• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of magic upon the Quran.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If the magic upon Quran is real, something it wants people not to see is definitely about the powerful forces of God that can annul it. In this regard, the primary spirituality of Quran is about the sky reality it talks about but people are heedless to it.

In Surah Hijr we read:

And if we were to open a gateway to the sky/heaven while they ascend and ascend in it.
They would say our sights have been intoxicated nay we are a people who are enchanted.
And indeed we put lanterns in the sky/heaven and made it beautiful for the onlookers.
And we safeguarded it from every accursed rebel.
Except who steals a hearing so follows them an illuminating flame.

The context of gateway to sky is also talked in Surah Anam, with Mohammad (s) as the one to connect others to it.

It's clear by context physical lanterns in the physical sky is not what is meant.

Here is a hadith that verifies this among many hadiths that verify this:

Quoted from Ibn Abbas from Rasool (s): The remembrance of god is worship, and remembrance of me is worship, and remembrance of Ali is worship, and remembrance of the leaders from his sons is worship, and I swear by the one who brought me up as a Prophet and made me the best of creatures - my successor is the best of successor and he is God's proof on his servants, and his ruler/representative on his creation, and from his sons is the leaders of guidance after me by them does God account on the people of earth, and by them does he prevent the sky from falling on the people of the earth by his permission, and by them does he stop the sky from destroying them, and by them does he bring down the rain, and by them does he bring about the harvest, and these God's Walis by truth and his rulers/representatives truly, and their number is that of the months/luminaries (to be sought for illumination) and they are twelve months/luminaries (to be sought from illumination) and their number is that of the Captains of Musa son of Imran, and they are twelve then he recited the verse "And by the sky full of stars" then said "On Son of Abbas, do you think that God would swear by the sky full of stars and he means the (physical) sky and it's stars? so I said "O Messenger of God what is it then?" He said "as for the sky/heaven it's me, as for the stars they are the leaders after me, first of them is Ali and last of them is the Mahdi".

That said I believe the context is clear it's about spiritual lights and heaven and missiles against devils is about the power of these holy souls.

The fact tafsirs don't give this meaning is a huge sign dark magic is upon the Quran. The very fact they talk about physical lanterns in the physical sky is a huge sign that somethings blinded them to a simple flow and clear recitation. This is because the context is clear beyond doubt when see to flow.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

In Arabic words have multiple meaning, but sometimes they have primary meanings over other meanings. The word "ahle" can be people, but it's primary meaning is family. In many verse, for example, "A vizier from my family" or "when Moses said to his family...", it has two possibilities, but the primary meaning is family and should be chosen. The translators translate them over all to family in these cases.

The non-primary usually is taken if context suggests it's not family or by nature of the words it's impossible.

The two Ahlul-Thikr verses should be translated as "family of the reminder" because one Rasool (s) is emphasized to be the reminder and the reminder is emphasized to be the Quran, while every reminder per Quran had a chosen family it wants you to believe in and hold on to.

That said, there is also again context which suggests this.

In Surah Nahl the emphasis is on relying on God and the verse revealed in that context. The context shows part of relying on God is then relying and asking the family of the reminder for clarification of the Quran as the Rasool (s) is emphasized to have been sent to clarify the Quran as well right after.

In Surah Anbiya, the emphasis is on miracles like previous sent ones had, and so in this context, it says go ahead ask the family of the reminder if you do not know. Meaning, they will show miracles.

The emphasis they know everything pertaining to Quran and the emphasis they can perform miracles like previous sent ones shows no doubt it should be translated as "family of the reminder".

Not only is this not the case, even Shia, when quoting hadiths of Imam Reda (a) and translating or other Imams (a) about "the family of the reminder" emphasis the reminder is emphasized to be the Messenger and they are his family, translate it as "people of the reminder" even in these ahadith.

This tells you something is definitely blinding people to this possibility. The hadiths are explicit in that it means family but still it doesn't get translated as that.

The verse in Surah Nahl are 16:41-43 that I alluded to. And in Surah Anbiya it's 21:2-7.

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
The fact tafsirs don't give this meaning is a huge sign dark magic is upon the Quran.
Wait, so this "huge sign of magic on the Quran" is that classical scholars don't agree with your claim?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Please stop. I can't breathe!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wait, so this "huge sign of magic on the Quran" is that classical scholars don't agree with your claim?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Please stop. I can't breathe!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

My argument is something like this.

Context shows x is true or at least highly plausible and should be seen as a possibility in normal circumstances.
The tafsirs don't even show it as a possibility.
Bias doesn't account for it when hadiths show it to mean that and Shiites would want to see it, but don't.
If bias doesn't account for it, then no natural causes do.
The best explanation is that something supernatural then is blocking it from being seen as a possibility.

That is how I prove it's magic.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

4:59 and it's relationship to 4:54 should be obvious but it's not to most people. The hadiths emphasize on it and there are some Shiite tafsirs for example from Majlisi explanation, that they are linked.

Still I would argue that bias of Sunnism is not enough to blind people to the contextual link to 4:54 and 4:59. But rather sorcery that hardens the heart against Ahlulbayt of Mohammad (s) has to take place and this hate is not even natural nor the blindness.

The "from you" in 4:59 is obvious in that it means you too been given an chosen household like that the family of Ibrahim and they are those who possess the true authority.

As for the "therefore refer it to God and the Messenger", this is a double point on sorcery. Mursal, Rasool, Nabi is often seen interchangeable but they are not. Mursal means sent from God, Rasool means they have a message to deliver on behalf of God and Nabi means recipient of news from God. A Nabi the function of being the one who channels scripture to people, Rasool means there is a message in a clear way that needs to be given the people, and it's not just scripture that is message, but their own words. Mursal means sent by God and it can as a witness for example... being sent as a witness means your function from God is to witness people and Mohammad (s) is said to be sent as a witness as well. The message if people differ with it and forget foundations, then Ulil-Amr would each become a Messenger.

The verses after show referring to God and the Messenger, meant literally coming to the person Mohammad (s) and is not reference to just referring to his words. Therefore if disputes would occur, it seems per this verse, it is to be solved through a Messenger among us, which the Imams would have to become if people differ and dispute. This doesn't mean they receive scripture from God but it means they revive the message and deliver clear messages from God to people paraphrased in their own words.

The fact overall tafsirs do not see this, is a huge sign.

Divine authority is the context and refutation of religious leadership of non-chosen leaders is refuted in the verses before. There is nothing unclear about the context and yet people don't see it.

Something Shiites and Sunnis both don't see, is how religious leadership and authority is to be given to the chosen ones and no one else by the context as God attributes purity to who he pleases and it's not for the people to do so.

The dialogue in refutation of religious leadership of Jews and Christians, also, refutes future mimic of that. The comparison to Ahlulbayt of Ibrahim, makes it undoubtable that it's about Ahlulbayt of Mohammad (s) when we are told to obey those who the possess the authority from us. The contrast to religious leadership of people of the book of those not appointed by God makes it clear it's not about fallible religious authority which Quran does not acknowledge.

KWED

My argument is something like this.

Context shows x is true or at least highly plausible and should be seen as a possibility in normal circumstances.
The tafsirs don't even show it as a possibility.
Bias doesn't account for it when hadiths show it to mean that and Shiites would want to see it, but don't.
If bias doesn't account for it, then no natural causes do.
The best explanation is that something supernatural then is blocking it from being seen as a possibility.

That is how I prove it's magic.
IOW
"I think it means this. If other people can't see that, there must be something wrong with them. Therefore dark magic."

Yes, it seems perfectly reasonable.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
IOW
"I think it means this. If other people can't see that, there must be something wrong with them. Therefore dark magic."

Yes, it seems perfectly reasonable.

You can strawman it however you like, the original makes sense, and I've proven my case.

KWED

You can strawman it however you like, the original makes sense, and I've proven my case.
It isn't a straw man. It perfectly explains your argument. And you certainly haven't proven it. You just keep making more unsupported assertions and question begging.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It isn't a straw man. It perfectly explains your argument. And you certainly haven't proven it. You just keep making more unsupported assertions and question begging.

I would reflect over what I am saying. I'm clearly making a case.

