• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy Date

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
If there was one person whom you could go out with just once, who would it be? It does not have to be sexual, just someone who you would be fascinated to just spend a few hours over dinner discussing life in general.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Me, I would love to spend a few hours over dinner with the Dalai Lama. It would be so humbling.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
michel said:
hehe. Is that cynical ? I thought nowdays women pay their way?

I guess Mother Theresa.
That would be interesting too! My wife would choose Johnny Depp. Turns out he grew up just 25 miles from us in Owensboro, Ky.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
jeffrey said:
That would be interesting too! My wife would choose Johnny Depp. Turns out he grew up just 25 miles from us in Owensboro, Ky.

I used to share a house with his cousin. He sounds like an interesting bloke.

Personally, I think I'd probably choose a chat with St. Mark of Ephesus. Anyone so dedicated to his faith as to stand up to almost the whole Church and subsequently be proven right has got to be worth learning from.

James

jewscout

Religious Zionist
jeffrey said:
If there was one person whom you could go out with just once, who would it be? It does not have to be sexual, just someone who you would be fascinated to just spend a few hours over dinner discussing life in general.

Shakira!!!
and i could really give a crap about dinner conversation

fguyallright-large.jpg

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
jewscout said:
Shakira!!!
and i could really give a crap about dinner conversation

I might well have agreed with you... if I wasn't already married! Even commenting to the effect that another female is pretty is likely to prove dangerous to my health! (Latins, you know).

James

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Being the cheeky chimp that I am, I'm going to stretch the rules a bit and do an either or scenario.

First, Jesus....for obvious reasons

if he wasn't available:

Brad Pitt as he looked in Troy or 7 Years In Tibet

And if he was busy changing diapers:

Bono of U2 (or Edge)

A

angellous_evangellous

jeffrey said:
My wife.

Smoke

Done here.
angellous_evangellous said:
Be nice. Under the terms of the OP, you can go out with this person just once. ;)

Steve Watson
SteveWatson02.jpg

or Kenneth Brown
feb05_brown_left.jpg

and as much vodka as it takes. ;)

A

angellous_evangellous

MidnightBlue said:
Be nice. Under the terms of the OP, you can go out with this person just once. ;)

If once was all I had, I still take her over anyone.:eek: