• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exposing God

Sadie Stout

Exposing Jesus
First let me tell you that I was a die-hard Christian. Raised by 2 Pentecostal minister's and was on my way to becoming a minister.

I'll tell you the unbelievable condition I am in today.
a result of the "loving" Christ. He took away my sleep, I haven't been able to sleep since December and don't even get tired anymore. I don't get hungry or thirsty and everything tastes awful to me. As of this wasn't bad enough, Jesus "that loves us" has taken away all of my emotions. I don't have one single emotion left in me.

Yes, I understand that you might think this is all medical but let me tell you how I got to be in this condition with any and every quality of life taken.

some major manipulation and spiritual lies where involved.

Early 2019 I was living with my fiance who was an atheist.
I started seeing other faces in his and other voices were speaking through him, so I thought he was possessed and tried to get him "saved" and delivered. Things got worse. I started getting tormented in my apartment, things crawling under the bed, crawling on top of me, moving things on the wall, voices in the other room talking and laughing, things standing behind me, I've recently found out that all of this "Demonic" is actually God himself screwing with people but back to the story.

Soon I start hearing Jesus and receiving personal messages in the Bible, one message said "you have the spoils of a child, you are someone that should not be eating solid food but should be fed milk like that of an infant"

so I am living in this awful apartment with all of this " Demonic " all around trying to "save" my fiance and this "demon" says that if I try to minister to him then he is going to cut my head off. So I want to move out, but Jesus says "no, go home to your husband" " minister to him" I reply, "but he's going to cut my head off" Jesus says "isn't it worth trying to save you both?" So I am crying all the time in a prayer closet that Jesus told me to make, while also trying to get this man saved and the " demonic" finally drives me screaming and crying and running from my apartment to my parents house where I thought I'd be safe but no, I start hearing voices and seeing things.

Nothing gets better it continues to get worse until reaching this meaningless and yes, meaningless existence I am in now.

About a month ago I start hearing from Jesus again and he's back to heal me, things start getting healed again, I start feelings emotions again and then I feel my heart again and then he stops and says "Sadie, you're about to die" but he promised I would go to heaven. So I sit and wait to die but it never happens and then everything he healed gets closed off again. He won't give me life and won't give me death.

Anyway, he starts talking to me again and tells me he isn't going to heal me ever. He also says there aren't any angels, there is no heaven and he doesn't like any people at all. Apparently he likes me even less than others because he took EVERYTHING from me. I believed in the Bible as much as anyone. I tried to get as close to him as anyone. Why was I created to end up in the worst state possible? He said that nothing I did had anything to do with it, that this was going to happen anyway, which means only one thing, God is a monster.

epronovost

Please immediately contact your doctor if you have one and if you don't contact your local medical clinic or hospital and tell them this story. You are in dire need of help and an anonymous forum like this is, at the moment, useless to you. It will provide no help. Hang on, there are people who can help provided you explain them your problem and trust them a little bit to help you heal.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Please immediately contact your doctor if you have one and if you don't contact your local medical clinic or hospital and tell them this story. You are in dire need of help and an anonymous forum like this is, at the moment, useless to you. It will provide no help. Hang on, there are people who can help provided you explain them your problem and trust them a little bit to help you heal.
@epronovost this time have to agree with you.
@Sadie Stout what you experience is neither God or Jesus speaking to you. I am no medical expert, but I have friends who experienced similar to what you say in your OP.
No God would tell you the things you hearing, but evil beings would do it to get you further away from the truth.

As @epronovost say, you are in need of someone who can help you professionally

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
First let me tell you that I was a die-hard Christian. Raised by 2 Pentecostal minister's and was on my way to becoming a minister.

a result of the "loving" Christ. He took away my sleep, I haven't been able to sleep since December and don't even get tired anymore. I don't get hungry or thirsty and everything tastes awful to me. As of this wasn't bad enough, Jesus "that loves us" has taken away all of my emotions. I don't have one single emotion left in me.

Yes, I understand that you might think this is all medical but let me tell you how I got to be in this condition with any and every quality of life taken.

I started seeing other faces in his and other voices were speaking through him, so I thought he was possessed and tried to get him "saved" and delivered. Things got worse. I started getting tormented in my apartment, things crawling under the bed, crawling on top of me, moving things on the wall, voices in the other room talking and laughing, things standing behind me, I've recently found out that all of this "Demonic" is actually God himself screwing with people but back to the story.

Soon I start hearing Jesus and receiving personal messages in the Bible, one message said "you have the spoils of a child, you are someone that should not be eating solid food but should be fed milk like that of an infant"

so I am living in this awful apartment with all of this " Demonic " all around trying to "save" my fiance and this "demon" says that if I try to minister to him then he is going to cut my head off. So I want to move out, but Jesus says "no, go home to your husband" " minister to him" I reply, "but he's going to cut my head off" Jesus says "isn't it worth trying to save you both?" So I am crying all the time in a prayer closet that Jesus told me to make, while also trying to get this man saved and the " demonic" finally drives me screaming and crying and running from my apartment to my parents house where I thought I'd be safe but no, I start hearing voices and seeing things.

