• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution of God Logical/Necessary? Initial Environment/Processes.

Etritonakin

No. That's more like being intellectually honest and maintaining intellectual integrity.

If you don't know something, then the only correct answer is "we don't know".
Not make something up instead.
Man did not make up the singularity or big bang. They reverse-engineered the present.
They should continue. It's perfectly doable -in the same way. If "in the beginning was simplicity", then they're nowhere near it with the singularity and big bang. There is a huge gap there -in which they will find creativity.
It's perfectly natural.
Unfortunately, the pendulum has swung, and many of "science" are willingly ignorant and refuse to accept the obvious. They made wonderful points about many false religious beliefs -but are absolutely wrong about there being no evidence of creativity at all. We are all examples of its necessity -and natural occurrence -but refuse to believe we were not the first.

Automated processes are certainly not proof of an absence of creativity.
Evolution absolutely makes decisions. It is just unaware of that fact -or of itself.
Heck, the switching on or off of genes is a decision -even if it is not understood consciously in and of itself.

Actually- I was just remembering that some scientist said they call it a singularity because they don't know what or why it was. So...keep going -you can DO IT!

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Man did not make up the singularity or big bang. They reverse-engineered the present.

The big bang isn't an unknown.
The expansion of space time is very real and very testable.

They should continue. It's perfectly doable -in the same way. If "in the beginning was simplicity", then they're nowhere near it with the singularity and big bang. There is a huge gap there -in which they will find creativity.
It's perfectly natural.
Unfortunately, the pendulum has swung, and many of "science" are willingly ignorant and refuse to accept the obvious.

The "obvious", being the religious beliefs you happen to buy into?

They made wonderful points about many false religious beliefs -but are absolutely wrong about there being no evidence of creativity at all. We are all examples of its necessity -and natural occurrence -but refuse to believe we were not the first.
Automated processes are certainly not proof of an absence of creativity.

I have no idea what you are on about.
Sounds like you are just making bare, empty and vague claims again.

Evolution absolutely makes decisions.

It doesn't.

It is just unaware of that fact -or of itself.

Evolution is not an entity.

Heck, the switching on or off of genes is a decision

No, it's not. You're completely raping the word "decision" here.
A decision is the result of a thought process.

-even if it is not understood consciously in and of itself.

You certainly don't seem to understand it.

Actually- I was just remembering that some scientist said they call it a singularity because they don't know what or why it was. So...keep going -you can DO IT!

Can do what?
No idea what you are on about.

You are all over the place.

Etritonakin

The big bang isn't an unknown.
The expansion of space time is very real and very testable.

The "obvious", being the religious beliefs you happen to buy into?

I have no idea what you are on about.
Sounds like you are just making bare, empty and vague claims again.

It doesn't.

Evolution is not an entity.

No, it's not. You're completely raping the word "decision" here.
A decision is the result of a thought process.

You certainly don't seem to understand it.

Can do what?
No idea what you are on about.

You are all over the place.
Not quite sure what you mean about decisions.
Perhaps you could explain how a computer can make a decision?

(Looking for a post I responded to here about scientists finding examples of learning where they believed it could and should not be possible.... will reference it if I find it)

There are more simple examples of things such as decision, learning, awareness.
If it were not so, the more complex examples could not exist.
I'm all over the place because you're not where you need to be -not getting the big picture -which takes you to a very wrong place.

Last edited: