• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facts Found From Creation Science

james bond

As far as I know you weren't there when Rome was an empire. What makes you believe Roman empire actually existed while humans did not evolve from ancient ape creatures?
If authentic Roman ruins actually exist why do people try to fake them?
Tiara of Saitaferne - Wikipedia

You failed to answer my question. Why do you think increase of entropy of the universe makes evolution impossible? I know of no reason that would be the case.

If Americans came from England, why are there still English people in England?

Greed or a prestigious appointment as in The Piltdown Man, but I think I'm still waiting for the answer to my question where is the real one if evolution does happen? There is no missing link and why do we still have apes and humans, but no ape-human? Why is bipedalism an advantage when running on fours and swinging through trees is more advantageous? Why don't apes walk today? Paleontology is one o the areas of science that creos roll their eyeballs at evos :rolleyes:. And I'm serious when I say why do you subscribe to pseudoscientific racism from the 1800s to say Africans came from apes? Why is the white man at the top of the evolutionary chart?

One example of why evolution contradicts entropy in biology is with photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is the source of food for all living plants and animals. Evos say we had primordial soup to an increasingly higher state of order, complexity and information -- a human. AFAIK, everything that went against the SLOT has failed so why would evolution be the one system that is different?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Greed or a prestigious appointment as in The Piltdown Man, but I think I'm still waiting for the answer to my question where is the real one if evolution does happen? There is no missing link and why do we still have apes and humans, but no ape-human? Why is bipedalism an advantage when running on fours and swinging through trees is more advantageous? Why don't apes walk today? Paleontology is one o the areas of science that creos roll their eyeballs at evos :rolleyes:. And I'm serious when I say why do you subscribe to pseudoscientific racism from the 1800s to say Africans came from apes? Why is the white man at the top of the evolutionary chart?

You are an example of an "ape-human". This has been explained to you countless times. Your inability or refusal to learn cannot refute the theory. And the number of transitional species is quite large and growing. We don't need fakes, like the Piltdown man. Fakes hurt the advancement of the science, just as fake Christians harm Christianity. By your rather inconsistent standards Christianity is fake too. You ned to rethink your tactics.

One example of why evolution contradicts entropy in biology is with photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is the source of food for all living plants and animals. Evos say we had primordial soup to an increasingly higher state of order, complexity and information -- a human. AFAIK, everything that went against the SLOT has failed so why would evolution be the one system that is different?

Sorry, but you simple do not understand the laws of thermodynamics. The laws of thermodynamics do not say that is impossible. You need to quit using sources written by liars and idiots. The SLOT has not failed. You have a failed understanding of the SLOT.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

What features do you wish for in the fossil skeleton of an ape-man missing link?
For reference here is chimpanzee skeleton
EeR_yJhomEO9vqhlaudwF59FHOV95Im5-SfZf94YbKD9AUmBWgapHgEeEq9-ArRL4XG77gGClOA4M5G8ioKdGna7YfQSBKiCgMvhabAoq2xLh6XFrC_-Uw_z80YtpavX1M8YhHE2adRS0gz_X2e0ox-OhOsUYCOn7tJ-FkcEBpdPhyQk-1C3jXQsTihK92Sr-MqmuwXz_QLaZ18kcg=w351-h419-nc

A human skeleton
images

The two side by side
images

Once you tell me what kind of skeleton features the ape-man need to have to count as an ape-man, we shall see what fossil evidence there is.

The answer to why no ape-man is around is simple. Modern humans out competed them. They were adapted to similar environments and hence could not compete with more intelligent human precursors that evolved subsequently.

Please show any evolutionary textbook today that shows white man to be top of evolutionary chart. Seriously have you ever read any college text book on evolution at all?

Why would apes walk. They live in forests. Walking is difficult in forests.
Who said bipedalism is less effective than quadrupedalism? Look at ostrich, dinosaurs, kangaroos. Plenty of bipeds have existed and continue to exist in the animal world.

Show that photosynthesis goes against second law.

james bond

Obviously you don't know enough. The second law of thermodynamics can and is often stated in terms of entropy. The law explains entropy.

The second law of thermodynamics - The level of disorder in the universe is steadily increasing. Systems tend to move from ordered behaviour to more random behaviour.

I.e entropy.

I am not here to educate or even attempt provide you with public domain information for you to ignore, you can use Google (preferably but not necessarily google schollar) for that.

Your welcome

Ha ha. First, you're the one who does not know enough because of the one thing you left out is the main measurement of entropy -- heat. What do you think is causing the disorder? It's the heat being transferred from hot spot to cold, i.e. increasing entropy, or remaining in equilibrium, in a "closed" system. This is the SLOT. The complex calculations are done to measure how evenly the distribution of "heat" is.

If the heat flows from a cold spot to hot, then entropy is decreasing. This is what evolution is stating happens in an open system such as the sun and the earth. For example, a candle will not start to burn by itself. When we add some heat from a lighter or match it will start to burn. Or water won't start cooking on it's own. However, if we put it in a pot and on the stove, then we can get it cooking. In these cases, the total entropy of the system has increased, SLOT again, but locally, the candle or water starting to boil in a pot, it has decreased.

Second, we're not talking about educating anyone, but who's right in the case of the increasing entropy in the "universe," i.e. a creation FACT, or having a system such as evolution work against the SLOT. The creation scientists are right because evolution would have to move to an increasing level of ordered distribution of heat while the universe is increasing in entropy or disorder as you stated, i.e. moving to an uneven distribution of heat. Again, I have not seen a system that works successfully against SLOT.

As I pointed out, lightning does not create life from primordial soup. This is proved by experiment. Moreover, life can't be created by the sun and photosynthesis. Life can only come from life as Jesus taught. The atheist scientists failed at creating life. Neither does life transform into another whole different class of species by the sun. Thus, you still haven't explained how evolution can work when we have increased entropy. Even the earth as an open system cannot violate the SLOT and increasing entropy.

james bond

I'll challenge your understanding of the 2LOT and of entropy. You can convince me that you understand the basics of entropy by giving an answer to the following (easy) problem:

Give a common situation where the entropy of a system increases spontaneously. Explain both why entropy increases and why the change is spontaneous.

Pfft. I guess you mean a snowflake that evos like to use to show that a complex structure can form from disordered parts. Do you really want me to explain how a snowflake forms in front of all these "in the know" people? Even snowflakes follow the SLOT.

james bond

What features do you wish for in the fossil skeleton of an ape-man missing link?
For reference here is chimpanzee skeleton
EeR_yJhomEO9vqhlaudwF59FHOV95Im5-SfZf94YbKD9AUmBWgapHgEeEq9-ArRL4XG77gGClOA4M5G8ioKdGna7YfQSBKiCgMvhabAoq2xLh6XFrC_-Uw_z80YtpavX1M8YhHE2adRS0gz_X2e0ox-OhOsUYCOn7tJ-FkcEBpdPhyQk-1C3jXQsTihK92Sr-MqmuwXz_QLaZ18kcg=w351-h419-nc

A human skeleton
images

The two side by side
images

Once you tell me what kind of skeleton features the ape-man need to have to count as an ape-man, we shall see what fossil evidence there is.

The answer to why no ape-man is around is simple. Modern humans out competed them. They were adapted to similar environments and hence could not compete with more intelligent human precursors that evolved subsequently.

Please show any evolutionary textbook today that shows white man to be top of evolutionary chart. Seriously have you ever read any college text book on evolution at all?

Why would apes walk. They live in forests. Walking is difficult in forests.
Who said bipedalism is less effective than quadrupedalism? Look at ostrich, dinosaurs, kangaroos. Plenty of bipeds have existed and continue to exist in the animal world.

Show that photosynthesis goes against second law.

Last point first, photosynthesis does not go against SLOT. The lack of explanation is disturbing.

Anyway, aren't those skeletons instead of fossils? And don't call me an ape-man. You can be one since you believe in evolution. Notice the small cranial structure of the chimpanzee. We aren't ape-men because we do not hybridize with apes.

There would be no reason for apes to walk in a forest as you pointed out.

