• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Examining my Version of 0neness

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Since our beliefs are often confused with everyone's ideas of Oneness; thought would post here to answer any questions on our understanding of 0neness (Zeroness)...

Feel free to test any points within it, and what you're curious about; as always learning from what is expressed... :)

A basic guide to what 0neness is:

All of reality is made from consciousness, vibrating at different frequencies...

Within the core of all consciousness, there is a singularity; which is better known as Oneness.

Within its essence, the first dimension is like righteous unconditional love/Sat Chit Ananda...

Before we get to the core is a dimension of wisdom/Tao...

In the center is the hub, a majestic beauty, so perfectly precise, like a CPU knowing ultimate logic; as it learns from the mechanics, of the Matrix it maintains.

Oneness isn't that all of the religions down here make logical sense together or express the same; it is that all of what is created is by us, is a unity of different ideas.

0neness (Zeroness) is the removal of the self from the idea of being One...

The core God Most High, has no sense of self, it is ultimately giving; turning darkness into light for everyone.

Thus to become One truly within Oneness (Heaven), it is to let go of the self, and be at peace in an empty state of nothingness (Nirvana). :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
This seems to share some concepts of Buddhism. Am I wrong?
Yeah, some Buddhist thought has it within, like the Lankavatara Sutra was very similar...

Like to learn from all the different religions, what is the easiest way to express complex matters, so we can correlate them into something more bite sized. ;)

Plus since it's from first hand experience within my NDE, better ways to understand, and explain things is always welcome. :innocent:

Plus Yeshua taught selflessness similar to Buddha, in my understanding. :)

David1967

Premium Member
Yeah, some Buddhist thought has it within, like the Lankavatara Sutra was very similar...

Like to learn from all the different religions, what is the easiest way to express complex matters, so we can correlate them into something more bite sized. ;)

Plus since it's from first hand experience within my NDE, better ways to understand, and explain things is always welcome. :innocent:

I'm glad you started this thread. I'm getting a better idea where you are coming from. In my part of the country, when I hear "oneness" ,I think of United Pentecostals or Apostolic. I would really like to hear about your NDE that helped develop your thoughts on this. NDE's are an interest of mine as I have had one myself.:)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
This seems to share some concepts of Buddhism. Am I wrong?
Its like Vedanta, a Hindu concept, not like Buddhism. Buddhism denies that the self is real and makes no impositions about ultimate reality. That is from what I have picked up. I really do not think that its at all Buddhist.

David1967

Premium Member
Its like Vedanta, a Hindu concept, not like Buddhism. Buddhism denies that the self is real and makes no impositions about ultimate reality. That is from what I have picked up. I really do not think that its at all Buddhist.

Do all schools of Buddhism deny self is real. I know there are several different types of Buddhism. Thanks for the info.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Do all schools of Buddhism deny self is real. I know there are several different types of Buddhism. Thanks for the info.
Anatta - Wikipedia <-- check out the section about "Current disputes"

https://philosophynow.org/issu/97/Is_The_Buddhist_NoSelf_Doctrine_Compatible_With_Pursuing_Nirvana <--- concludes "What Buddhists have attempted to do in postulating Nirvana is “to clear away all obstacles – including reason itself – that stood in the way of the realization of the reality that transcended ordinary phenomenal existence… [Buddhists] rejected all reasons and positions not because [they are] pessimists or nihilists but because reality was inaccessible to reason and ordinary perception” (B.A. Elman, ‘Nietzsche and Buddhism’; Journal of the History of Ideas, Vol.44, 1983, p.683)."

idav

Being
Premium Member
Since our beliefs are often confused with everyone's ideas of Oneness; thought would post here to answer any questions on our understanding of 0neness (Zeroness)...

Feel free to test any points within it, and what you're curious about; as always learning from what is expressed... :)

All of reality is made from consciousness, vibrating at different frequencies...

Within the core of all consciousness, there is a singularity; which is better known as Oneness.

Within its essence, the first dimension is like righteous unconditional love/Sat Chit Ananda...

In the center is the hub, a majestic beauty, so perfectly precise, like a CPU knowing ultimate logic; as it learns from the mechanics, of the Matrix it maintains.

Oneness isn't that all of the religions down here make logical sense together or express the same; it is that all of what is created is by us, is a unity of different ideas.

The core God Most High, has no sense of self, it is ultimately giving; turning darkness into light for everyone.

