• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facts Found From Creation Science

james bond

Hoo boy, I thought this is going to be a hum dinger of a thread, but then realized the website is ten years old. Gulp.

I'm going by a website promoted by my friend who runs scienceagainstevolution.info . Here's what he says about it,

"This month’s website review presents material which seeks to show that “We have been bombarded with partially true, false, fraudulent and scientific information which, when examined more closely, we discover the real truth about evolution and creation.”

The approach the website takes is to present posts from a variety of publications about various creation facts. At the end of each post, you will find information as to the source of the article and keywords that help the reader in finding related information by using a search box located on the main page of the site. The posts are also placed into different categories that can be searched by links on the main page, which is just a blog post site with archives spanning the dates of July 2009 to May 2010 powered by WordPress.

The top page of the blog post has the title, MORE SCIENTIFIC NON-SENSE. Here you will find posts about many Scientific Hoaxes, including Piltdown Man, the Biogenetic Law Fraud of Ernst Haeckel, the South Korean Stem Cell Fraud and others.

By looking at the archive posts, you will find the theme that evidence of creation facts can be found in many different areas of study including astronomy, earth’s ecology, nature, fossil record, geology, mathematics, anatomy, history and biology.

One post that I found by clicking on the Mathematics category has the title, The Golden Ratio. You have probably heard of the Fibonacci sequence of numbers. Every number in the sequence is the addition of the two that came before it: 0+1=1, 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8, 5+8=13, 8+13=21, and so on. What is interesting is that if you ignore the zero and divide a Fibonacci number into the one before you get 2, 1.5, 1.67, 1.6, 1.625, 1.615, 1.619, 1.617, 1.618, etc. After the first few, the answer is always close to 1.618. This number is a very special number and it has been given the name the “golden ratio.” It’s interesting to learn how often this number appears in art, music, nature and science.

As with most sites discussing creation and evolution, there is much to explore on this site. Just select a category on the main page that you find of interest, or use the search box to serve as a guide to various topics. Also, the references on the various posts can provide more detailed information."

Unfortunately, the website is about ten years old. Still, I've read it, and surprisingly, it's still relevant today. After all, it's creation facts. Thus, it may be fortunate. Gotcha. He got me.

For example, the first story is about an asteroid passing closely to earth. Evos like to think we will die by an asteroid if not by global warming. They scare everybody into reading their NYT article. I was discussing a recent NYT story and laughing about it a couple of weeks ago. Now, I know it's just evos scaring everybody into reading about "their" science. The last story I post here is a good one. Sure, it is a fact that energy is neither created nor destroyed, but it becomes unavailable if it is sucked into a black hole. Isn't that considered a loss for us? It's still there, but it's unavailable. Can this theoretically create the end of our universe? Can someone explain?

"The Sky Is Falling Again
Um, never mind. On March 12, 1998, on the front page of The New York Times, a headline read: “Asteroid Is Expected to Make a Pass Close to Earth in 2028.” Brian G. Marsden, director of the Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, predicted that on October 26, 2028, an asteroid about a mile in diameter would come within 30,000 miles of Earth. That’s within spitting distance, spacewise, which evoked comparisons to the asteroid that crashed on the Yucatàn peninsula 65 million years ago, allegedly wiping out all the dinosaurs. “When you first discover a comet, or any kind of body, you start measuring its position,” notes Robert Park. “From that you extract its trajectory. The more measurements you make, the more accurate your trajectory gets.” Marsden issued his warnings based on very early trajectory measurements. Now he anticipates the asteroid will pass Earth at a safe distance of 600,000 miles."

From December 2017
Asteroid expected to make closest pass by Earth in over 40 years

Asteroid Watch

Birds didn't come from dinosaurs. Now evos are saying birds came from reptiles. Sheesh. Remember, creationists knew this ten years ago, but people still believe it today.

"Piltdown Chicken
The finding was initially trumpeted as the missing link that proved birds evolved from dinosaurs. In 1999 a fossil smuggled out of China allegedly showing a dinosaur with birdlike plumage was displayed triumphantly at the National Geographic Society and written up in the society’s November magazine. Paleontologists were abuzz. Unfortunately, like the hominid skull with an ape jaw discovered in the Piltdown quarries of England in 1912, the whole thing turned out to be a hoax. The fossil apparently was the flight of fancy of a Chinese farmer who had rigged together bird bits and a meat-eater’s tail.

The “Archaeoraptor” fake
In 1999, a supposed ‘missing link’ fossil of an apparently feathered dinosaur named Archaeoraptor liaoningensis“, found in Liaoning Province, northeastern China, turned out to be a forgery. Comparing the photograph of the specimen with another find, Chinese paleontologist Xu Xing came to the conclusion that it was composed of two portions of different fossil animals. His claim made National Geographic review their research and they too came to the same conclusion.[7] The bottom portion of the “Archaeoraptor” composite came from a legitimate feathered dromaeosaurid now known as Microraptor, and the upper portion from a previously-known primitive bird called Yanornis.

Editor’s note: I know that nonsense is spelled wrong. I hyphenated it for effect. Recently “global warming” has come to light as a complete hoax (post coming). Hoaxes, frauds and half-truths have been around since the fall of man from grace in the Garden of Eden. Today (the last 200 years), evil men diligently work towards enslaving you to take your money, your freedom and if possible your soul. You have a choice, either follow the truth or sell yourself into bondage.

This blog will continue to expose pseudo science. Make sure that you scrutinize all science that is contrary to GOD’s WORD. Take off your (if you are wearing them) evolutionary glasses and look at look at true science through GOD’s WORD and you will never be lead astray by hucksters who try to minimize GOD’s WORD which rightfully proclaims that HE created everything seen and unseen. The science says that there can be no other explanation. See Romans 1:20-23 if you are looking for an excuse.

Ed."

"Study Shows the Universe Is Closer to the End Than Expected

by Brian Thomas, M.S. *

Every known system degenerates. Metal rusts, food rots, and flowers wither. Even something as large as the universe will eventually run down. How much usable and still-ordered energy remains in the universe?

Australian researchers have generated a new estimate, one that includes the energy-destroying effects of “supermassive black holes.” Their computations indicate that the universe is perhaps 30 times more run down than similar estimates published just last year.

After adding in “the contributions of black holes 100 times larger than those considered in previous budgets,” co-authors Chas Egan and Charles Lineweaver reported in the Astrophysical Journal that the universe is at least an order of magnitude more run down than secular astronomers once thought.1

The largest contributor by far to universal entropy (a measure of usable energy) is generated by supermassive black holes, according to the published study. Evidence of these, as well as the smaller “stellar” black holes, has been found mostly in galactic cores. Black holes rapidly randomize ordered forms of energy and matter, turning them into heat that then dissipates."

http://www.creation-facts.org/

Kelly of the Phoenix

The top page of the blog post has the title, MORE SCIENTIFIC NON-SENSE.
"nonsense"

Editor’s note: I know that nonsense is spelled wrong. I hyphenated it for effect.
But it does kind of make one wonder if a site that can't spell can be trusted. :)

Today (the last 200 years), evil men diligently work towards enslaving you to take your money, your freedom and if possible your soul.
Millennia. That cons come from the lab and not just the temple or church or whatever makes little difference.

Make sure that you scrutinize all science that is contrary to GOD’s WORD.
I ask God about God's opinion. I can't verify God wrote a book of any sort.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hoo boy, I thought this is going to be a hum dinger of a thread, but then realized the website is ten years old. Gulp.

I'm going by a website promoted by my friend who runs scienceagainstevolution.info . Here's what he says about it,

"This month’s website review presents material which seeks to show that “We have been bombarded with partially true, false, fraudulent and scientific information which, when examined more closely, we discover the real truth about evolution and creation.”

The approach the website takes is to present posts from a variety of publications about various creation facts. At the end of each post, you will find information as to the source of the article and keywords that help the reader in finding related information by using a search box located on the main page of the site. The posts are also placed into different categories that can be searched by links on the main page, which is just a blog post site with archives spanning the dates of July 2009 to May 2010 powered by WordPress.

The top page of the blog post has the title, MORE SCIENTIFIC NON-SENSE. Here you will find posts about many Scientific Hoaxes, including Piltdown Man, the Biogenetic Law Fraud of Ernst Haeckel, the South Korean Stem Cell Fraud and others.

By looking at the archive posts, you will find the theme that evidence of creation facts can be found in many different areas of study including astronomy, earth’s ecology, nature, fossil record, geology, mathematics, anatomy, history and biology.

