• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

False Flags

Recent events

• Total voters

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
We call them in Islam as the hypocrites, higher degree than atheism.
They show themselves as religious people whereas in heart they're devils.

So, you don't find it at all possible that they are sincere yet misguided?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
No kidding with killing.
The scripture is very clear. so i don't think they were misguided except if they have mentality problem.

I am definitely not kidding. This is a very serious matter to me, and I sincerely believe that they were fully theistic yet misguided.

It happens often, so very tragically often. That does not rule out mental problems, of course, but it is painfully obvious that scripture is no safeguard against odd, violent beliefs.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I am definitely not kidding. This is a very serious matter to me, and I sincerely believe that they were fully theistic yet misguided.

It happens often, so very tragically often. That does not rule out mental problems, of course, but it is painfully obvious that scripture is no safeguard against odd, violent beliefs.

I'm not saying that you're kidding but i mean it isn't easy for a believer to kill without being afraid that he's committing a great sin which is unforgivable by God, so i can see no excuses for them to kill because of a drawing, a joke..etc against God or the prophet.doesn't make any sense that they believe in God.

dust1n

Zindīq
Still Muslims won't kill as means of cheating, so still they'll be atheists according to religion.

A Muslim or non-Muslim kills as a means of cheating = not really a Muslim.

I can see why a Muslim would hold that notion; for the sake of feeling better about murders in one's own religion, but calling any Muslim who does bad things an atheist is both unconvincing and unbelievable.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Most people are pacifists, but we still can't very well ignore ideologies that fail to discourage undue violence.

Eiruamun

Most of these events are conjured by those who benefit from such actions (and it's not ISIL/Muslim terrorists reaping the rewards). Historically this has always been the case.

Even in the latest Charlie Hebdo attack there are numerous inconsistencies, from the suicide of investigator Commissaire Helric Ferou and the suspicious executions of three other policemen by well-trained assassins, to the terrorist perpetrators ID's being supposedly 'just left behind' in the car they hijacked after the incident. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Charlie Hebdo: Mystery Surrounding Death of French Policemen | Global Research

I know nobody in the professional class or others with a high degree of self-education who believe the official recounting of 9/11 or WMD in Iraq. The happenings that occured on that day is an open book at this stage, certainly not a mystery in any shape or form. Apparently even 60% of the American population doesn't believe the official narrative either according to surveys. But I'm afraid this goes beyond false-flags - this is something very rare in the historical cycle.

Since 1991, with the spectacular fall of the USSR, the world has been without a contending power or a challenge to the current world-vision. This has meant that a grossly uni-polar worldview has emerged, led by the US and it's vassals (yes vassals - allies tend not to put military structures in your territory for the purposes of control i.e. US bases in Europe/E. Asia). Thus they sew unopposed their version of events and conjure the world-story that pads out the common existence of the people.

When this occurs the very meaning of the world is changed through hostile ideological ideas such as 'freedom', 'equality', 'democracy', 'tolerance' and the all-pervading 'progress' being adopted as truisms, spread at bullet-point (besides all being totally fraudulent), and those 'sinners' - the people who question these latter hypocrisies are known as 'terrorists', 'racists', 'old-fashioned' and 'backward'. It's NLP at its finest.

The masses now only worry about only what their masters wish them to through the select media establishment. And of course there is the demiurgic all-encompassing technological principle itself - the internet - now guiding the world dream in all places at all times where it is present. In the end, this is how the mafia that currently run the Western world export their world vision to all places, they are perhaps the only power left capable of such a decisive, uniform world-order (despite the masses considering themselves all to be 'individuals').

Last edited:

jonathan180iq

Most of these events are conjured by those who benefit from these actions, without a doubt. It's not hard to see why or how this is so (and it's not ISIL/Muslim terrorists reaping the rewards).

