• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution, Atheism, and Religious Beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
What a bunch of ignorant tripe.

You constantly contradict yourself and spew nonsense. Do you wish to learn or merely make yourself an object of ridicule?

If you can debate properly I will gladly help you, until you do you need to remember that all of your claims have been refuted.

Not only could you not point out a single refutation, let's see what you've called "tripe":

- you could not pass the simple challenge I presented several times.

- you do not believe we can question mature

- you do not believe that nature can be manipulated like creating medication.

- you do not believe in cognitive science or therapy despite the evidence

- you do not believe anthropology is valid science.

- you believe there were advanced races before human beings despite no such evidence

Yeah, materialism is super scientific and reasonable!

Premium Member
You would need to present facts in order for there to be something to refute.

I have presented literally dozens of fact that you guys can't address so pretend don't exist. Thank you for so thouroughly illistrating why materialism is a joke.

Thermos aquaticus

I have presented literally dozens of fact that you guys can't address so pretend don't exist.

You presented opinions which are not facts. For example, you presented the opinion that the consciousness of humans changed across all humans in a very short time span. You were never able to support that opinion with facts. You were also unable to support your opinion that human consciousness runs counter to evolution.

Premium Member
You presented opinions which are not facts. For example, you presented the opinion that the consciousness of humans changed across all humans in a very short time span. You were never able to support that opinion with facts. You were also unable to support your opinion that human consciousness runs counter to evolution.

You mean like the scientific paper I gave you that you refused to look at? Yeah, you're splitting my sides man.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you cant refute anything I say and can't point out a single supposed contradiction hahaha. #materialism
I have refuted all of your nonsense multiple times. Now you may not have understood since you appear to have only a grade school level knowledge of science.

Can you debate properly? That means no excessive blowing up of posts. If you can do so, let's limit breaking up a post to three different segments at the most I will try to help you again.

And no Gish Gallops. Deal with one point at a time. You can't keep taking wild detours to defend your rejection of the sciences.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You mean like the scientific paper I gave you that you refused to look at? Yeah, you're splitting my sides man.

At best you had scientific papers that you did not understand.
Can you debate properly?

You can't use misleading techniques and expect people to give you any respect.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not only could you not point out a single refutation, let's see what you've called "tripe":

- you could not pass the simple challenge I presented several times.

- you do not believe we can question mature

- you do not believe that nature can be manipulated like creating medication.

- you do not believe in cognitive science or therapy despite the evidence

- you do not believe anthropology is valid science.

- you believe there were advanced races before human beings despite no such evidence

Yeah, materialism is super scientific and reasonable!

I already have, and there is no point in going on until you promise to improve your behavior.

And please do not make false claims about others. You can ask questions, but only one per post. Let's try to keep this honest.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have presented literally dozens of fact that you guys can't address so pretend don't exist. Thank you for so thouroughly illistrating why materialism is a joke.
You either know this is not true or else your education is not even at a high school level when it comes to the sciences.

Status
Not open for further replies.