KWED

I would reflect over what I am saying. I'm clearly making a case.
Seriously pal, your are not.
Have you not stopped to wonder why no one has any clue what you are on about half the time, and the other half it is easy to dismantle?

I mean, your argument for dark magic on the Quran is a perfect example.
"No one agrees with my interpretation of the Quran, therefore dark magic has been cast on it, but I am the only one immune to it".
Seriously, that is proper paranoid delusional stuff.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Seriously pal, your are not.
Have you not stopped to wonder why no one has any clue what you are on about half the time, and the other half it is easy to dismantle?

I mean, your argument for dark magic on the Quran is a perfect example.
"No one agrees with my interpretation of the Quran, therefore dark magic has been cast on it, but I am the only one immune to it".
Seriously, that is proper paranoid delusional stuff.

I don't wonder why, I've made a thread about it: Does Quran accurately describe disbelievers? | Religious Forums

Your mockery and way of dismissing truth, insights and proofs is described in Quran in full detail.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

The word Asbat originally means branches, and it metaphorically can apply to tribes because they are branches going back to a root. However, the Quran means a particular thing when it uses this word.

It means branches linked back to Abraham for example, Yusuf would be an example of a branch. The Quran uses it context that they are chosen branches like to founders like Ibrahim, in which Ismail, Isaac, and Yaqoub are examples of.

Therefore when it talks about twelve branches it talking about the successors of Musa in which they are also emphasized elsewhere to be captains (of the ship of salvation). They are also emphasized to be one path but also twelve paths split by God.

There is also a hadith that says "God loves Hussain and loves who loves Hussain, indeed Hussain is one of the branches (asbat)" in authentic Sunni sources.

The analogy is that we too have been given twelve branches linking back to the founder Mohammad (s).

This is easy to see, but most people don't see it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

One of the most emphasized things in Quran is about the witnesses, and for every people there is a witness among them, who witnesses their deeds.

It has repeated this in so many chapters, yet this is dismissed almost as if not important to us.

In the 4th Chapter, it says:

How will it be when we bring from every people a witness and bring you as a witness against these (people of your time)?

In the 11th Chapter, it says:

Is he (equal) who is upon a clear proof from their Lord and a witness from him recites it, and before it is the book of Musa, a leader and mercy? These believe in it, and whoever disbelieves in it from the parties, the fire shall be their meeting place so do not be in doubt regarding it, surely it is the truth from your Lord yet most people will not believe.

And who is more oppressive then he who forges a lie against God? These shall be brought before their Lord and the witnesses shall say: These are they who lied against their Lord, alas, the curse of God is upon the oppressors.

The first verse talks about a witness from Mohammad (s) and the next verse emphasizes that these witnesses will testify against those who forge a lie against God. The verse in the Fourth Chapter, says, every people will have a witness from themselves they will be called with on the day of judgment.

In the 16th Chapter it says:

And on the day when We will raise from every people a witness over them from themselves, and bring you as a witness against these (people of your time), and we revealed a book explaining everything and a guidance and a mercy and a good news for who submit.

In the 28th Chapter it says:

And we draw from every people a witness and say: Bring your proof and they shall know the truth is God’s, and that which they have forged shall depart.

The witnesses here know the proofs for truth and truthful and can annul the falsehood, which they will do so on the day of judgment.

In the 39th Chapter it says:

And the earth shall beam with the light of its Lord, and the book shall be laid down, and the Prophets and the Witnesses shall be brought up, and judgment will be given them with equity and they shall not be wronged.

In the 50th Chapter it says:

And every soul shall come with it a driver and a witness.

In the 17th Chapter it says:

The day when every people shall be called with a leader from themselves…

In the 36th Chapter says:

…and everything we have encompassed in a illuminating/manifest leader…

We can see according to these verses the witnesses are the leader and drivers of the people they witness and testify against, and each is the leader people will be called in their time with on the day of judgment.

There is also a verse that can be translated as such:

And say work: God will see your work and so will his Messenger and those grant security then they shall be brought back to the knower of the seen and hidden, and he will inform you of what you did.