Why would bipedalism which isn't effective for humans be popular for apes?

Altfish

Veteran Member
#James Bond

The second law of thermodynamics says that when energy changes from one form to another form, or matter moves freely, entropy (disorder) in a closed system increases. Differences in temperature, pressure, and density tend to even out horizontally after a while.

But the earth is not a closed system...so it doesn't apply as you are trying to say it does

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Last point first, photosynthesis does not go against SLOT. The lack of explanation is disturbing.

Anyway, aren't those skeletons instead of fossils? And don't call me an ape-man. You can be one since you believe in evolution. Notice the small cranial structure of the chimpanzee. We aren't ape-men because we do not hybridize with apes.

There would be no reason for apes to walk in a forest as you pointed out.

Why would bipedalism which isn't effective for humans be popular for apes?
Since photosynthesis does not go against SLOT, no explanation is necessary.

You yourself asked for fossil evidence for an ape-man missing link. Here is below,

Greed or a prestigious appointment as in The Piltdown Man, but I think I'm still waiting for the answer to my question where is the real one if evolution does happen? There is no missing link and why do we still have apes and humans, but no ape-human?

If you don't want fossil skeletons of ape-human. What do you want? Be clear.

Apes are not bipedal. Your last question makes no sense. Apes form of locomotion is good for living in trees, ours in land. Simple.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ha ha. First, you're the one who does not know enough because of the one thing you left out is the main measurement of entropy -- heat. What do you think is causing the disorder? It's the heat being transferred from hot spot to cold, i.e. increasing entropy, or remaining in equilibrium, in a "closed" system. This is the SLOT. The complex calculations are done to measure how evenly the distribution of "heat" is.

If the heat flows from a cold spot to hot, then entropy is decreasing. This is what evolution is stating happens in an open system such as the sun and the earth. For example, a candle will not start to burn by itself. When we add some heat from a lighter or match it will start to burn. Or water won't start cooking on it's own. However, if we put it in a pot and on the stove, then we can get it cooking. In these cases, the total entropy of the system has increased, SLOT again, but locally, the candle or water starting to boil in a pot, it has decreased.

Second, we're not talking about educating anyone, but who's right in the case of the increasing entropy in the "universe," i.e. a creation FACT, or having a system such as evolution work against the SLOT. The creation scientists are right because evolution would have to move to an increasing level of ordered distribution of heat while the universe is increasing in entropy or disorder as you stated, i.e. moving to an uneven distribution of heat. Again, I have not seen a system that works successfully against SLOT.

As I pointed out, lightning does not create life from primordial soup. This is proved by experiment. Moreover, life can't be created by the sun and photosynthesis. Life can only come from life as Jesus taught. The atheist scientists failed at creating life. Neither does life transform into another whole different class of species by the sun. Thus, you still haven't explained how evolution can work when we have increased entropy. Even the earth as an open system cannot violate the SLOT and increasing entropy.

Specifically how would evolution violate the SLOT? Simply claiming that it does is not a valid argument. You need to be specific. At best you will make an ignorant claim that would make all life impossible. You have not been specific yet, you have just made vague and obviously false statements.

Yes, in an isolated system entropy increases. But in an open system, or even a closed system (and the Earth is essentially a closed system energy can get in and out but for all practical purposes matter cannot get in an out) one can get a local decrease in entropy. An oak tree grows from an acorn into a mighty tree. A baby grows up to be an adult. Both examples of local decreases in entropy. And life evolving is just another example of a local decrease in entropy. When one looks at all of the energy involved entropy does increase. Sunlight comes in as very usable energy and the energy leaves the Earth as less usable energy. An increase in entropy. It is really that simple. Even abiogenesis would still result in usable energy entering the Earth and less usable energy leaving the Earth. You are once again wrong on all of your claims.

dfnj

This may be true science fact but it does not support anything you are saying about the origins of life. It seems to me the things you are saying do not follow in support of your conclusions.

