• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fallen Angels

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Compare `heaven` to the Cosmos, from whence the `spirit` comes.
Compare the `hell` in which we live, to be the test we face.
Did we come from the Cosmos, will we all go there eventually ?
Will we be all rising angels, to replenish the Cosmos ?
Maybe Moses was thinking of this, when he wrote Genesis.
Just thinking out loud.

thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. earth was not created separate form heaven. they were created together.

but many don't see themselves as part of the Absolute, or God. they see themselves as separate from it, or far off.

Revelation 3:10
Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

the day of the lord is great and terrible

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.”

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Jesus is the Lord God.

the bible doesn't advocate anthropolatry, or idolatry. to hold to the testimony, or to believe, is not a promotion of treating one person better than another. idolatry distorts by deifying some and demonizing others.

what you do unto the least of these you do unto me. god is not a respecter of persons.

there are no exceptions for this one vs that one.

but if it helps you to believe that. enjoy

Last edited: