• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EVOLUTION is FALSIFIED!!!!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I read his post and several others asking you to explain what you did and what it means. I did not see anything in his questions that I would consider derails the thread. In fact, those questions would clarify things. It seems to me, that failure to clarify, explain and answer clearly and directly questions put to you does more to derail the thread than a few egg jokes.

To be fair they were bad egg jokes.

tas8831

Love the: "Almost incomprehensible, written by a semi-literate buffoon" review.
Any bets on who this "reviewer" might be:

]
William H. Smith Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars God's Fringerprints
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2015
Verified Purchase
Great book with undeniable science. Easy to read even for laymen!

Doubt it is Mr.ID himself, but this clearly is a bot/troll that just 5-stars anything anti-evolution. Sad.

Not directly relevant but this review reminded me of some previous creationist antics:

Anyone remember when a glitchy Canadian Amazon site accidentally revealed the real names (or emails, can't remember) of all book reviewers and it was discovered that Bill Dembski had written glowing reviews of his own book under several pseudonyms?

Also, acolytes of Walter ReMine and ReMine himself used to boast that his book was in the libraries of major universities so it was taken seriously - then it came out that ReMine and other had purchased large quantities of his book and then gifted copies to university libraries...

Last edited:

MrIntelligentDesign

Any bets on who this "reviewer" might be:

]
William H. Smith Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars God's Fringerprints
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2015
Verified Purchase
Great book with undeniable science. Easy to read even for laymen!

Doubt it is Mr.ID himself, but this clearly is a bot/troll that just 5-stars anything anti-evolution. Sad.

Not directly relevant but this review reminded me of some previous creationist antics:

Anyone remember when a glitchy Canadian Amazon site accidentally revealed the real names (or emails, can't remember) of all book reviewers and it was discovered that Bill Dembski had written glowing reviews of his own book under several pseudonyms?

Also, acolytes of Walter ReMine and ReMine himself used to boast that his book was in the libraries of major universities so it was taken seriously - then it came out that ReMine and other had purchased large quantities of his book and then gifted copies to university libraries...
Lol!

I am in Japan. I am not in the US. Why should I lie to people especially when you knew you have the truth in science? The truth is truth, no matter how people hate the truth, truth will always win and finds its way.

EVOLUTION HAS BEEN FALSIFIED!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That is the problem. You do not explain terminology or anything else. Even when asked repeatedly to explain.

I'm beginning to think this dude is a member of the English names committee of the Royal Australian Ornithologists Union. They're famous for making useless irrelevant name changes that only confuse everyone else and lead to hundreds of hours of pedants arguing over a hyphen.