• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FACE MASK FASHIONS!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
QBc6Ay9Ay-19R6EMeCUd5PE0_JqyolmERYA_Sf4nEP0.jpg

Protect yourself from viruses and malware

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
But fashion masks will surely catch on. Folks can be so fashion conscious, and a face covering must seem as important as a coat or hat... :)

Let's see what happens.

Eh. It's hard to market items if they are supposed to be used during emergencies. Maybe, I guess. There are different shades of blue for scrubs. When I see designer masks, it makes me laugh sometimes. Now wonder...

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Eh. It's hard to market items if they are supposed to be used during emergencies. Maybe, I guess. There are different shades of blue for scrubs. When I see designer masks, it makes me laugh sometimes. Now wonder...
During visits to surgeries and health centres this year I've asked nurses and other staff how they are coping with mask wearing for an entire shift. The usual reply is 'dreadful'. And staff have also explained that they must wear only the standard design which is provided so they cannot use masks which they think are more efficient, comfortable or 'fashionable'.
But many shoppers here are pushing face-mask-fashion quite hard..... I'm seeing some very interesting designs. :)

Is there an 'Unmasked Artist' on RF yet? :)