• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

False Prophets or Children of Belial

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
are dualists divided/separated against themselves and god?

if we're not all gods, or sons of god, children of the absolute, are we anti-god, or false prophets?

if i am separated/apart from god, how can i make any claims about god that I can't see, an invisible god?

or knowing god as self, am manifested, and can speak as god's emissary. what god hath girded let no one divide?

isaiah 45:5

Last edited:

MNoBody

like any scout sent out to gain intel, when reporting, you just tell what you know, without coloring things to impress.....
perhaps remove the if's and speak from a position and see how things turn out.
If different then expected then re-assess and make another attempt....continue until clarity or death occurs.
what else?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
like any scout sent out to gain intel, when reporting, you just tell what you know, without coloring things to impress.....
perhaps remove the if's and speak from a position and see how things turn out.
If different then expected then re-assess and make another attempt....continue until clarity or death occurs.
what else?
ok but how does a person describe something they have never seen, experienced, and it exists somewhere out there? like someone whose never been to africa but claims to know something about it? hearsay?

MNoBody

ok but how does a person describe something they have never seen, experienced, and it exists somewhere out there? like someone whose never been to africa but claims to know something about it? hearsay?
parabolically..... diagonally....
.not being cheeky....just the first 2 words that came to mind.
like, how does one discuss dynamic states with one stuck in a static mode
kind of like making colorful commentary with the color blind...tis black and white to them m8....kind of a vain effort....one can spend decades chipping at the concept [on a single individual] and still run into goethes statement of 'none so blind' [speaking from experience]
in other word's, damn good question, .... still working..... if you find anything, then do tell..

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
parabolically..... diagonally....
.not being cheeky....just the first 2 words that came to mind.
like, how does one discuss dynamic states with one stuck in a static mode
kind of like making colorful commentary with the color blind...tis black and white to them m8....kind of a vain effort....one can spend decades chipping at the concept [on a single individual] and still run into goethes statement of 'none so blind' [speaking from experience]
in other word's, damn good question, .... still working..... if you find anything, then do tell..

yet everyone has a mind's eye unless you're third eye blind?

MNoBody

yet everyone has a mind's eye unless you're third eye blind?

I suspect as much, however the evidence does not support it too well.
wondering why trauma through ignorance was decided upon as the driver of this existential cooker?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I suspect as much, however the evidence does not support it too well.
wondering why trauma through ignorance was decided upon as the driver of this existential cooker?

because suffering causes the spiritual to rise above the flesh, above it's prison. in the storm, you can disassociate and for a moment see luke 21:28 . nobodies coming to save you from that crux. steel yourself and find the mettle to bear it. with love all things are possible. all boundaries are conventions waiting to be transcended. one can overcome any convention; if one can only conceive of doing so. ..........................

Last edited:

MNoBody

because suffering causes the spiritual to rise above the flesh, above it's prison. in the storm, you can disassociate and for a moment see. nobodies coming to save you from that crux. steel yourself and find the mettle to bear it. with love all things are possible. all boundaries are conventions waiting to be transcended. one can overcome any convention; if one can only conceive of doing so. ..........................

given that, then small wonder, but that itself needs to be questioned, that idea this is some kind of spiritual refinery..... why that modality?
is trauma the only way to achieve the result?
probably not, so who benefits from a world of arbitrary suffering?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
given that, then small wonder, but that itself needs to be questioned, that idea this is some kind of spiritual refinery..... why that modality?
is trauma the only way to achieve the result?
probably not, so who benefits from a world of arbitrary suffering?
the other way is selfishness. no materialistic limits leads to even greater loss. like exercise for a muscle increases it's strength; so suffering/stress increases spiritual strength. fear is the mind killer . unconditional love is an open door, mind. that no one can open/shut except the ONE to whom it is.

why would you want to be just a receiver of all things; when you could be the giver/receiver of all?

In another tale, a person dies and awakens in a beautiful garden. The keeper of the garden is quite solicitous and gives the person whatever he asks for. He wants a beautiful house and the house of his dreams instantly appears. He wants a perfect spouse and the ideal spouse materializes. Each day he requests something new and each day his wish is fulfilled. This goes on for many months. His wishes become more extravagant. He gets everything he wants. Nothing is lacking. He runs out of things to request. Days go by without a wish, then months.