The witnesses are who God will use to inform and prove his case against humans, and so we see those who grant security is a better translation, due to the fact its not all believers who do so but particularly, it’s the witnesses and guides from them.

There are more verses about witnesses, but this should suffice, to show, there is a leader and witness in all times.

No doubt this is an important theme integrated with all sorts of themes and topics. In the 4th chapter by flow, it is known they are the possessors of the authority from us.

In the 16th chapter, that the family of the reminder is a family of such witnesses. The driver and leader both denote the witness and vice versa.

This is a clear theme in the Quran, but the sorcery makes people oblivious to it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

A height of this dark magic takes place with verse 33:6.

People make the middle and end have nothing to do with each other.

The rational way to see it, is to remember what Quran has said about divinely chosen blood relationship, and translation in that regard is as follows:

The Prophet has more right/authority over the believers then themselves, and his wives are (as if) their mothers, and the possessors of family/blood relationship, some of them have more right/authority then others, in the book of God, from the travellers/emigrants and the believers - only that you to your Masters/Authorities (Awliya) do goodness - indeed this is written in the book. And when God took the covenant of the Prophets and with you, and from Noah and Abraham and Moses and Jesus son of Mary and we took them a firm covenant. That he may question the truthful for their truthfulness and has prepared the disbelievers a painful chastisement. (33:6-8)

This keeps it flowing on same topic and doesn't divorce it from context. Also the verses after emphasize on the covenants of Prophets (a) with their people and the test of truthfulness to their covenant.

I made this video 2 years ago about this: Verse 33:6 (what Ahlulbayt (as) said about it) - YouTube

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I nearly forgot about this thread. Will bring more evidence of the decontextualization that occurs through dark magic as the only possible explanation since it's clear by language and contextualization rules.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

The word "astafa" in it's various forms (mustafayoon) takes place. It's used 13 times in Twelve verses.

The verb اصطفى, is used in the Qur'an many times in Quran. Let's look at these twelve blessed verses.

[2:130]وَمَن يَرْغَبُ عَن مِّلَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِلاَّ مَن سَفِهَ نَفْسَهُ وَلَقَدِ اصْطَفَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ

And whom turns away from the creed of Ibrahim except whom makes himself a fool, and verily we elected/chose him in this world and verily in the next world he is the righteous.

Comment: We can see here it has a meaning of highly elected above and chosen specially type meaning. Ibrahim (as) was elected for a specially status and role due to his status and heightened above normal people by a great heightening.

[2:132] وَوَصَّى بِهَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بَنِيهِ وَيَعْقُوبُ يَا بَنِيَّ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَى لَكُمُ الدِّينَ فَلاَ تَمُوتُنَّ إَلاَّ وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ

And Ibrahim enjoined upon his sons and upon Yaqoun, o my sons, verily God has chosen/elected for you his religion, so do not die except while you are submissive.

Comment: We can see here again it means way above, as the true religion is deemed highly superior and way above all other religions and God elected it and made it above and chose it in that sense, not simply selected. This again is emphasizing on a great heightening and being way above type meaning.

[2:247] وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا قَالُوَاْ أَنَّى يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ وَاللّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاء وَاللّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ

And their Prophet said to them verily God has risen over you Talut a King, they said how does he have Authority/kingdom over us and we are more entitled to Authority then him and he has not been given abundant wealth? He said: Verily God has elected/chosen him above you, and increased abundantly him in knowledge and physique and Allah gives his Authority/kingdom to whom he pleases, and God is Spreading Knowledgeable.

Comment: We can see here that when God elects a Servant it implies he is a King over the rest and has God's Authority and must be adhered to by others. The knowledge and physique shows it's his Spiritual Essence that God has made superior and by that has elected them above others. The last line shows he has knowledge of his servants and out of his wisdom uses his elected servants and vests them with his Authority and graces people through them.

[3:33] نَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَى آدَمَ وَنُوحًا وَآلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَآلَ عِمْرَانَ عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ

Verily Allah elected/chose Adam and Nuh and the family of Ibrahim and the family of Imran above the worlds.

