• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Expectations of the Messiah Vs What the Scriptures Stipulate

Goldemar

A queer sort
God computes the maths like a processor, where everything has chain-reactions; yet it could create what ever maths it wants.

In my opinion. :innocent:

So this God could have created his creation perfect, always obedient to him, but chose not to?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So this God could have created his creation perfect, always obedient to him, but chose not to?
We exist inside a reality made of random quantum strands, which originally was chaos (Nyx)...

Then along came Heaven (Uranus), which created the 'Source of reality' (Chronos - Time, and Order i.e CPU)...

Because we have a modern understanding of religion with just Zeus (deity of Heaven) and Hades (deity of Hell) , we blame God for making this reality not perfect...

When we exist on the top floor of Hell, Gehenna, Gaia, Middle Earth...

Reality is a harsh place: where some beings are far worse, and some are much better.

It is collecting the beings that work to co-exist within paradise, and testing which are not worth keeping.

Could it have chosen them without testing them, not really, as reality is random, and only through observing which chooses the right direction, could we assess which would perform well.

The Messiah came as Yeshua, and was an incarnation of Zeus/YHVH; where it knew things would be created opposite by the religious leaders, and this would assess who'd follow evil as good, and darkness as if it is light (Isaiah 5:20).

Paul acts as an incarnation of Hades; where Saul (שאול/שאל) can be spelled the same as 'Hell' (שאול).

Goldemar

A queer sort
We exist inside a reality made of random quantum strands, which originally was chaos (Nyx)...

Then along came Heaven (Uranus), which created the 'Source of reality' (Chronos - Time, and Order i.e CPU)...

Because we have a modern understanding of religion with just Zeus (deity of Heaven) and Hades (deity of Hell) , we blame God for making this reality not perfect...

When we exist on the top floor of Hell, Gehenna, Gaia, Middle Earth...

Reality is a harsh place: where some beings are far worse, and some are much better.

It is collecting the beings that work to co-exist within paradise, and testing which are not worth keeping.

Could it have chosen them without testing them, not really, as reality is random, and only through observing which chooses the right direction, could we assess which would perform well.

The Messiah came as Yeshua, and was an incarnation of Zeus/YHVH; where it knew things would be created opposite by the religious leaders, and this would assess who'd follow evil as good, and darkness as if it is light (Isaiah 5:20).

Paul acts as an incarnation of Hades; where Saul (שאול/שאל) can be spelled the same as 'Hell' (שאול).

So Nyx came first, then Uranus, then Chronos. Has Nyx always existed, and where do Zeus/YHVH and Hades come from?

wizanda

Premium Member
What about the Jews, what is their shared opinion.
There is a joke, that if you ask 4 Rabbis their opinion, you'll get 5 answers back again.

Plus it is common they believe Yeshu existed, and is recorded in the Talmud; as being sent to Hell as a sorcerer, who lead the people astray.

wizanda

Premium Member
So Nyx came first, then Uranus, then Chronos. Has Nyx always existed, and where do Zeus/YHVH and Hades come from?
You could study ancient Greek primordial deities... These are metaphors for the beginning of reality.

There are metaphors that they were born from one another; yet I'd say it is more complex than that, they are cause and effect, that one thing lead onto the next.

The idea that at the highest level of dimensional quantum physics would be random chaos (Nyx), before anything was formulated; would be the same being on a hard drive without any programming, nothing would exists, yet from the Source that formulated reality, we'd recognize it ordering (Chronos), and Heaven (Uranus) being established around it.

Zeus and Hades were the children from Rhea and Chronos.

wizanda

Premium Member
But, it doesn't say directly that there will come "The Messiah" who will do something.
I'd say the Bible did have references to the Messiah coming to do something, and because of language errors many of these have been missed.

Thus firstly the Messiah is prophesied at the end of Jeremiah 25, where Daniel 9 is overwhelmed by knowing that after they come back from the 70 years in Babylonian Exile, they'd then be destroyed again... Yet this time specifically because of the 'Messiah' (Daniel 9:26).

This same timeline that after coming back from Babylon the 2nd temple was built with the help of Zechariah, and in Zechariah 11 he uses the same key wording of the 'Howling of the Shepherds' as the 'Young Lion' comes against them for 'Spoiling' the pasture for the 'Flock', found at the end of Jeremiah 25.

Thus Zechariah 11 was specifically about the Messiah, where the Leaders would pay 30 pieces of silver for him, and that would cause their diaspora (Jeremiah 25:34).

When we realize the Messiah is prophesied to destroy as a young lion, and we look at the language used; unfortunately it appears there are multiple verses that have been mistranslated, and make less sense the way they're currently translated.
Isaiah 54:16 “Behold, I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame, and forges a weapon for his work; and I have created 'our anointed' (the destroyer) to destroy.

