• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evil people sometimes just have dietary problems

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably the USB stick with Biology data on it, got lost
That is a very good warning against trusting USB sticks. Maybe we should try something else like writing it into our DNA, but then what if we forget how to extract the data?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
That is a very good warning against trusting USB sticks. Maybe we should try something else like writing it into our DNA, but then what if we forget how to extract the data?
USB stick indeed I don't trust. Normal Hard Drives (triple backup) never failed me the past 30 years.
And I can understand that some people might have some fear of EMP losing all data, or something else

I looked at the title of this thread ... "evil people having dietary problems"
How to get back to the title:eek:?

Aha: Maybe DNA Data storage is not good, diet, meds or evil might affect the DNA/Data
So, although DNA is like a personal unique password, I rather stick to the old trusted HDD
Especially with the new vaccine ... some might have impact on DNA

stvdv

My threads never last long. Don't worry about it.
But this is a very important thread, which 99% of people are totally unaware of

I have been depressed for many years
I found out that depression was due to my diet
The moment I eat right, depression goes almost instantly

Diet has immense impact, not only on physical well being
Especially on emotional and mental and spiritual well being

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
But this is a very important thread, which 99% of people are totally unaware of

I have been depressed for many years
I found out that depression was due to my diet
The moment I eat right, depression goes almost instantly

Diet has immense impact, not only on physical well being
Especially on emotional and mental and spiritual well being
Maybe you should start a thread about it. It will last longer I can almost guarantee. Statistically its almost a certainty. Its not as certain as gravity, but its as certain as a cat landing on its feet.

stvdv

Maybe you should start a thread about it. It will last longer I can almost guarantee. Statistically its almost a certainty. Its not as certain as gravity, but its as certain as a cat landing on its feet.
One thing I learned in the past few decades ... don't touch people's diet, most people rather take a pill or even have surgeon cut things out or die

And I decided not to share health info via social media. I prefer personal sharing, one to one, seeing the other, esp. about diet