• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experiences with demons/spirits

Demonslayer

Your are a rude little thing, hmm?

How is it rude? I'm issuing a challenge. I dare demons to possess me, and for anyone who claims to have control over demons, to send them into my body.

If anything I'm being rude to the demons, not you. I'm calling them out, I don't think the demons have the guts to take me on.

I will take all demons, I challenge them to possess me. Do you suppose they will answer the bell?

ThirtyThree

How is it rude? I'm issuing a challenge. I dare demons to possess me, and for anyone who claims to have control over demons, to send them into my body.

If anything I'm being rude to the demons, not you. I'm calling them out, I don't think the demons have the guts to take me on.

I will take all demons, I challenge them to possess me. Do you suppose they will answer the bell?

I do not control demons. However, why would you desire them to possess you?

Bhairava

I am with you on this Infinitum, for me the Neteru or daimons are primarily not literal living entities but are symbols and divine principles which can help guide us on the Path of Becoming. Further more, as a Setian I do not work with just the Egyptian neteru, but also other daimons such as Leviathan and Lucifer which individually are of Hebrew and Roman descent. :smileycat:

Oh **** you worship Leviathan the god of the Cenobites from Hellraiser!? I want in!!!

ThirtyThree

You are just a troll that does not know anything about the LHP.

About what people call " Western LHP", I certainly do. However, I do not choose to wear the tag.

Furthermore, calling me a troll because I disagree with your assumptions is simply rude. I have had experiences with possession and I have witnessed it happen to people in my life. What is the problem?

Perhaps study some demonology? While you can choose not to believe in demonic possession or even demons themselves, just as an Athiest can choose not to believe in a deity, it does not make you an authority on what others might believe. By the way, have you at least studied Crowley?

VioletVortex

Demons are powerful spiritual beings of thought.

And saying someone is a troll simply because they disagree with you in a spiritual statement is really stupid.

The word demon comes from Greek, and it means "thought".