He becomes bored. There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to challenge him. The taste of everything goes flat. Finally, one day, he says to the keeper of the garden, "I've been thinking that maybe I would like to see what things are like on the other side."

The garden-keeper says, "The other side, what do you mean?"

"I mean that I wish I could see what it would be like to be in hell."

"Oh," said the garden-keeper, "But my friend, where do you think you have been all this time?"

Heaven and hell are not necessarily what we think they are. The same experience can be heaven or hell depending upon our point of view. So too the idea of resurrection, life after death. If we view it as something out of reach in the distant future, we are wearing mental mind-sleeves, so to speak. We are separated from it and cannot bend our thoughts to nourish our souls. But if we see the on-going relationship between God-ing and creation-ing, we fully connect with the understanding that resurrection is a continuous process, happening right now.

MNoBody

the other way is selfishness. no materialistic limits leads to even greater loss. like exercise for a muscle increases it's strength; so suffering/stress increases spiritual strength. fear is the mind killer . unconditional love is an open door, mind. that no one can open/shut except the ONE to whom it is.

why would you want to be just a receiver of all things; when you could be the giver/receiver of all?

In another tale, a person dies and awakens in a beautiful garden. The keeper of the garden is quite solicitous and gives the person whatever he asks for. He wants a beautiful house and the house of his dreams instantly appears. He wants a perfect spouse and the ideal spouse materializes. Each day he requests something new and each day his wish is fulfilled. This goes on for many months. His wishes become more extravagant. He gets everything he wants. Nothing is lacking. He runs out of things to request. Days go by without a wish, then months.

He becomes bored. There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to challenge him. The taste of everything goes flat. Finally, one day, he says to the keeper of the garden, "I've been thinking that maybe I would like to see what things are like on the other side."

The garden-keeper says, "The other side, what do you mean?"

"I mean that I wish I could see what it would be like to be in hell."

"Oh," said the garden-keeper, "But my friend, where do you think you have been all this time?"

Heaven and hell are not necessarily what we think they are. The same experience can be heaven or hell depending upon our point of view. So too the idea of resurrection, life after death. If we view it as something out of reach in the distant future, we are wearing mental mind-sleeves, so to speak. We are separated from it and cannot bend our thoughts to nourish our souls. But if we see the on-going relationship between God-ing and creation-ing, we fully connect with the understanding that resurrection is a continuous process, happening right now.
very reasonable
now also consider that
how we see things maybe are not up to us, in a sense, [to counter the error of solipsism that can creep in]
which, if you are into star trek , this episode where picard is kidnapped and the guy seeks to brainwash him....
"I see 4 lights", despite the efforts to make him see 5
suggests that perhaps there is another aegis not accounted for still
which is what I am typically digging at

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
very reasonable
now also consider that
how we see things maybe are not up to us, in a sense, [to counter the error of solipsism that can creep in]
which, if you are into star trek , this episode where picard is kidnapped and the guy seeks to brainwash him....
"I see 4 lights", despite the efforts to make him see 5
suggests that perhaps there is another aegis not accounted for still
which is what I am typically digging at

i can understand the video.

however, there are only two types of service. both are permissable but both do not have the same results. service to self is selfishness, only at the Absolute is it optimal. at a lower density/dimension service to self is based on hierarchies and distortion of differences. the service to self type is actually in opposition to the Absolute because of it's perceived distortion between it and the Absolute otherwise.

the other is service to all as self, when looking at the many as a singularity; which self is a part of, not separate from. service to other as self is selflessness. i want to distinguish this selflessness from the idea of sacrifice. sacrifice requires service to one to be greater/lesser than another. that is not service to all. its a distortion between one, or more, in a difference to the all.

so there are these things that must be accomplished for self's needs and that is necessary for all but once those needs are met they become excesses, or wants. a want is something self doesn't necessarily need and so can be given to other as self in need.

MNoBody

Hmmm...
I started out as a taker like everyone....suckling lustily on the teat of life
but eventually, once i started getting some "sense" [let's just call it that as a working handle] I could see that the proffered nipple had someone attached to it who had needs also....coincidentally the same, although with their own slant, which I came to admire and respect as things went on.
this ripples out from that initial crib matrix to encompass everything else, what a huge universe.....how did it get folded into such a tiny head...
ideas of stewardship and solidarity conflict with selfish ambition, it is the nature of that beast..... question is why are there vipers in the crib of god's children?