Ezekiel 5:16 when I send on them the evil arrows of famine that are 'for our anointed' (for destruction), which I will send to destroy you. I will increase the famine on you, and will break your staff of bread.

Jeremiah 2:30 “I have struck your children in vain. They received no correction. Your own sword has devoured your prophets, like 'our anointed' (destroying) lion.

Jeremiah 4:7 A lion has gone up from his thicket, 'and our anointer' (and a destroyer) of nations is on his way. He has gone out from his place, to make your land desolate, that your cities be laid waste, without inhabitants.

Jeremiah 22:7 I will prepare 'our anointed' (destroyers) against you, everyone with his weapons, and they will cut down your choice cedars, and cast them into the fire.
The next issue is a typo in Isaiah 52:14, where there is an additional yod missing from the word 'Marred' in the Dead Sea Scrolls (1QIsaa); which then makes it 'I Anointed' like we find in Psalms 89:19-21, where David is appointed as the Messiah, and is the implied 'My Servant' in Isaiah 52:10-14.
[GALLERY=media, 8710][/GALLERY]
The problem with many people's reading of the Bible, is they're only looking for the positives (Isaiah 30:8-12); thus they miss all the original negative contexts, looking for what sounds pleasing to their ears.

With enough study we can see that the Lord (YHVH) is the Messiah coming against the worthless leaders over his people, and this will lead to their destruction, for not listening to the Lord's instructions.

Goldemar

A queer sort
You could study ancient Greek primordial deities... These are metaphors for the beginning of reality.

There are metaphors that they were born from one another; yet I'd say it is more complex than that, they are cause and effect, that one thing lead onto the next.

The idea that at the highest level of dimensional quantum physics would be random chaos (Nyx), before anything was formulated; would be the same being on a hard drive without any programming, nothing would exists, yet from the Source that formulated reality, we'd recognize it ordering (Chronos), and Heaven (Uranus) being established around it.

Zeus and Hades were the children from Rhea and Chronos.

So by this formulation, since you equate YHVH with Zeus, YHVH isn't the first of the deities nor is he the Source. Have I got that right?

wizanda

Premium Member
So by this formulation, since you equate YHVH with Zeus, YHVH isn't the first of the deities nor is he the Source. Have I got that right?
The Greeks understood that Jupiter of the Romans, Zan (Zeus) of the Greeks, and Jove (YHVH) of the Hebrews, was the Head of the Divine Council.

The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription. “Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove.” - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Above YHVH Eloh (Creator Divine Being) in the Bible is El Elyon (God Most High/Highest Source) - (Deuteronomy 32:7-9).

Ever since Babylon the Rabbis have muddled the religion, not realizing that 'El and Elohim are not the same' (Isaiah 46:9).

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Goldemar

A queer sort
The Greeks understood that Jupiter of the Romans, Zan (Zeus) of the Greeks, and Jove (YHVH) of the Hebrews, was the Head of the Divine Council.

The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription. “Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove.” - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Above YHVH Eloh (Creator Divine Being) in the Bible is El Elyon (God Most High/Highest Source) - (Deuteronomy 32:7-9).

Ever since Babylon the Rabbis have muddled the religion, not realizing that 'El and Elohim are not the same' (Isaiah 46:9).

In my opinion.
:innocent:

So I agree with you that the Being Whom I refer to as the First Great Life and Great God in Heaven and you refer to as El Elyon is not the same as Yahweh. Where it appears we differ is that whereas I believe that the First Great Life is the Creator of all human souls/spirits and is our true Lord, I believe that Yahweh is an evil lower god who created the material world as a prison for human souls/spirits.

wizanda

Premium Member
So I agree with you that the Being Whom I refer to as the First Great Life and Great God in Heaven and you refer to as El Elyon is not the same as Yahweh.
I've read many of the religions, El Elyon is the Biblical reference for the God Most High; when translated to Arabic it becomes Ala Ilah (Allah), Zoroastrian use Ahura Mazda (Lord of Wisdom), Dharmic religions call it Brahman, and Buddha called it the Universal Mind, Lao Tzu defined a placeholder referred to as the Dao.

Really it is beyond names, as everything comes from it, where the clearest terminology, is the Source of reality, as then we're defining what it is.
Where it appears we differ is that whereas I believe that the First Great Life is the Creator of all human souls/spirits and is our true Lord, I believe that Yahweh is an evil lower god who created the material world as a prison for human souls/spirits.
When you're using Yahweh, with a double VV, to me that is different to Yahavah; where Hawah (H1942) in Hebrew means 'Mischief/Destruction', and Havah (H1933) means 'to be', 'to make manifest'.

