• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exclusive: Russia Backs Europe’s Far Right

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Soros written name contains hypnotic suggestions which infect the minds of readers. Sorry about that.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Emails and documents show just how closely Italian, French, German and Austrian politicians coordinate with Moscow

Exclusive: Russia Backs Europe’s Far Right

Oh no, this is so surprising.
Quick someone post something about Soros!!!!!
I was torn between giving you a "winner" or a "funny". :D

Next, we'll be hearing the pope is a Catholic and bears.......etc.....

Last edited by a moderator:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And of course the American right is pro-Putin and against our Constitution, truly free elections and freedom in general.

The last time we had an attack of "useful idiots" was back in the USSR days when some on the left could not see that country for what it was.

Audie

Veteran Member
I was torn between giving you a "winner" or a "funny". :D

Next, we'll be hearing the pope is a Catholic and bears.......etc.....

Of course on this forum we are especially well aware of it, as we have our very own, in-house Italian fascist and Putin admirer. (Though these days his whataboutery gland is working overtime, to find distractions to talk about.:rolleyes:)
Every physics dept has a crazy german

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The last time we had an attack of "useful idiots" was back in the USSR days when some on the left could not see that country for what it was.

A lot of it had to do with those on the right who saw that country for what it was not.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That claim rans right up there with the left trying to
implement the gay agenda, kill God, & reanimating
Karl Marx to run our country.

Except if you compare what is said and how it's said. There's a pesky thing called evidence.

amorphous_constellation

And of course the American right is pro-Putin and against our Constitution, truly free elections and freedom in general.

I think russia is doing something pretty bad here, but I definitely think it's weird that the left seems to be defending ukraine on the pretext of nationalism. When the 'slava ukraini' slogan is used, that isn't technically what the left ever really stood for, since it historically favors a plurality of people working together to form a country. The end goal is actually a world without borders - which I think would be respectable, given the existence of wmds. That those on the 'left' dislike what is happening, is due to the fact that war is particularly evil

exchemist

Veteran Member
I think russia is doing something pretty bad here, but I definitely think it's weird that the left seems to be defending ukraine on the pretext of nationalism. When the 'slava ukraini' slogan is used, that isn't technically what the left ever really stood for, since it historically favors a plurality of people working together to form a country. The end goal is actually a world without borders - which I think would be respectable, given the existence of wmds. That those on the 'left' dislike what is happening, is due to the fact that war is particularly evil
It is untrue that people on the political left are against the concept of the nation state, though that might be true of communists.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The left are hypocritical fools playing their angle like usual.

I can't remember when I saw the last one speaking in public wearing an American flag pin yet they will do this.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I know so many Nationalists here who side with Putin aboveboard. Proudly.

Au contraire, those Italians who side with Soros will keep it secret. Out of shame, maybe?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Au contraire, those Italians who side with Soros will keep it secret. Out of shame, maybe?

Interesting. I cannot find one news article, or Google result showing Italy supporting Putin. I did see an article last week (can't find it now) in which italy was 68% opposed to Putin's invasion of Ukraine. With a high percentage undecided because Italy relies so much on Russian exports.

And in the UN, no support for Putin from Italy at all
Russia’s friends in the UN counted on the fingers

It also seems several russian oligarchs luxury yachts birthed in Italian ports have been impounded by the Guardia di Finanza.

danieldemol

Premium Member

How do you know they side with Soros if they keep it secret?

In my opinion.