Even in the latest Charlie Hebdo attack there are numerous inconsistencies, from the suicide of investigator Commissaire Helric Ferou and the suspicious executions of three other policemen by well-trained assassins, to the terrorist perpetrators ID's being supposedly 'just left behind' in the car they hijacked after the incident. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Charlie Hebdo: Mystery Surrounding Death of French Policemen | Global Research

I know nobody in the professional class or others with a high degree of self-education who believe the official recounting of 9/11 or WMD in Iraq. The happenings that occured on that day is an open book at this stage, certainly not a mystery in any shape or form. Apparently even 60% of the American population doesn't believe the official narrative either according to surveys. But I'm afraid this goes beyond false-flags - this is something very rare in the historical cycle.

Since 1991, with the spectacular fall of the USSR, the world has been without a contending power or a challenge to the current world-vision. This has meant that a grossly uni-polar worldview has emerged, led by the US and it's vassals (yes vassals - allies tend not to put military structures in your territory for the purposes of control i.e. US bases in Europe/E. Asia). Thus they sew unopposed their version of events and conjure the world-story that pads out the common existence of the people.

When this occurs the very meaning of the world is changed through hostile ideological ideas such as 'freedom', 'equality', 'democracy', 'tolerance' and the all-pervading 'progress' being adopted as truisms, spread at bullet-point (besides all being totally fraudulent), and those 'sinners' - the people who question these latter hypocrisies are known as 'terrorists', 'racists', 'old-fashioned' and 'backward'. It's NLP at its finest.

The masses now only worry about only what their masters wish them to through the select media establishment. And of course there is the demiurgic all-encompassing technological principle itself - the internet - now guiding the world dream in all places at all times where it is present. In the end, this is how the mafia that current run the Western world export their world vision to all places, they are perhaps the only power left capable of such a decisive, uniform world-order (despite the masses considering themselves all to be 'individuals').

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Eiruamun

Ah yes, the ol' tin-foil hat meme/auto-suggestion technique.

Though it's almost irrelevant these days, it went out the window with the Snowden controversy.

Everyone knows what's apt to go on now in the seats of power.

jonathan180iq

Yeah, there's a big difference between knowing that the government keeps tabs on just about everything that goes on in the cyber world and orchestrating mass hysteria via the bombing and murdering of it's own citizens so the illuminati can fulfill the 5th prophecy of transgression in order to bring on the apocalypse and instill Sasquatch as the supreme leader of the New World Order...

Questioning something or noticing discrepancies in official reports is not akin to :
The masses now only worry about only what their masters wish them to through the select media establishment.

The great secret of population control is television and ****ty reporting? The thumb of the aggressor can be lifted from the backs of the lowly populace simply by turning off the TV? Well that doesn't seem very clever on the part of the World Masters, does it? I mean, why didn't they stick to the old standard of just adding more fluoride to the water, or increasing the laying of chem-trails?

Eiruamun

The above is why sarcasm is considered by some to be the worst form of humour.

Your world-view seems to be embedded in a completely alternate life-experience to my own experiences. Although I think it might be better if - putting fluffy petite bourgeoisie ideals aside for one moment - that you did not disqualify the possibility that a very powerful kleptocracy is present at least to some degree on the world stage; and once more that it exercises significant lobbying power over government and industry. I refer you to Forbes, (possibly a leader in corporate business conspiracy, from your peculiar standpoint - yet how-and-ever):

..the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich have taken a database listing 37 million companies and investors worldwide and analyzed all 43,060 transnational corporations and share ownerships linking them. They built a model of who owns what and what their revenues are and mapped the whole edifice of economic power.

They discovered that global corporate control has a distinct bow-tie shape, with a dominant core of 147 firms radiating out from the middle. Each of these 147 own interlocking stakes of one another and together they control 40% of the wealth in the network. A total of 737 control 80% of it all. The top 20 are at the bottom of the post. This is, say the paper’s authors, the first map of the structure of global corporate control.

This is but one facet of a complex, systematic implementation of a world vision, borne via a sweeping form of Hegelian struggle. I'd love to talk more openly on the topic, but I can already see after a bit of reading on these forums 'which way the wind blows' as regards to politics/'intellectual' discourse.