One post that I found by clicking on the Mathematics category has the title, The Golden Ratio. You have probably heard of the Fibonacci sequence of numbers. Every number in the sequence is the addition of the two that came before it: 0+1=1, 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8, 5+8=13, 8+13=21, and so on. What is interesting is that if you ignore the zero and divide a Fibonacci number into the one before you get 2, 1.5, 1.67, 1.6, 1.625, 1.615, 1.619, 1.617, 1.618, etc. After the first few, the answer is always close to 1.618. This number is a very special number and it has been given the name the “golden ratio.” It’s interesting to learn how often this number appears in art, music, nature and science.

As with most sites discussing creation and evolution, there is much to explore on this site. Just select a category on the main page that you find of interest, or use the search box to serve as a guide to various topics. Also, the references on the various posts can provide more detailed information."

Unfortunately, the website is about ten years old. Still, I've read it, and surprisingly, it's still relevant today. After all, it's creation facts. Thus, it may be fortunate. Gotcha. He got me.

For example, the first story is about an asteroid passing closely to earth. Evos like to think we will die by an asteroid if not by global warming. They scare everybody into reading their NYT article. I was discussing a recent NYT story and laughing about it a couple of weeks ago. Now, I know it's just evos scaring everybody into reading about "their" science. The last story I post here is a good one. Sure, it is a fact that energy is neither created nor destroyed, but it becomes unavailable if it is sucked into a black hole. Isn't that considered a loss for us? It's still there, but it's unavailable. Can this theoretically create the end of our universe? Can someone explain?

Um, never mind. On March 12, 1998, on the front page of The New York Times, a headline read: “Asteroid Is Expected to Make a Pass Close to Earth in 2028.” Brian G. Marsden, director of the Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, predicted that on October 26, 2028, an asteroid about a mile in diameter would come within 30,000 miles of Earth. That’s within spitting distance, spacewise, which evoked comparisons to the asteroid that crashed on the Yucatàn peninsula 65 million years ago, allegedly wiping out all the dinosaurs. “When you first discover a comet, or any kind of body, you start measuring its position,” notes Robert Park. “From that you extract its trajectory. The more measurements you make, the more accurate your trajectory gets.” Marsden issued his warnings based on very early trajectory measurements. Now he anticipates the asteroid will pass Earth at a safe distance of 600,000 miles."

From December 2017

Asteroid Watch

Birds didn't come from dinosaurs. Now evos are saying birds came from reptiles. Sheesh. Remember, creationists knew this ten years ago, but people still believe it today.

"Piltdown Chicken
The finding was initially trumpeted as the missing link that proved birds evolved from dinosaurs. In 1999 a fossil smuggled out of China allegedly showing a dinosaur with birdlike plumage was displayed triumphantly at the National Geographic Society and written up in the society’s November magazine. Paleontologists were abuzz. Unfortunately, like the hominid skull with an ape jaw discovered in the Piltdown quarries of England in 1912, the whole thing turned out to be a hoax. The fossil apparently was the flight of fancy of a Chinese farmer who had rigged together bird bits and a meat-eater’s tail.

The “Archaeoraptor” fake
In 1999, a supposed ‘missing link’ fossil of an apparently feathered dinosaur named Archaeoraptor liaoningensis“, found in Liaoning Province, northeastern China, turned out to be a forgery. Comparing the photograph of the specimen with another find, Chinese paleontologist Xu Xing came to the conclusion that it was composed of two portions of different fossil animals. His claim made National Geographic review their research and they too came to the same conclusion.[7] The bottom portion of the “Archaeoraptor” composite came from a legitimate feathered dromaeosaurid now known as Microraptor, and the upper portion from a previously-known primitive bird called Yanornis.

Editor’s note: I know that nonsense is spelled wrong. I hyphenated it for effect. Recently “global warming” has come to light as a complete hoax (post coming). Hoaxes, frauds and half-truths have been around since the fall of man from grace in the Garden of Eden. Today (the last 200 years), evil men diligently work towards enslaving you to take your money, your freedom and if possible your soul. You have a choice, either follow the truth or sell yourself into bondage.

This blog will continue to expose pseudo science. Make sure that you scrutinize all science that is contrary to GOD’s WORD. Take off your (if you are wearing them) evolutionary glasses and look at look at true science through GOD’s WORD and you will never be lead astray by hucksters who try to minimize GOD’s WORD which rightfully proclaims that HE created everything seen and unseen. The science says that there can be no other explanation. See Romans 1:20-23 if you are looking for an excuse.