Brahma means the same 'to be', 'to make manifest', and Bhagavan Brahma translated into ancient Hebrew is Yahavah (Lord of Creation).

Yet as saying in the Gnostic texts, because people don't seek wisdom (Sophia), they been set up to follow a load of misrepresentations, and see who studies independently what they're talking about.

Agreed everything comes from the Source, where the Source is pure, and then the Creator made all of this reality; where it asked us to follow moral guidelines, it didn't corrupt this paradise prison, the prison guards did so on purpose, as they think they get paid more - whereas they're about to be fired, for cheating the gentiles into committing additional crimes (Jeremiah 5:26 = Isaiah 29:20-21).

When we realize the Messiah is prophesied to destroy as a young lion, and we look at the language used; unfortunately it appears there are multiple verses that have been mistranslated, and make less sense the way they're currently translated...

Thanks, that is an interesting point, I have to think this more. But, in generally I think it is wise to be careful with all interpretations, and especially take care that one recognizes what is directly said and what is interpretation.

Goldemar

A queer sort
I've read many of the religions, El Elyon is the Biblical reference for the God Most High; when translated to Arabic it becomes Ala Ilah (Allah), Zoroastrian use Ahura Mazda (Lord of Wisdom), Dharmic religions call it Brahman, and Buddha called it the Universal Mind, Lao Tzu defined a placeholder referred to as the Dao.

Really it is beyond names, as everything comes from it, where the clearest terminology, is the Source of reality, as then we're defining what it is.

When you're using Yahweh, with a double VV, to me that is different to Yahavah; where Hawah (H1942) in Hebrew means 'Mischief/Destruction', and Havah (H1933) means 'to be', 'to make manifest'.

Brahma means the same 'to be', 'to make manifest', and Bhagavan Brahma translated into ancient Hebrew is Yahavah (Lord of Creation).

Yet as saying in the Gnostic texts, because people don't seek wisdom (Sophia), they been set up to follow a load of misrepresentations, and see who studies independently what they're talking about.

Agreed everything comes from the Source, where the Source is pure, and then the Creator made all of this reality; where it asked us to follow moral guidelines, it didn't corrupt this paradise prison, the prison guards did so on purpose, as they think they get paid more - whereas they're about to be fired, for cheating the gentiles into committing additional crimes (Jeremiah 5:26 = Isaiah 29:20-21).

So whatever name we use to describe the creator of the material world, I believe that god-like being to be evil since the material world is to me an evil place that equates to Hell.

WonderingWorrier

The problem with many people's reading of the Bible, is they're only looking for the positives (Isaiah 30:8-12); thus they miss all the original negative contexts, looking for what sounds pleasing to their ears.

With enough study we can see that the Lord (YHVH) is the Messiah coming against the worthless leaders over his people, and this will lead to their destruction, for not listening to the Lord's instructions.

To some people the destruction of others is pleasing to their ears.
But people cant understand the good without also understanding the evil.

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?" Lamentations.

It's not contradiction in the bible. Its verification.
It shows how to destroy wonderfully.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. Daniel.

wizanda

Premium Member
And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. Daniel.
I understand that to be speaking about Saul (Hell), creating Roman Christianity as the 4th kingdom against the Messiah - As a method to test the nations.
As Jesus said - No fountain yield both salt water and fresh.
I'd not notice the statements in Revelation of salt water from tears, and living water... Not sure if that was the intended meaning; yet it is an interesting point, which shouldn't be overlooked.
But people cant understand the good without also understanding the evil.
There needs to be a balance of recognizing the darkness, to then turn the light on.

wizanda

Premium Member
So whatever name we use to describe the creator of the material world, I believe that god-like being to be evil since the material world is to me an evil place that equates to Hell.
Depends on how we look at it:

If the Creator makes a realm of pleasure, and desires for beings that are self serving, and creates methods for them to learn Oneness; where because they have offspring, they have to learn to care, and protect others - Doesn't that mean it is a form of rehabilitation?

If the Creator is in a realm of comprehension well beyond this realm we exist within, and therefore our appraisal will always be skewed in comparison to what it understands; shouldn't we still honour it as superior - When it knows more than we do, on why it has made this realm for us to even exist within?

When it has the potential to set everyone up with the world's religious texts, and has ran circles around most; shouldn't we study what it has put forward, rather than criticise it - When we don't even know how to make a reality?

If the Creator has to use the Source's mechanisms to manifest anything; surely the Source is the one who has allowed all of it to take place - Isn't it then the will of the Source, that things have been made this way for a reason?

WonderingWorrier

I understand that to be speaking about Saul (Hell), creating Roman Christianity as the 4th kingdom against the Messiah - As a method to test the nations.

Whats your line of thought? I will consider it.

I understand it as Daniel talking about Goat vs Sheep.