It not too hard to come to an accurate conclusion on events like 9/11 and WMD in Iraq, or Iran's nuclear program, the benefactors of ISIL, the current geopolitical war between Russia and the US and so on. It's not a mystery. There are no hidden agendas. It's very much plain to see. Yet I think that a person must be 'inducted' into this new ability to perceive, which equates to a smashing of previous identities, especially hastily manufactured/adopted ones of post-modernism.

As I said it comes down to differing life-experiences. Some peoples 'identity', their political religion, sub-culture etc will never permit them to understand or experience certain things. However, as Nietzsche was so fond of pointing out, all experience is not created equally. In the present era, experience is created as opposing forces. In this he is absolutely spot on.

Last edited:

jonathan180iq

This forum is open to plenty of discourse. Don't take me at face value or as representative of the forum as a whole, or for any group in particular.

My only bit of advice would be that if you're going to make some statements or claims, you'd better be ready to support them with something other than "Because I think so".

Granted you've done that with a Forbes link - so you're ahead of the game from your more primitive peers.
Out of all the words in the article, the study itself is all that really matters: http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1107/1107.5728v2.pdf

Lots of data in there and some pretty interesting stuff.
Have you ever worked for a company? Have you ever owned property? Do you have some general knowledge of how food gets from the field to your kitchen table?

If you've owned a business or worked for one, you know that the actions of your business are likely very dependent on the actions of other seeder businesses similar to yours, right? I mean, that's a fair statement. Is it uncommon for businesses of the same ilk to join forces from time to time? Is it uncommon for businesses who have very similar interests to not only join forces but to merge? Is it not uncommon for a successful entrepreneur to open multiple businesses all under the umbrella of his leadership? All of those things are true, are they not?

In a more common example, have you ever owned property? Have you owned more than one piece of property? Have you ever owned so many properties that it made more sense to consolidate those properties under the banner of "THIS IS MY STUFF" rather than have lots and lots of individual pieces? Likewise, have you ever shared stuff with friends of yours? Have they ever shared things with you? I see it all the time in the real estate world, when an owner, or owners, will decide to consolidate their assets under a corporate name for any number of different reasons. For example, properties 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 that my buddy and I own will just lumped into an LLC called Numbers INC, LLC. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 are still independent "things", but they're now consolidated for whatever reason that I need them to be for simplicity's sake or for business sake. It's akin to kids putting their toys in a toy box so that all of their stuff is in one place, right? As grown ups, we have toy boxes too, they just exist as corporate ethereal entities instead of actual physical things.

And then there's the food distribution model... How does food from a farm in Kansas get to your local store, into your grocery cart, onto your plate, and then into your belly without an interconnected network of organizations all depending, relying, and have stake in each other's well-being? Without that network, would you get food? Would the shipper get paid? Would the farmer be able to sell his produce? Nope. Without the network, none of it would happen.

So, looking at these similar albeit smaller examples, do you consider either of these things to be laced with the same level of conspiracy that you attribute to the global organizations? If yes, why? If no, why not? What's the difference?

So a huge-multinational corporation has 2,000 subsidiaries... So what? Why is that strange? Why is that evil?
Now, are these corporations laced with corruption, greed, and selfish interests? Sure they are, same your personal wallet and bank account.

737 inter-connected corporations control 80% of all the corporations that were studied. Great! Though I don't know why that's surprising.

the10majorfoodcompanies1.jpg

Using this model, please show me how the overlords are forcing me to like Kit-Kat bars...

Perhaps your life-experience contains some great secret about the inner workings of the Corporate Over-Mind and how it causes the mindless to march in-time with it's psychological drum machine. If you have that, then by all means please present it.

Last edited:

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Now the music is a little stupid, but do you think all this professionals wrong?

Yes I do. Because the overwhelming majority of others in the field disagree with him. This is no different than Creationists asking "Do you think this *insert their moron here* is wrong?". Yes. Of course he is.