• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faith or atheism is not important ?

AL2020

Universale communication
Rami Sivan from quora say

https://www.quora.com/Allah-says-in...ndu-gods-say-anything-against-the-monotheists

He say
Belief in one God, many Gods, no God, some God is all unnecessary for the cycle of Rebirth and Karma. Belief is only valuable in so far it informs one’s ACTIONS. Monotheists, Atheists and Agnostics can all be good, compassionate kind and helpful people who render the most amazing service to humanity and the world. A person’s social and spiritual value lies in the amount of benefit he/she contributes to the world not the god that he/she worships.

In fact belief in God is overrated since god-botherers are some of the most wicked people in the world.

So the Holy Veda the first and most perfect revelation of the rishi says;–

sa vā̱ aya̱m ātmā bra̱hma | vijñāna-ma̱yo mano-ma̱yaḥ prāṇa-ma̱yaś-cakṣur-ma̱yaś śrotra-ma̱yaḥ | pṛthivī-ma̱ya āpo-ma̱yaḥ vāyu-ma̱ya ākāśa-ma̱yas-tejo-ma̱yo'tejo-ma̱yaḥ | kāma-ma̱yo' kāma-ma̱yaḥ | krodha-ma̱yo'krodha-ma̱yaḥ | dharma-ma̱yo' dharma-ma̱yaḥ | sarva-ma̱yas tad ya̱d eta̱t | idaṃ ma̱yo' adama̱ya i̱ti | yathā kārī̱ yathā cārī̱ tathā̱ bhavati | sādhu-kārī̱ sādhu̱r bhavati | pāpa-kārī̱ pāpo̱ bhavati | pu̱ṇyaḥ pu̱ṇyena ka̱rmaṇā bha̱vati | pā̱paḥ pā̱pena̱ athau kha̱lvāhuḥ | kāma-ma̱ya e̱vāyaṃ pu̱ruṣa iti | sa ya̱thā kāmo bha̱vati tat kratu̱r bhavati | ya̱t kratu̱r bhavati tat ka̱rma kurute | yat ka̱rma kurute ta̱d abhi-sa̱mpadyate || 5 ||

The individual Self (jiva) in its intrinsic nature is qualitatively equal to Brahman the Supreme Being, but in the embodied state it identifies itself with the cognition, the mind, life-breath, sight, hearing, physical form, with the emotional nature, with the air, space, energy, and absence of energy, desire & absence of desire, anger & absence of anger, righteousness & absence of righteousness and with every other facet of the material world.

What one becomes is dependent upon one's actions, and attitudes. The doer of good deeds becomes good, the doer of evil deeds becomes evil. One becomes virtuous by virtuous actions and bad by evil actions. Others however will add that a person consists of desires. As is one’s desire-nature so is one’s intention; as is the intention so is the deed that is done, and one’s deeds condition what one will become. (Brhad Aranyaka Upanishad 4:1:5)

So a person is judged by the quality of their deeds not by the content of their theological convictions.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
AL2020, I do not know if you should go this deep now. Be with us for some time, practice Hinduism, visit temples if you have one near your place, discuss beliefs in this forum.
I think you should not concentrate on what one person says at present (Rami Sivan).
I would say avoid Quoa now, because it will contain many differing views which may confuse you.
I go by Gita at Bhagavad-gītā As It Is. It is short, has a nice translation and also an explanation.
When one is learning swimming, one does not go to the deepest part of the swimming pool.
So, have fun in the shallow part of the swimming pool before you dive deeper. :D

Last edited: