• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Face value?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
................... (btw I am not a Christian).
A 1000 year reign of the Christ over Earth may occur after his return, but I doubt if people will live that much longer than they do now. Life on Earth after the Christ returns will be much better, but not that different from now - just one of peace, justice and abundance.
But you are right about the 'goats' no longer being around. After the 1000 year reign (could be a bit longer), life will still continue as before, just without the Christ himself being on Earth (God will appoint someone else to take his place to rule on Earth).

At the end of the thousand years Jesus hands back God's Kingdom to his God - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26
Because ' enemy death ' will be No more, then people will live forever on Earth. - 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
( side note: what will end is; reproduction - Genesis 1:28 )
Once Earth is populated (full) Not over-populated/ Not over full is when reproduction will stop on Earth.
P.S. please note John 14:19 because Christ's return is Not physical but governing from the heavens over Earth.
Notice: it will be the 'sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth' that will rid the Earth of the wicked.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15; Psalms 92:7; Psalms 104:35; Proverbs 2:21-22

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Maybe about 4 billion believe Jesus will return. ;)
Interesting to me because I never thought about how many believe Jesus will return or come ! - Rev. 22:20
Jesus said the good news gospel of God's Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) would be proclaimed world wide.
Declared on a grand-international scale as mentioned at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8.
Not as a conversion of the world but as a witness to the nations.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
At the end of the thousand years Jesus hands back God's Kingdom to his God - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26
Because ' enemy death ' will be No more, then people will live forever on Earth. - 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
( side note: what will end is; reproduction - Genesis 1:28 )
Once Earth is populated (full) Not over-populated/ Not over full is when reproduction will stop on Earth.
P.S. please note John 14:19 because Christ's return is Not physical but governing from the heavens over Earth.
Notice: it will be the 'sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth' that will rid the Earth of the wicked.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15; Psalms 92:7; Psalms 104:35; Proverbs 2:21-22
If you expect to live forever on Earth after the Christ returns, I think you will be disappointed. But, good luck anyway.

BTW, the Christ's Return will indeed be physical. You will actually see and hear him on Earth (although mainly on TV).

I am not quite sure how the goats will be removed from Earth, hopefully nothing too violent, hopefully just by attrition.