• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faith + Patriotism = Winning Combo

Faithofchristian

Female witness named by Kavanaugh accuser has ‘no recollection’ of alleged sexual assault
September 24, 2018 by patriotalerts
kavanaugh_4_0921-705x392.jpg
Image Source: YouTube Screenshot

The California clinical psychology professor who says Supreme Court hopeful Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago when they were in high school just had another hole poked in her story.

Female witness named by Kavanaugh accuser, has no recollection of alleged sexual assualt.

It seems Accuser Christine Ford has problems finding any witnesses, when she thinks has a witness, they have no recollection of alleged sexual assualt.

Just another hole poked in her story.

Faithofchristian

Demanding evidence is not of a closed mind. And evidence is providing sources that can verify your claims. Without evidence, you have nothing but claims and give us no reason to believe them.

When evidence is provided and people can not accept what is provided, that's called a closed mind to the evidence provided.

Just look around there's your evidence of provided.

Ho that's right, you have a hard time between what is evidence provided and what is not evidence. Provided.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When evidence is provided and people can not accept what is provided, that's called a closed mind to the evidence provided.

Just look around there's your evidence of provided.

Ho that's right, you have a hard time between what is evidence provided and what is not evidence. Provided.
Do you mean stuff like this? That is not cited or sourced?
So if Chelsea Clinton really believed in abortions, then she should have had abortion, by leading by the example.
I approve and "believe" in heart stents, but you aren't going to see me going out and getting one.

Faithofchristian

Do you mean stuff like this? That is not cited or sourced?

I approve and "believe" in heart stents, but you aren't going to see me going out and getting one.

Well it's evidence that you can't handle the truth, If Chelsea Clinton truly believe's in abortions, then she should lead by example and have a abortion. Plain and simple.
Seeing Chelsea Clinton can talk the talk, then she should walk the walk that she talks. Plain and simple.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well it's evidence that you can't handle the truth, If Chelsea Clinton truly believe's in abortions, then she should lead by example and have a abortion. Plain and simple.
I "believe" in chemotherapy but I'm not going to get it voluntarily without having a need to have one. Is it impossible that she has never had felt the need or urge for one while supporting the service who do need it?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
[/QUOTE]

If you had paid any attention, Democrats created the whole mess around the world.[/QUOTE]
I'm by no means a Democrat supporter, but this is a ridiculous thing to say.

Kangaroo Feathers

Seeing Chelsea Clinton can talk the talk, then she should walk the walk that she talks. Plain and simple.
Believing people should be able to do something doesn't mean you have to do it yourself. Plain and simple.

If she was going around telling people they SHOULD get abortions, you'd have a point. But has she ever said anything like that?

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Had you paid any attention that was Obama and your buddy's liberal Democrats who gave that $100 million dollars.

People can't even get their stories straight.
We're not talking about Obama. We're talking about Trump and your specific claims about him. Obama doing bad stuff doesn't make Trump doing the same bad stuff any better.

So, care to answer the actual questions asked, or is "but Obama..." all you got?

Faithofchristian

I "believe" in chemotherapy but I'm not going to get it voluntarily without having a need to have one. Is it impossible that she has never had felt the need or urge for one while supporting the service who do need it?

It's still like this, if she can talk the talk, then show by walk the walk, that she talks.
That's plain and simple.

All your doing isbtrying to give exuses for her, which will not work.

Talk the talk then walk the walk that she talks. That's as simple as it gets.

Kangaroo Feathers

It's still like this, if she can talk the talk, then show by walk the walk, that she talks.
That's plain and simple.

All your doing isbtrying to give exuses for her, which will not work.

Talk the talk then walk the walk that she talks. That's as simple as it gets.
Did she tell anyone they had to get an abortion? If not, you're talking nonsense. Freedom to choose to do something isn't the same as telling people they must do something.

Kangaroo Feathers

Now you want to change things ?
Now I'd like you to actually answer the question I asked. You made claims about Trump that are clearly false. Pointing to bad stuff Obama did doesn't make your claims about Trump true. Plain and simple.

So, care to answer the actual questions asked, or is "but Obama..." all you got?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Female witness named by Kavanaugh accuser has ‘no recollection’ of alleged sexual assault
September 24, 2018 by patriotalerts
kavanaugh_4_0921-705x392.jpg
Image Source: YouTube Screenshot

The California clinical psychology professor who says Supreme Court hopeful Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago when they were in high school just had another hole poked in her story.

Female witness named by Kavanaugh accuser, has no recollection of alleged sexual assualt.

It seems Accuser Christine Ford has problems finding any witnesses, when she thinks has a witness, they have no recollection of alleged sexual assualt.

Just another hole poked in her story.

stories like this need credible links. If you can't provide any you end up making Kavanaugh looking as if he might be guilty by default.

Faithofchristian

Did she tell anyone they had to get an abortion? If not, you're talking nonsense. Freedom to choose to do something isn't the same as telling people they must do something.

Whoever said anything about telling people.
She goes out promoting abortions, then lead by example, go have abortion lead by example.
She talks the talk, then walk the walk by leading by example.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
She goes out promoting abortions, then lead by example, go have abortion lead by example.
Why is this so hard to understand? Allowing access to abortion is not the same as advocating or promoting the procedure.

Kangaroo Feathers

She doesn't promote abortions, she promotes the freedom to choose to have an abortion. Different thing. Plain and simple.

So, going to answer my Trump question, or are we just ignoring it and hoping that makes reality change?