Nothing gets better it continues to get worse until reaching this meaningless and yes, meaningless existence I am in now.

About a month ago I start hearing from Jesus again and he's back to heal me, things start getting healed again, I start feelings emotions again and then I feel my heart again and then he stops and says "Sadie, you're about to die" but he promised I would go to heaven. So I sit and wait to die but it never happens and then everything he healed gets closed off again. He won't give me life and won't give me death.

Anyway, he starts talking to me again and tells me he isn't going to heal me ever. He also says there aren't any angels, there is no heaven and he doesn't like any people at all. Apparently he likes me even less than others because he took EVERYTHING from me. I believed in the Bible as much as anyone. I tried to get as close to him as anyone. Why was I created to end up in the worst state possible? He said that nothing I did had anything to do with it, that this was going to happen anyway, which means only one thing, God is a monster.

Please see a doctor... none of this sounds like God, doesn't look like God, and there is no scripture to say it is from God.

Hope you get better.

QuestioningMind

Definitely go and see a qualified mental health expert. Hearing voices and seeing things is not normal.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Its entirely possible that you have: digestive problems, allergies, sleep problems or others. Many, many things can be the cause of this kind of terrifying experience. It may not actually be what it seems.

#1 is visiting an emergency mental healthcare facility. There should be one in your capital city in your state. Check your phone book in the white pages and get a ride there. If you can't find one then go to an emergency room at a hospital. Go in, say you need to be interviewed urgently for possible mental problems. They will screen you with questions.

They may offer to have you stay overnight to be observed. If they think you are violent then you'll be staying whether or not you want to, but basically the idea is to get you to sleep so they can be sure you aren't sleep deprived. Expect to have your blood tested as well.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Welcome. You'll fit right in RF.

Sadie Stout

Exposing Jesus
I remember what emotions were like, I seriously don't have any. Of course I have a doctor but this is a spiritual issue and they cannot help.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I remember what emotions were like, I seriously don't have any. Of course I have a doctor but this is a spiritual issue and they cannot help.
What you're describing sounds very much like schizophrenia, including the emotional issues. Flat or blunted affect is a common symptom of schizophrenic disorders. I have a friend who has schizophrenia who exhibits those traits. I strongly recommend you speak to your doctor about this. Medication can really help. Antipsychotics can make the voices stop.

Sadie Stout

Exposing Jesus
I can't prove what has happened to me but check this out...

Jesus promises life and life eternal to all those who believe in him.

John 3:16 for God so loved the world that He gave his only son that whoever believes in him should not parish but have eternal life.

okay but here's a contradiction..

Mathew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away but my words shall not pass away.

Okay, let's try to figure this one out. Heaven is supposed to be an eternal place, right? "Life eternal" the earth is supposed to be destroyed but replenished but people come back to live there for 1000 years "HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL PASS AWAY" hmm.. I think there's some deception here...? I'm no genius but 2+2 equals 4 even on mars.

I am no atheist, I know for a fact there's a God but if he's lying about this, what else does he like about? I know he lies, he's told me so dang many I can't even count but here's some proof for you that he is also lying lying to everyone else, and this cannot be blamed on the devil this time because it's in his book.

so many contradictions. If these places will pass away, where does this eternal life take place? Hell? Which is supposed to be eternal as well, though it's no life at all which is by far some unfit punishment, you make some mistakes and you burn FOREVER for it?

Sadie Stout

Exposing Jesus
@epronovost this time have to agree with you.
@Sadie Stout what you experience is neither God or Jesus speaking to you. I am no medical expert, but I have friends who experienced similar to what you say in your OP.
No God would tell you the things you hearing, but evil beings would do it to get you further away from the truth.

As @epronovost say, you are in need of someone who can help you professionally

you said you've had friends that have had similar experiences? How similar and did they ever get out of it? All I really want is to be me again. It's so difficult to explain and I am sure that I wouldn't believe it either if I were other people. Describing it is very difficult especially because it's something no one can see.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
you said you've had friends that have had similar experiences? How similar and did they ever get out of it? All I really want is to be me again. It's so difficult to explain and I am sure that I wouldn't believe it either if I were other people. Describing it is very difficult especially because it's something no one can see.

As has been said to you by religious and non-religious folks alike here, what you are dealing with should really be addressed by a licensed mental health professional. Please see one as soon as possible.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yes my friend did get out of it, but it took time. I understand you wish to get out fast. But from what you write in your OP you seem to have a bit much problems. So would say you would be able to start the process of getting out when you open up to your doctor.
If your doctor understand what form of help you need, they send you to the correct place :)

One of my friends had been deep in to Christianity and did not realize that that "sect" he joined made him sick. He ended up with schizophrenia as a diagnosis. And yes he is free from it today. So do not give up hope.