long hair, beard, baggy jeans and t-shirts. Occasionally, I do button ups and flannel. But I've been to king this kilt a few times a week since buying it.

Much freedom, such wow! Many breeze.
I never moved much out of the 90s in terms of fashion. I especially am very used to hearing a chain of some sort clanking as I go about. I feel naked without.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I've got a 90s style outfit left.

I don't really have a definable style. One day I can wear my 90s outfit, the next salwar kameez, the day after something goth, and the day after that African wax print.

At some point, I became fascinated with traditional wear. I didn't stop wearing my old clothes(that fit), I just expanded.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I've not bought a full outfit before. Just mix-n-match black, often baggy, chains, black nails, thick black eye liner, but I just can't pull off black lipstick. Black hair, yes. Black lips, nope.

I guess I didn't buy makeup with that. Just the dress(which is called lehenga). It came with the skirt, top(which they screwed up) and the dupatta(scarf).

I do black lips, but not black hair. I haven't had a natural hair color in 22 years. (Its bright pink right now.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I guess I didn't buy makeup with that. Just the dress(which is called lehenga). It came with the skirt, top(which they screwed up) and the dupatta(scarf).

I do black lips, but not black hair. I haven't had a natural hair color in 22 years. (Its bright pink right now.)
I've only done two "periods" of dying my hair. First time was black and I went with that for a few months. Last time, a few years ago, was blue black and I went with that for maybe half a year.
But I get my car fully running again and have the money flowing again I'm going to start getting lowlights in my hair because the last time my hair was dyed I used Ooops Color to get it out, leaving my hair a much darker red than natural (almost an auburn like color), which mixed with the strawberry blonde as that came back in and I got a ton of compliments on my hair.