• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fake elector plot led by Rudy Giuliani

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

F1fan

Veteran Member
Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw fake electors plot in 7 states - CNNPolitics

So this wasn’t just a random group of nut jobs, this was organized by nut jobs close to the President.
Frankly I'm surprised it was Rudy. He should know better than this. I have to wonder if his mental health is on par with trump's. There are more people involved, some suspected to be part of trump's election campaign, so that means a conspiracy crime on top of the fraud.

F1fan

Veteran Member
So why isn't Giuliani behind bars.
FOX news claimed Hillary would be held accountable for four years.
When Giuliani get locked up, that will be news. In the mean time, it's just political entertainment.
Well justice is a slow grind, especially these kinds of crimes where there is a conspiracy. It's not like one guy with a gun holding up a liquor store on camera.

What these kinds of investigations tend to do it start at the lower rung offenders and get them to give testimony for higher ups in exchange for deals. This is why guys like trump, Rudy, the trump brats, will be among the last to be charged. In the mean time all these people will have a hard time getting good night's sleep. Good.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Well justice is a slow grind, especially these kinds of crimes where there is a conspiracy. It's not like one guy with a gun holding up a liquor store on camera.

What these kinds of investigations tend to do it start at the lower rung offenders and get them to give testimony for higher ups in exchange for deals. This is why guys like trump, Rudy, the trump brats, will be among the last to be charged. In the mean time all these people will have a hard time getting good night's sleep. Good.

That's fine, I'm just saying I find many news source more about entertaining the readership than actual news.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Which was obvious at the time.

Frankly I'm surprised it was Rudy. He should know better than this. I have to wonder if his mental health is on par with trump's. There are more people involved, some suspected to be part of trump's election campaign, so that means a conspiracy crime on top of the fraud.

Frankly I was surprised that Rudy Tudy was on the ball enough to orchestrate something like this.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Frankly I was surprised that Rudy Tudy was on the ball enough to orchestrate something like this.
Can you imagine Rudy walking into a room and tells you he wants you to do something for him? You'd have to be so far down the rabbit hole of corruption to do it. There are a lot of nervous folks in trouble today.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Agreed. In fact, that was the subject of an email I sent to a local group yesterday:

It looks like 2022 will be the year of the corrupt enterprise takedowns.

Last year was principally the year of vigilante and police crimes trials. Those cases tend to go from crime to trial relatively quickly, but these corrupt enterprise investigations go on much longer. Some of them seem to be getting close to the kingpin now, which is usually Trump. Last year was spent looking at the lowest rungs of the ladders in an effort to get them to flip on the middle rung, which then flips on Trump's immediate orbit, and finally, hopefully, Trump himself. We are now getting more frequent references to people like Bannon, Stone, and Giuliani. The DOJ has squeezed the "soldiers" who stormed the Capitol to flip on the Oath Keepers leadership, who have now been indicted for seditious conspiracy, and who are connected to Bannon and Stone, the last link back to Trump.

Likewise with the Jan 6 Committee, who for most of a year have been interviewing people we hadn't heard of, but are now subpoenaing those close to Trump, including Ivanka and several Republican representatives, also the direct link to Trump. This will probably be referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution where they think they have a case. I expect Raskin et al. to hand Garland cases ready for indictments without much further investigation needed from the DOJ.

And in the NY civil and criminal cases, which involve a smaller corrupt organization, the Trump Organization, we have Ivanka in the barrel again. We should expect the Georgia election tampering investigation to mature eventually, probably 2022, which will likely target Graham, Giuliani, Meadows, and Trump.

The Gaetz investigation is also complex and involves many people and much testimony and documentation, but should mature in 2022 as well, probably early, as they have the cooperation of two key witnesses, Greenberg and the ex-girlfriend, but this one probably doesn't link to Trump.

In any event, this promises to be the year of the corrupt enterprise prosecutions.

anna.

but mostly it's the same

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wondered if there were any pix yet.
Lo!
OIP.2Mf7n5cX3MiB_APKT8TUmAHaFd