• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidences Supporting the Biblical Flood

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
That's only because people have no understanding or knowledge of what the bible actually does say and confirms.

In away true, considering the contradictory claims and interpretations of the diverse churches and sects of Christianity, and the divisions of Judaism, there is not a consistent understanding and knowledge of the Bible actually says nor confirms.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

No he didn't as Daniel does not speak English. Beside D claiming X does not make it true nor a definition of anything

You are shifting the context here to fit your narrative. The Bible says nothing about dinosaurs but here you are using the word. Again cherry picking.

Daniel speaking Hebrew thereby Hebrew being translation into the English language.

Unto which the bible being translation from the Greek and Hebrew language into English.

Well it's easy to see that you don't understand the things of the Spirit of God are spiritually discerned.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The Flintstones are base off human beings.
Therefore we're not there with the dinosaurs, only man was there with the dinosaurs.
And the Martians. Why do you keep ignoring them?

SkyGiants.jpg

Faithofchristian

In away true, considering the contradictory claims and interpretations of the diverse churches and sects of Christianity, and the divisions of Judaism, there is not a consistent understanding and knowledge of the Bible actually says nor confirms.

That's all because, "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"

Therefore the evidence of the first earth age is spiritually discerned by the Spirit of God throughout the bible.

Look upon reading the Bible, you will find the Bible printed in black and white, Outside of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John which are in
Red and White and black and white.

Now this is called the letter of the word in.the bible

Now the Spirit of the word is being able to understand the spiritual aspect of what the Spirit of God is saying in the bible.

Here's a good example, in the bible in the book of Matthew 24:4-5

Here we find Jesus speaking saying

4--"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you".

5-- "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

Now in verse 4 above who's the man that Jesus is referring to, many people upon reading this, takes this to mean a common man, of flesh and blood. But this is not the man that Jesus is referring to.

Now this is where Spiritual discernment comes into play.

This man, being the Antichrist which is spoken of in the book of Revelation. Which is none other than Satan himself, who wants to stand in the place of Christ Jesus. Making himself the AntiChrist.

Antichrist means -- one who stands in the place of Christ Jesus and the one who thinks himself to be Christ Jesus, but only the AntiChrist

Now for verse 5 here we find Jesus saying many shall come in his name saying I am
Christ and shall deceive many"

Now the spiritual discernment of this is

Christ being abbreviated for Christian
Christ = Christian

Therefore many shall come in the name of Christ,
Who else besides Christians professes to come in the name of Christ.

Christian means simply a follower of Christ.
Therefore Jesus is giving warning that many false Christians will come in his name and shall deceive many into believing they are Christ followers but they are false followers proclaiming to be followers of Christ Jesus.

What you have is Christians who follow the teachings of man's and those Christians who strictly follow the teachings of Christ Jesus.

In the book of Matthew 15:7-9 herein we find Christ Jesus condemned the teachings of man's. But yet you'll find those Christians going directly against what Christ Jesus said in and about the teachings of man's

Matthew 15:7-9

7--"You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men"

Note back how Jesus said how many shall come in his name and shall deceive many,
These Christians comes teaching man's teachings that shall deceive many, But in vain they worship Christ Jesus because they are teaching man's teachings and doctrines and not those things that be of Christ Jesus.

Hopefully you see why I will not follow the teachings of man's.
All because Christ Jesus my Lord condemns the teachings of man's,

So why would I want to go against what Christ Jesus my Lord has strictly forbidden teaching man's teachings and doctrines.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Did they find the Ark yet? Mt. Ararat! Ken Ham's backyard!

Nope and they never will either. And why is that?
Seeing the ark was used only for one time event.
The question is, Where is the ark of Noah's. Then?
The answer is God took it.
Now why would God take the ark of Noah's.
All because God wants people to believe and have faith in what he says.
And not built on substance.

What good would it do if a person can not believe in what you say, without having some sort of substance.

When you tell a person that the bridge is out, does it really take the person to drive off the bridge to believe you.

So by peoples standards so having the ark would it make any difference for people to believe in God.
People can't believe in God without the ark of Noah's, so what would it matter having the ark.
People still wouldn't believe in God.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Nope and they never will either. And why is that?
Seeing the ark was used only for one time event.
The question is, Where is the ark of Noah's. Then?
The answer is God took it.
Now why would God take the ark of Noah's.
All because God wants people to believe and have faith in what he says.
And not built on substance.

What good would it do if a person can not believe in what you say, without having some sort of substance.

When you tell a person that the bridge is out, does it really take the person to drive off the bridge to believe you.

So by peoples standards so having the ark would it make any difference for people to believe in God.
People can't believe in God without the ark of Noah's, so what would it matter having the ark.
People still wouldn't believe in God.

So you are saying that the expressions of God are true and real all by themselves without the need for outside tangible evidence. That to search out and prove the expressions to yourself is all it takes to know God is real and God's message is true.

By word and deed alone.

sooda

Veteran Member
That's all because, "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"

Therefore the evidence of the first earth age is spiritually discerned by the Spirit of God throughout the bible.

Look upon reading the Bible, you will find the Bible printed in black and white, Outside of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John which are in
Red and White and black and white.

Now this is called the letter of the word in.the bible

Now the Spirit of the word is being able to understand the spiritual aspect of what the Spirit of God is saying in the bible.

Here's a good example, in the bible in the book of Matthew 24:4-5

Here we find Jesus speaking saying

4--"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you".

5-- "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

Now in verse 4 above who's the man that Jesus is referring to, many people upon reading this, takes this to mean a common man, of flesh and blood. But this is not the man that Jesus is referring to.