Ed."

by Brian Thomas, M.S. *

Every known system degenerates. Metal rusts, food rots, and flowers wither. Even something as large as the universe will eventually run down. How much usable and still-ordered energy remains in the universe?

Australian researchers have generated a new estimate, one that includes the energy-destroying effects of “supermassive black holes.” Their computations indicate that the universe is perhaps 30 times more run down than similar estimates published just last year.

After adding in “the contributions of black holes 100 times larger than those considered in previous budgets,” co-authors Chas Egan and Charles Lineweaver reported in the Astrophysical Journal that the universe is at least an order of magnitude more run down than secular astronomers once thought.1

The largest contributor by far to universal entropy (a measure of usable energy) is generated by supermassive black holes, according to the published study. Evidence of these, as well as the smaller “stellar” black holes, has been found mostly in galactic cores. Black holes rapidly randomize ordered forms of energy and matter, turning them into heat that then dissipates."

Does this OP have a point hiding somewhere?

A fossil found to be a fake by secular scientists show they have expertise in detecting forgeries. Something that TV producers of national geographic obviously lacked.

Asteroids often come close to earth. Therefore?

Total entropy of current universe is being estimated. Therefore?

Where are these facts found by the elusive creation scientists?

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Good lordy. I hope your friend has not invested much capital into this steaming pile of codswallop!
People are extremely proud of sharing their lack of reading comprehension skills in context to the bible.

David T

Premium Member

A fossil found to be a fake by secular scientists show they have expertise in detecting forgeries. Something that TV producers of national geographic obviously lacked.

Sayak83 I think it's when someone has zero ability to read the bible except literally them they resort to something they understand a bit more such as science to boost their sense of how to read the text. That leads to this odd kind of mash up reasoning. I blame theology it's sophisticated but really it serves zero purpose today. I only use theology as a psychological tool to tell me how people are processing. It's actually worthless in understanding the text.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You can't stop modern science with a website, dude. The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

james bond

"nonsense"

But it does kind of make one wonder if a site that can't spell can be trusted. :)

Millennia. That cons come from the lab and not just the temple or church or whatever makes little difference.

I ask God about God's opinion. I can't verify God wrote a book of any sort.

The article explains why it was spelled it that way. Can a reader be trusted if they miss that ;)? However, I won't be so quick to judge because that's not the point of the website. It's to show what creation science produces.

People who work with evolution or learn it to earn a biology degree may do so, but they never do completely understand what evolutionary science produces. Maybe it's a means to an end. Or it's a way to make mutations acceptable.

james bond

Asteroids coming close to earth is like yelling, "The sky is falling." We may as well ignore the articles NYT and other liberal news sources tell us because the chances of it hitting are pretty astronomical.

No, what does entropy of the universe mean to atheist scientists? What do they tell us? Creation scientists say different as in the article.

As for the fake fossils, it comes from the evolution and atheist scientist camp. The people involved used it to further their own careers. Why would people who work with evolution need to fake evidence if evolution just happens? If we all got satisfactory answers to our evolution questions, then Christianity and creation scientists would fall by the wayside.

What does creation science produce? For one, it produces great scientists.

"It is false to say that you cannot be a true scientist if you believe in creation. The very founders of the scientific methods and the scientists who developed some of the most important foundational principles of modern science were primarily creationists. Creationists find themselves in the company of great men of science such as Robert Boyle, George Washington Carver, Michael Faraday, John Ambrose Fleming, James Joule, Lord Kelvin, Carolus Linneaus, Matthew Maury, Joseph Clerk Maxwell, Gregor Mendel, Samuel F.B. Morse, Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur, William Ramsay and Leonardo da Vinci. Many scientists, such as Carolus Linnaeus, George Washington Carver and Matthew Maury, claim to have received their inspirational ideas directly from the Bible. There are also many creation scientists today who are top in their fields. Their, belief in creation and a young earth has not proven to be a hindrance, but actually an asset to their scientific endeavors.

