• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Family is the measure of existence'

s13ep

Family is the measure of existence.

This would make perfect sense if: our perceptions weren't abstracted by a world of words and if we didn't convince our 'word ego' that we are individuals by rapid and personified word-input {i.e we denied the system}.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

This would make perfect sense, if our perceptions weren't abstracted by a world of words, and if we didn't convince ourselves that we are individuals (by rapid and personified word-input{i.e we deniee the system}).
I think that words separate people and that is too bad but I don't think words separate families often.

s13ep

I think that words separate people and that is too bad but I don't think words separate families often.
It's the opposite, honestly.

They don't have the strongest grasp that they can have on family, but you can notice the neglect of family over the course of history.

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist

This would make perfect sense if: our perceptions weren't abstracted by a world of words and if we didn't convince our 'word ego' that we are individuals by rapid and personified word-input {i.e we denied the system}.

Elaborate on your definition of family and the meaning of 'word-ego'.
My definition of family is different from the norm as well.

s13ep

Elaborate on your definition of family and the meaning of 'word-ego'.
My definition of family is different from the norm as well.
Mother, Father and Child trinity.

Word ego is the effect of the world of words; ourselves speaking words or as word mammals.

It makes sense when we deny the system; however, if we accept the system it doesn't.

We are confused by wisdom, since ours has been neglected.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's the opposite, honestly.

They don't have the strongest grasp that they can have on family, but you can notice the neglect of family over the course of history.
I would like to hear more of this from you.

Deathbydefault

Which is expected.

You can't reject the Sun as Father of life on Earth.

Plus, you can only reject Family by word.

I can reject the sun as the father of life on Earth.
I could call it the mother of life on Earth, or the uncle.
The cousin, the older brother, the random guy stuck as a babysitter.

I reject my 'family' in real time.
I call my parents by their first name, and speak their names only with distaste.
They are nothing more than faith filled morons, and they were the first to decide I was no longer their son.

s13ep

I call my parents by their first name, and speak their names only with distaste.
They are nothing more than faith filled morons, and they were the first to decide I was no longer their son.
The original post denies word input as anti-family, which to be honest, you prove with your semantics.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Because....perhaps....they are fundamental Christians? And they might believe that to unlove you is to save you?

Deathbydefault

Because....perhaps....they are fundamental Christians? And they might believe that to unlove you is to save you?
Well at first they thought punishing me would save me.
Then starving me, then kicking me out, then making me pay for everything I own at age 16 and even taking money from me.
What a great job they did, if this is what being saved feels like I'd rather just be killed to be quite honest.

Deathbydefault

The reality of the matter is that his Father and Mother are his parents, but maybe not his carers.
Indeed they were my tormentors, worse even than the bullies at school.
Disgusting people whom I want absolutely no affiliation with.
considering them my parents is equivalent to considering a pet dog as your brother, in my head.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Indeed they were my tormentors, worse even than the bullies at school.
Disgusting people whom I want absolutely no affiliation with.
considering them my parents is equivalent to considering a pet dog as your brother, in my head.
I think that is a good analogy, that you have writing talent and that you are justified feeling the way you do.

s13ep

Sol, as well as having inherent properties, has functions. "Government of Scientists"-science; analyses property of specimen alone, and not their function- it's a hoax.

When we sense the heat and brightness of Sol, this is a function. The event that humans experience on Earth.

Terra is one of the planets that orbits Sol.

Suns are binary male and female with planets, Terra is a planet efficient enough to create life so I'll focus on her.

All functions of Sol are received by Terra; a receptor of his functions. As a solitary entity, Sol does not function, and instead is non existent. It can be imagined only.

A human is just as much a part of Earth as a blade of grass.

The Sun's functions have evolved, through the quad-helix binary it has with Earth.

True science takes into account both property and function.

RRex

Premium Member
Well at first they thought punishing me would save me.
Then starving me, then kicking me out, then making me pay for everything I own at age 16 and even taking money from me.
What a great job they did, if this is what being saved feels like I'd rather just be killed to be quite honest.
Some people are really clueless, aren't they?

I had a childhood "experience" of my own. I won't bore you with it, but I know exactly where you're coming from.

RRex

Premium Member
My father was a wonderful loving man and very kind. My mother is the exact opposite. She actually gives Satan a bad name.

It is because of her that I bonded with cats instead of people.

=^..^=