Now this is where Spiritual discernment comes into play.

This man, being the Antichrist which is spoken of in the book of Revelation. Which is none other than Satan himself, who wants to stand in the place of Christ Jesus. Making himself the AntiChrist.

Antichrist means -- one who stands in the place of Christ Jesus and the one who thinks himself to be Christ Jesus, but only the AntiChrist

Now for verse 5 here we find Jesus saying many shall come in his name saying I am
Christ and shall deceive many"

Now the spiritual discernment of this is

Christ being abbreviated for Christian
Christ = Christian

Therefore many shall come in the name of Christ,
Who else besides Christians professes to come in the name of Christ.

Christian means simply a follower of Christ.
Therefore Jesus is giving warning that many false Christians will come in his name and shall deceive many into believing they are Christ followers but they are false followers proclaiming to be followers of Christ Jesus.

What you have is Christians who follow the teachings of man's and those Christians who strictly follow the teachings of Christ Jesus.

In the book of Matthew 15:7-9 herein we find Christ Jesus condemned the teachings of man's. But yet you'll find those Christians going directly against what Christ Jesus said in and about the teachings of man's

Matthew 15:7-9

7--"You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men"

Note back how Jesus said how many shall come in his name and shall deceive many,
These Christians comes teaching man's teachings that shall deceive many, But in vain they worship Christ Jesus because they are teaching man's teachings and doctrines and not those things that be of Christ Jesus.

Hopefully you see why I will not follow the teachings of man's.
All because Christ Jesus my Lord condemns the teachings of man's,

So why would I want to go against what Christ Jesus my Lord has strictly forbidden teaching man's teachings and doctrines.

The word "antichrist" never appears in the book of Revelation.

The word "antichrist" is only used four times in the scriptures, all by the apostle John.

The first century people had trouble accepting the "humanity" of Christ while 21st century people have trouble accepting the "divinity" of Christ. There were "Christians" who were anti-Christ.. they went out an preached that Jesus wasn't divine.

This problem is partially mixing up the "antichrist" with "the man of sin" and the "beast" of Revelation. These are three different entities and should not be confused.

RedhorseWoman

Well first of all seeing that according to the bible Adam and Eve were created a little over 6000 years ago and seeing that the Dinosaurs were on earth a little over a Million or so years age
That puts the dinosaurs back in the first earth age.

Now according to the bible in the book of Colossians 1:16-17---
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist"

Therefore even the dinosaurs were created by God.

Now as for the dinosaurs being wipe out by a flood.

In the book of Genesis 1:2,7, 9-10,

Verse 2--"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"

Verse 7--"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so"

Verses 9-10--"
9--"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so"

10-- "And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good"

Now with these Verses, What happened for the water to be covering the whole earth ?

And take note this way before Adam and Eve were created or anything else being created.

Therefore by this water covering the whole earth, wipe out the dinosaurs, unto which to day we find the dinosaur bones, That date back to a little over a million years ago.
Which dates back to the first earth age.

It's amazing how a person (or persons) can massage the Bible to fit whatever it is they choose to believe. Pretty much every religion does it, though, so this isn't an insult directed at you.

There is a teeny, tiny, itsy-bitsy problem with your scriptural analysis here. Supposedly, the Genesis account speaks of God's first formation of the earth and the heavens. Supposedly, the entire earth was initially covered with water that God then separated so that dry land appeared for the first time.

Where in the Bible does it state that there was dry land covered with plants and inhabited by animals (dinosaurs) that was subsequently flooded? From what I know there are no scriptures that describe that scenario. Perhaps you can show otherwise? What you've presented here does nothing to support your claims.

Faithofchristian

The word "antichrist" never appears in the book of Revelation.

The word "antichrist" is only used four times in the scriptures, all by the apostle John.

The first century people had trouble accepting the "humanity" of Christ while 21st century people have trouble accepting the "divinity" of Christ. There were "Christians" who were anti-Christ.. they went out an preached that Jesus wasn't divine.

This problem is partially mixing up the "antichrist" with "the man of sin" and the "beast" of Revelation. These are three different entities and should not be confused.

That because you have no spiritual discernment.

The natural man receive not the things of the Spirit of God because they are spiritually discerned

If you had spiritual discernment then you would know that in the book of Revelation the AntiChrist is made mention of

RedhorseWoman

But first a person has to acknowledge that at the time of Noah's, people and animals were only concentrated in one area on the earth.
And not the whole earth at the time of Noah's, So the whole earth was not all flooded over with water.

The whole purpose for the flood was down out the Nephilim Giants. Seeing that the Nephilim were only concentrated in one area of the earth at the time of Noah's.

So the whole earth needed not to be covered over with water.

Sorry, but people and animals were present across the globe at the time of Noah. Try again. And I tend to believe that the genetic anomaly of people with gigantism (aka Nephilim) was most likely present in many other areas.

Faithofchristian

It's amazing how a person (or persons) can massage the Bible to fit whatever it is they choose to believe. Pretty much every religion does it, though, so this isn't an insult directed at you.

There is a teeny, tiny, itsy-bitsy problem with your scriptural analysis here. Supposedly, the Genesis account speaks of God's first formation of the earth and the heavens. Supposedly, the entire earth was initially covered with water that God then separated so that dry land appeared for the first time.

Where in the Bible does it state that there was dry land covered with plants and inhabited by animals (dinosaurs) that was subsequently flooded? From what I know there are no scriptures that describe that scenario. Perhaps you can show otherwise? What you've presented here does nothing to support your claims.

If you had any spiritual discernment then you would know those things.

Do you even know what spiritual discernment is