The discoveries of these great men of science are a testament to their belief in the Creator of a designed universe. Their Confidence to pursue scientific discoveries was and continues to be a natural outcome of their belief that discovering how the world works is possible because the universe is the product of an intelligent and all-powerful Designer of order."

http://www.creation-facts.org/scientific-law/great-scientists/

OTOH, Darwin and his ideas produced the Holocaust, Social Darwinism, genocide, Planned Parenthood and the like. It's also producing GMO products for our food stores and to "help" solve (worsen) our environmental problems. I'll pass on the soda and gmo food and snacks you are offering, thank you.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Asteroids coming close to earth is like yelling, "The sky is falling." We may as well ignore the articles NYT and other liberal news sources tell us because the chances of it hitting are pretty astronomical.

No, what does entropy of the universe mean to atheist scientists? What do they tell us? Creation scientists say different as in the article.

As for the fake fossils, it comes from the evolution and atheist scientist camp. The people involved used it to further their own careers. Why would people who work with evolution need to fake evidence if evolution just happens? If we all got satisfactory answers to our evolution questions, then Christianity and creation scientists would fall by the wayside.

"It is false to say that you cannot be a true scientist if you believe in creation. The very founders of the scientific methods and the scientists who developed some of the most important foundational principles of modern science were primarily creationists. Creationists find themselves in the company of great men of science such as Robert Boyle, George Washington Carver, Michael Faraday, John Ambrose Fleming, James Joule, Lord Kelvin, Carolus Linneaus, Matthew Maury, Joseph Clerk Maxwell, Gregor Mendel, Samuel F.B. Morse, Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur, William Ramsay and Leonardo da Vinci. Many scientists, such as Carolus Linnaeus, George Washington Carver and Matthew Maury, claim to have received their inspirational ideas directly from the Bible. There are also many creation scientists today who are top in their fields. Their, belief in creation and a young earth has not proven to be a hindrance, but actually an asset to their scientific endeavors.

The discoveries of these great men of science are a testament to their belief in the Creator of a designed universe. Their Confidence to pursue scientific discoveries was and continues to be a natural outcome of their belief that discovering how the world works is possible because the universe is the product of an intelligent and all-powerful Designer of order."

OTOH, Darwin and his ideas produced the Holocaust, Social Darwinism, genocide, Planned Parenthood and the like. It's also producing GMO products for our food stores and to "help" solve (worsen) our environmental problems. I'll pass on the soda and gmo food and snacks you are offering, thank you.
It's the Chinese sellers who tried to dupe the scientists into buying a fake.

What asteroids have to do with your point, I have no idea.

All the rest are simply points you have been repeating for a long time now. Dealt with earlier by many others. I will simply note of Theodosius Dobzansky, one of the greatest evolutionary biologist and Orthodox Christian

Theodosius Dobzhansky - Wikipedia

You are yet to produce any facts by your so called creation scientists. Everything the guys you quoted used the scientific method for their discoveries, regardless of their beliefs.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Not one of the scientists on your list is a "creation scientist". They may have mistakenly believed the creation myth in the Bible, but they never used that myth in their science. You have yet to demonstrate that there is a single significant "creation scientist". That all of your scientists never use the creation myth shouts volumes.

Jumi

Oh, what are the most recent great scientists?

"It is false to say that you cannot be a true scientist if you believe in creation. The very founders of the scientific methods and the scientists who developed some of the most important foundational principles of modern science were primarily creationists. Creationists find themselves in the company of great men of science such as Robert Boyle, George Washington Carver, Michael Faraday, John Ambrose Fleming, James Joule, Lord Kelvin, Carolus Linneaus, Matthew Maury, Joseph Clerk Maxwell, Gregor Mendel, Samuel F.B. Morse, Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur, William Ramsay and Leonardo da Vinci.
It seems rather weak to quote scientists before the modern era... makes it look like he's arguing that this belief has completely died with history since there are more great scientists living today than ever before.

Of course it's false to say that you can't have strange beliefs. It would be impossible to be a great biologist and believe in some type of creation, but not at all impossible to be a true scientist with a set of beliefs that contradict findings in another field, such as this alternative to science called "creation science".

Jumi

I saw "piltdown man" and knew nothing said could be worthwhile. Why is it Creationists insist the scientific community accepted that hoax entirely and without question?
It makes for a good story. Repeat it enough and someone will believe that everyone still believes in it or uses it as proof.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

From December 2017

Asteroid Watch

"Piltdown Chicken

The “Archaeoraptor” fake

Ed."

by Brian Thomas, M.S. *

What a creative and imaginative hobby!