• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Excuse my ignorance, but a question about lesbians

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
...little red bows on their heads. :D

I will never forget this experience...

I lived near Ft. Monmouth (now closed). I used to go to the nearby barbershop that all the GI Joes and jarheads went to. Even thought Ft. Monmouth was an army base, Marines were stationed there.

One Saturday morning in December there was a young guy wearing a coat, waiting for his turn in the barber chair. When he took off his coat I :eek: and :drool: He was built, wearing a tight white t shirt and tight jeans, leaving nothing to the imagination. His bearing and physique screamed "Marine!" I knew he was from the base because he chit-chatted with the then-CG of the base.

All I could picture from that moment on, and to this day, was him under my Christmas tree, with nothing but a big red bow "strategically" placed, and me untying the bow and having the merriest Christmas ever. :D

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
I will never forget this experience...

I lived near Ft. Monmouth (now closed). I used to go to the nearby barbershop that all the GI Joes and jarheads went to. Even thought Ft. Monmouth was an army base, Marines were stationed there.

One Saturday morning in December there was a young guy wearing a coat, waiting for his turn in the barber chair. When he took off his coat I :eek: and :drool: He was built, wearing a tight white t shirt and tight jeans, leaving nothing to the imagination. His bearing and physique screamed "Marine!" I knew he was from the base because he chit-chatted with the then-CG of the base.

All I could picture from that moment on, and to this day, was him under my Christmas tree, with nothing but a big red bow "strategically" placed, and me untying the bow and having the merriest Christmas ever. :D

You strike me as the Marlon Brando type.
Young-Marlon-Brando.jpg