• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

family in need of some help.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hello online family. My mother has really been struggling and I have been doing my best to keep her and my house hold afloat but It is simply way more then I can manage. Nick, my friend who i do the charity and some of the radio stuff with is helping me set up i some events and a donation page. After getting the page set up and spaming facebook I asked for and was giving permission to post this.

I know I don't talk about it to much but this situation has been killing my family and I. We really could use your help.
***staff note*** This link has been edited to update it, per Iti oj's request: http://www.gofundme.com/6s4j6c

I know its a lot to ask of you, but I would mean the world to us. I know I was kind of plutanic about the details but I do want to try and respect my moms and sisters privacy, well still trying to help them. Feel free to ask me any question. Ill gladly answer anything however some of it might switch to PMS. Their is a good amount of debt So we will probably be running this for a few weeks.

After this week we are switching to a different site gofundme and will update the link and keep every one informed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Thanks and blessing, I would also like to that the staff and admins for allowing me to post this.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
We've stickied this thread, just in case you wonder why it's now at the top of the first page in this forum section. :)

Iti oj

Premium Member
I've given a donation. I hope it gets through okay.
I think so. I can confirm by pming you your name. if you like. You have my thanks and blessings.
We've stickied this thread, just in case you wonder why it's now at the top of the first page in this forum section. :)
Thats awesome news and a good idea. I really appreciate this.

Alceste

Vagabond
Hi, Iti, sorry I can't help you at the moment. I work on call and haven't had any calls for a couple weeks now - I've started looking for other work. Just want to say good for you for doing what you can for your family. Good luck. I'll send some good vibes your way, possibly followed by cash depending on what kind of work I can come up with.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Hi, Iti, sorry I can't help you at the moment. I work on call and haven't had any calls for a couple weeks now - I've started looking for other work. Just want to say good for you for doing what you can for your family. Good luck. I'll send some good vibes your way, possibly followed by cash depending on what kind of work I can come up with.
Thank you for the well wishes and the bumping of the thread. Good luck on your work search.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I'm about to submit my donation... But I understand I'm actually buying a ticket? I was hoping I could simply submit a donation without filling so many personal details? I hope you'll come on line pretty soon just to give a further explanation about the donation platform, it might encourage more people who have hang ups about money transfers on line to still chime in.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I'm about to submit my donation... But I understand I'm actually buying a ticket? I was hoping I could simply submit a donation without filling so many personal details? I hope you'll come on line pretty soon just to give a further explanation about the donation platform, it might encourage more people who have hang ups about money transfers on line to still chime in.
Yeah, I understand the annoyance with that. The site we are currently using is more for selling event tickets then anything else. That is a big part of the reason we will be switching to a site called GofundMe next week. Currently all the money is comming in through TSH the charity I run with my friends. We do have offical charity statues. Once i set up Gofundme the money will go directly to me and be tied to my social number.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Yeah, I understand the annoyance with that. The site we are currently using is more for selling event tickets then anything else. That is a big part of the reason we will be switching to a site called GofundMe next week. Currently all the money is comming in through TSH the charity I run with my friends. We do have offical charity statues. Once i set up Gofundme the money will go directly to me and be tied to my social number.
OK. Thanks for clearing this up... my donation should be on the way in the next few seconds.

Iti oj

Premium Member
NP... I saw that Eventbrite is an internationally recognized platform. Did FB yield any results for getting attention to your cause?
none at all. All of the donations have been from RF so far. (which did not surprise my fiance or I at all) of course we will see what tomorrow brings eh?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Hey all. Thanks for the love and support so far. Today is the last day we are using this site and switch to the new site tomorrow. It appears we have gotten $60 so far!! Thanks. Please donate today so when they send the first check out we can pay some bills.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Hey dude,

I don't have much to give, but I passed the word on my facebook and friends are passing it too... So it might travel quite a way and reach many people. Hope you are good :/