Thus to become One truly within Oneness (Heaven), it is to let go of the self, and be at peace in an empty state of nothingness (Nirvana). :innocent:
I kinda think consciousness is sort of a product of oneness, sort of like humans knowing each others thoughts, oneness doesn't have to worry about omniscience.

buddhist

The early Buddhist texts teaches neither self nor no-self:

"he attends inappropriately in this way, one of six kinds of view arises in him: The view I have a self arises in him as true & established, or the view I have no self ..." (Sabbasava Sutta, MN 2, cf MN 22)

psychoslice

Veteran Member
What I personally see there is no such thing as oneness, to say there is oneness is also to say there is more than one, but yes we have to use some form of communication and yes oneness is the best we can do. So called oneness to me is all there is, its what all arises from and then melts back into, call it God, Consciousnesses, the Source, it doesn't matter what we call it because that isn't what it is, its just a label, a concept.
Yes the cosmos and all there is within the cosmos is all one, there is no division, no twoness, not even oneness, its just that which it is.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Syncretic derivative drivel.

wizanda

Premium Member
Syncretic derivative drivel.
Not going to report you, yet that is just totally wrong, and extremely rude; shows you didn't read properly, and have made up your mind before listening...

You've really disappointed me, and let yourself down. :(

I don't really care what the religions say in terms of my own theology; I've tried to understand them since young, only to be able to explain it in other people's understandings.
Buddhism denies that the self is real and makes no impositions about ultimate reality.
Unfortunately that isn't right, and sounds like what you hear from some silly believers, not the Buddha.
I really do not think that its at all Buddhist.
It's not meant to be any religion, it is my understanding since birth; that having had a NDE can explain from first hand experience.
Do all schools of Buddhism deny self is real.
Buddha says we have a self in the Lankavatara Sutra, some Sutras are not by Buddha, and since people are not aware of the differences, they adopt these simplified thinkings into the Buddhist belief.

The self is just a point of identification, when we come to terms with this; we can then transcend it, by becoming selfless...

For it is impossible to remove the physical self, whilst in a physical body...

Yet within an enlightened state of pure consciousness, we can become one with the universal mind; thus in becoming One with Oneness, we realize there is no self, as our souls are timeless, and can be part of everything i.e Nivarna or 0neness (Zeroness).
I kinda think consciousness is sort of a product of oneness
Consciousness exists regardless of Oneness, it existed in the primordial reality, as random chaos everywhere....

Until the core made Oneness, which then became the Heavens, and from it the Matrix was made.
sort of like humans knowing each others thoughts
There is a Oneness among people, when Princess Dianna died and 9/11, the computers set on random in universities showed patterns, proving our unified conscious energy can affect things around us.

When they did experiments on large amounts of people meditating/praying with healing/peace, there has been more healing, and lower crime rates...

Thus by more than one person coming together in unity we can affect change, this is also a part of Oneness.
oneness doesn't have to worry about omniscience.
Oneness (Heaven) doesn't worry about anything, we do...

It already knows everything in the whole of infinity, it is in a place beyond the Dimensions of the Matrix we exist within...

We can access this information, by being connected (Yoga) to Oneness.
to say there is oneness is also to say there is more than one
Agree in some aspects of what you're saying; yet there is duality, there is the Matrix we exist within, and then there is the Heavens (Oneness)...The Singularity is within that Oneness...

The easiest way I've found to explain it, is that the Matrix is maintained by the CPU; therefore tho stemming from the same, they're not entirely...

The Heavens (Oneness) are in a state of formlessness; as we come down here things get slower in vibration, and then even more static (Hell/Matter). :innocent:

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Not going to report you, yet that is just totally wrong, and extremely rude; shows you didn't read properly, and have made up your mind before listening...

You've really disappointed me, and let yourself down. :(

I don't really care what the religions say in terms of my own theology; I've tried to understand them since young, only to be able to explain it in other people's understandings.
Oddly, I wasn't trying to be rude. I was merely stating fact. If you perceive that is rude then that is your cross to bear. My own experience of Oneness is many light years different from what you have suggested in your OP. My guess is that you have not been exposed to the experience very much or for very long but seem compelled to give your assumptions regardless. It is a topic I have written on extensively over a period of decades, so I am hardly a newbie to the concept or the experience thereof. If you had suggested that the experience of Oneness is not entirely what it seems I might have been more generous.

From Dec 26, 2006, Oneness.

wizanda

Premium Member
I was merely stating fact.
Stating your own facts, about your own opinion, which you're still proceeding to do... Whilst not taking on board, that it states 'this is my understanding'.

If you can't even recognize how rude you've been, then clearly i underestimated you... :(

Will read your thread to understand where you're coming from, as every different perspective is the beauty of the many streams of thought that make Oneness what it is; not determining it is my way or you're are wrong. :confused:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Will read your thread to understand where you're coming from, as every different perspective is the beauty of the many streams of thought that make Oneness what it is; not determining it is my way or you're are wrong. :confused:
Great. It's a very high quality thread and you are welcome to add your 2 cents.

Kirran

Premium Member

Ultimately, I don't think they're opposing ideas.