"And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people". Daniel.

The mighty people are the holy people.

Follow the mighty word.
All throughout the bible the word "mighty" is a word of the East (Group3).

If the Messiah is a man of Oil (anointed), then he is not mighty. He is a goat of the wilderness.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
North - West - East
Corn - Oil -Wine
Cattle - Goat - Sheep.
Desert - Wilderness - Mountain
Pomegranate - Fig - Apple
Spear - Sword - Bow
Moon - Star - Sun

The Easterly wind is mighty. Sheep are mighty.

Daniel also speaks of a goat from the west (Consider sheep on the right, goats on the left).
He speaks of the goat that stamps on the stars. (Notice Goat is in the same place as stars Group2)

It is the mighty wind that makes stars appear as figs

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Revelation

Can you understand there is a mighty nation of sheep carrying bows?

Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the Lord: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say. Jeremiah.

Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine. Psalm.

Goldemar

A queer sort
Depends on how we look at it:

If the Creator makes a realm of pleasure, and desires for beings that are self serving, and creates methods for them to learn Oneness; where because they have offspring, they have to learn to care, and protect others - Doesn't that mean it is a form of rehabilitation?

If the Creator is in a realm of comprehension well beyond this realm we exist within, and therefore our appraisal will always be skewed in comparison to what it understands; shouldn't we still honour it as superior - When it knows more than we do, on why it has made this realm for us to even exist within?

When it has the potential to set everyone up with the world's religious texts, and has ran circles around most; shouldn't we study what it has put forward, rather than criticise it - When we don't even know how to make a reality?

If the Creator has to use the Source's mechanisms to manifest anything; surely the Source is the one who has allowed all of it to take place - Isn't it then the will of the Source, that things have been made this way for a reason?

I believe that the First Great Life did not condone the Demiurge's creation of the material world; on the contrary, the First Great Life opposed it and wishes us to actively work for the material world's dissolution. The First Great Life sent salvific beings into the material world to teach human souls/spirits both about their true origins and the evil nature of the creator of the material world. We should I believe listen to what the First Great Life tells us through these salvific beings and honour the First Great Life rather than the Demiurge.

The creator of the material world didn't make use of the First Great Life's mechanisms. Rather, he collaborated with another being from another world, the Darkworld, called Ruha, using material from that world to create the material world.

WonderingWorrier

There needs to be a balance of recognizing the darkness, to then turn the light on.

Does Jesus speak of peace or war?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew.

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Corn - Olive - Grape
Bread - Oil - Wine
Spear - Sword - Bow

When the sword is also the olive branch, a symbol of peace.

Do you think sheep with bows sounds crazy?

Group1 - Group2 - Group3
Brass - Silver - Gold
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Spear - Sword - Bow
Corn - Oil - Wine

What about cattle with spears (Group1)?
Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war. Psalm.

wizanda

Premium Member
The creator of the material world didn't make use of the First Great Life's mechanisms. Rather, he collaborated with another being from another world, the Darkworld, called Ruha, using material from that world to create the material world.
I'd agree based on what I see in reality, that the Lord of Creation (YHVH) used the dark matter to make a physical reality; as when we look at the 7 Deadly Sins, they're all about over indulgence of the material world.

It is clear that matter corrupts, and that Adam was made from matter; where adamah means soil/earth/matter.

Where I'd agree our world is evil in many places, and that can be seen where it is the opposite of live... Where many choose to eat (meat) & drink (alcohol) death.

In my understanding though, this is what reality is made from; it is all quantum chaos, and the Source that exist in a place of light, is merely using the darkness to create that light, and we're meant to learn to do the same.
As a Gnostic with both Cainite and Mandaean influences, I reject Jesus as a false Prophet who had no real power
Yeshua was a manifestation from the Lord (YHVH), saying he was just a prophet doesn't align with a majority of the religious prophecy; as he placed the Curse of Moses on the Children of Israel, which means he had to have that level of authority over our reality.

I believe the Mandaeans left Jerusalem prior to the 2nd temple destruction, as they recognized both John's, and Yeshua's fulfilment of prophecy, as coming from the Essenes/Nasoraeans against the Sanhedrin.

Because the religion they left (Ebionites) became corrupted by the Pharisaic Christianity (John, Paul, Simon), many have misconstrued views of who Yeshua was, and what he came to fulfil.

Understanding the Lord of Creation has made all of this, 'created the darkness, and the light' (Isaiah 45:7), is all part of the prophetic reality taking place; the Source has ordained all of this to test who'd call God evil, and not realize they do so...

Where Yeshua deliberately set people up, as the terminology j+sus (יסוס) means 'a beast that will trample down', and j+ses (יסס) means 'a beast that will tear away' (Matthew 7:6).