Abiogenesis, biopoiesis, or informally the origin of life, is the natural process by which life arises from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. If you study abiogenesis you realize life arising out of primordial soup is a study of statistical data. If you take something that is very improbable, but allow for millions of years for it to happen over millions of attempts, then at some point, even though it is extremely unlikely, every event gets realized. Think of it this way. What are you chances of winning the lottery after buy zero, one, or a billion tickets?

LUCA cells, the missing link of cellular evolution, part bacteria, part modern cell: http://www.biocab.org/files/PROBABLE_APPEARANCE_OF_AN_EARLY_PROTOBIONT.jpg

Scientists might have found the origin of life on Earth

LUCA - Last Universal Common Ancestor

Sorry, but no matter how much you try to come off as the smartest scientist in the World the evidence for evolution speaks for itself. Evolution is just science fact. There are theories but then there are some theories that have so much supporting them they are just accepted as science fact. Most professional biologists just accept evolution as science fact. People who have devoted their whole lives to biology most of them accept evolution as science fact. I took advance biology in high school and I feel compelled to accept evolution as science fact.

Again, what continues to amaze me about creationists is their own lack of faith in their beliefs. Why would evolution and science matter to your faith? An omnipotent God can create the Universe in any amount of time including the fake carbon and fossil record. An omnipotent God is not bounded by the laws of physics or the laws of logic. So both evolution and creationism can both be true at the same time. Nothing is stopping God except your lack of imagination.

Trying to disprove evolution is the wrong approach. It just makes amateurs look like fools. The professional biologists will never listen to amateurs.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
#James Bond

The second law of thermodynamics says that when energy changes from one form to another form, or matter moves freely, entropy (disorder) in a closed system increases. Differences in temperature, pressure, and density tend to even out horizontally after a while.

But the earth is not a closed system...so it doesn't apply as you are trying to say it does

Actually the terms have changed over the years.

Today there are three general systems:

An open system allows both energy and matter to enter and leave. Think of an automobile engine.

A closed system allows energy to enter and leave, but not matter. Think of the Earth essentially. The matter that enters and leaves is insignificant.

And the third is an isolated system. One in which neither energy nor matter can enter or leave. The universe as a whole is an example:

A System and Its Surroundings

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
#James Bond

Actually the terms have changed over the years.

Today there are three general systems:

An open system allows both energy and matter to enter and leave. Think of an automobile engine.

A closed system allows energy to enter and leave, but not matter. Think of the Earth essentially. The matter that enters and leaves is insignificant.

And the third is an isolated system. One in which neither energy nor matter can enter or leave. The universe as a whole is an example:

A System and Its Surroundings

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Pfft. I guess you mean a snowflake that evos like to use to show that a complex structure can form from disordered parts. Do you really want me to explain how a snowflake forms in front of all these "in the know" people? Even snowflakes follow the SLOT.

You missed the point. By your poorly worded argument a snowflake could not form. People that understand the laws of thermodynamics can see that evolution does not violate it. To make that claim one, you in this case, has to claim in essence that snowflakes are impossible. That trees cannot grow from small seeds. That humans cannot grow from an ovum and a single sperm cell. Your knowledge of the SLOT is amazingly and amusingly wrong.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Good. And why can there be an increase of complexity in the formation of a snowflake (a local decrease in entropy) and still not violate the SLOT?

By the way, I was not thinking of a snowflake when I asked this, although it works. I was thinking of water freezing into ice.

james bond

Since photosynthesis does not go against SLOT, no explanation is necessary.

You yourself asked for fossil evidence for an ape-man missing link. Here is below,

If you don't want fossil skeletons of ape-human. What do you want? Be clear.

Apes are not bipedal. Your last question makes no sense. Apes form of locomotion is good for living in trees, ours in land. Simple.

Photosynthesis shows heat being processed from the sun. Just because it is takes heat energy from the sun does not mean that it REDUCES entropy. Sunlight increases entropy more often by aiding in decomposition. Think about your window blinds getting darker and your curtains fading from being exposed to sunlight. Thus, atheists claiming that the sun reduces entropy in order to validate evolution are wrong.

As for your apes as our common ancestor explanation, it is lacking. You said apes are not bipedal when the whole point made by people like Donald Johanson was this was the first sign of their evolution.

dfnj

If SLOT were the most powerful force in the Universe there would not be any objects or structure at all in the Universe. Obviously, there are many other forces in the Universe that are organizing in nature.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Photosynthesis shows heat being processed from the sun. Just because it is takes heat energy from the sun does not mean that it REDUCES entropy.
Then please explain how a plant grows.

Sunlight increases entropy more often by aiding in decomposition. Think about your window blinds getting darker and your curtains fading from being exposed to sunlight.
Curtains and window blinds are not open systems capable of processing energy to reduce or halt entropy. Try planting a seed in a pot and then exposing it to both light and water. Would it grow into a far more complex plant, or remain a seed?

Thus, atheists claiming that the sun reduces entropy in order to validate evolution are wrong.
Horrible, horrible argument. "Principle X does not work in situation Y, therefore principle X does not work in any situation".

dfnj

Photosynthesis shows heat being processed from the sun. Just because it is takes heat energy from the sun does not mean that it REDUCES entropy. Sunlight increases entropy more often by aiding in decomposition. Think about your window blinds getting darker and your curtains fading from being exposed to sunlight. Thus, atheists claiming that the sun reduces entropy in order to validate evolution are wrong.

As for your apes as our common ancestor explanation, it is lacking. You said apes are not bipedal when the whole point made by people like Donald Johanson was this was the first sign of their evolution.

You don't think all the evidence of many different types of bipedal mammals is evidence supporting evolution? So many animals have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 mouth, 1 poop hole, hair, and other identical parts. It's pretty suspicious don't you think?

I appreciate your Herculean effort to change every interpretation of modern science to support your creationist view. Good luck.

james bond

This may be true science fact but it does not support anything you are saying about the origins of life. It seems to me the things you are saying do not follow in support of your conclusions.

Abiogenesis, biopoiesis, or informally the origin of life, is the natural process by which life arises from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. If you study abiogenesis you realize life arising out of primordial soup is a study of statistical data. If you take something that is very improbable, but allow for millions of years for it to happen over millions of attempts, then at some point, even though it is extremely unlikely, every event gets realized. Think of it this way. What are you chances of winning the lottery after buy zero, one, or a billion tickets?

LUCA cells, the missing link of cellular evolution, part bacteria, part modern cell: http://www.biocab.org/files/PROBABLE_APPEARANCE_OF_AN_EARLY_PROTOBIONT.jpg

Scientists might have found the origin of life on Earth

LUCA - Last Universal Common Ancestor

Sorry, but no matter how much you try to come off as the smartest scientist in the World the evidence for evolution speaks for itself. Evolution is just science fact. There are theories but then there are some theories that have so much supporting them they are just accepted as science fact. Most professional biologists just accept evolution as science fact. People who have devoted their whole lives to biology most of them accept evolution as science fact. I took advance biology in high school and I feel compelled to accept evolution as science fact.

Again, what continues to amaze me about creationists is their own lack of faith in their beliefs. Why would evolution and science matter to your faith? An omnipotent God can create the Universe in any amount of time including the fake carbon and fossil record. An omnipotent God is not bounded by the laws of physics or the laws of logic. So both evolution and creationism can both be true at the same time. Nothing is stopping God except your lack of imagination.

Trying to disprove evolution is the wrong approach. It just makes amateurs look like fools. The professional biologists will never listen to amateurs.

Yours in atheist science while I refer to creation science. However, creation science follows the SLOT while evolution and atheist science states the opposite in regards to entropy. That gives creation science the upper hand. One can hypothesize as much as they want based on heuristics to fit their worldview, but it doesn't make it true like with your luca cell or life arising from primordial soup. OTOH what creation science has been basing their science on hasn't changed. Yet, general science ends up backing up up what they were saying in the first place.

I didn't say I was disproving evolution. What I said was the sun and the earth was still increasing entropy as per the SLOT and not reducing it as claimed by evolutionists. AFAIK no system that opposed the SLOT has panned out. This is how science works. It doesn't offer proof or disproof.