Comment: Here we are reminded of the first Khalifa upon earth, Adam (as) and he was elected above other creation and through him God taught the names and he was the first Nabi. Then Nuh (as), then we are shown the family of Ibrahim (as) is also elected. We come to know the true family of Ibrahim (as) are elected high souls. The same is true of the family of Imran (as). These were made the people of their time, and they are explained to be offspring, some of them from some in the next verse. We then come to see examples of these elect souls, like Mariam (as). Again, here it means specially elected and chosen above rest type meaning once again. A towering height over the non-chosen.

We can see also here electing is related to Authority emphasized before and with mystic family and elected offspring, which has similarity to the Sign of Authority and flowing with what is said before about Talut (as).

[3:42] وَإِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاكِ وَطَهَّرَكِ وَاصْطَفَاكِ عَلَى نِسَاء الْعَالَمِينَ

And when the angels said: O Marium! surely Allah has elected/chosen you and purified you and elected/chosen you above the women of of the world.

Comment: Here we see again elect/chosen type meaning as in made way higher and superior sense.It's emphasized she been made pure by God as well. So we see emphasis with purity and can see the elect servants are emphasized to be pure.

[7:144] الَ يَا مُوسَى إِنِّي اصْطَفَيْتُكَ عَلَى النَّاسِ بِرِسَالاَتِي وَبِكَلاَمِي فَخُذْ مَا آتَيْتُكَ وَكُن مِّنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ

O Musa verily I have elected/chosen you over the people by my messages and words so take what I have given you and be of the thankful/those whom give thanks.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Comment: We can see here the special talking to Musa (as) implied he was elected above others. This again shows the meaning of the word to be specially chosen and elected and heightened above others and made special.

[22:75]
اللَّهُ يَصْطَفِي مِنَ الْمَلَائِكَةِ رُسُلًا وَمِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ

God elects/chooses from his Angels Messenger and from the people, verily God is Aware Seeing.

Comment: We see it's emphasized here that God is aware and seeing, same was done in 3:34. This because God knows his Angels (as) and knows the humans as well, and elects out of them special ones, whom he uses for his messages. Again, we see electing, specially choosing type meaning.

[27:59] قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَى عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَى آللَّهُ خَيْرٌ أَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

Say: All praise is for Allah and peace is/be upon the servants he has elected/chosen, is Allah greater or what they associate?

Comment: We can see the praise belongs to God all together and the peace and tranquility is his in his elect elite Servants. We can see similarity in the tranquility found in Talut (as) with peace here being emphasized on his elect servants. They are Princes of Peace and the means towards the Tranquility. In them lies the tranquility and peace sought and longed for by humans. Part of the Sign of Authority was bringing tranquility from God, and we can see thus the light inherited from the mystic family is the peace of God brought down, and what manifests authority.

[37:153] أَصْطَفَى الْبَنَاتِ عَلَى الْبَنِينَ

Has he chosen/elected the daughters over the sons.

Comment: We can see here again the meaning is specially choosing above other type meaning, but this of course a height that no creature can reach, rather the highest electing and highest servants are but honored servants whom don't precede him in speech and by his command do they act as clarified by another verse clarifying he has no sons. And we can see here it means this type of meaning, but reality, is God is to high and creation is to low to be elected to such a status. We can deduce by the other verses that his elected servants are such that they don't precede God in speech and by his command do they act. This shows the elected servants in the verse before are such servants and hence sinless servants of God that act only according to his command, that is the light and authority of God embracing them.

[38:47] وَإِنَّهُمْ عِندَنَا لَمِنَ الْمُصْطَفَيْنَ الْأَخْيَارِ

And verily they with us of the elected/chosen, the selected/picked.

Comment: This being said about Ibrahim (as), Isaac (as) and Yaqoub (as) and before that their insight and power was emphasized as well as being focused on the next world. We can see again reminder of the mystic family of Ibrahim (as) and we see more clarification on why it was emphasized Talut (as) was superior in physique. It's because of the immense power and mighty in the souls of the Elect ones. Such are his elect ones and they have power to Spiritual Guide servants by God's permission. These 3 servants mentioned here are also emphasized else where to Imams whom guide by his Command and that they were reveal good acts and Salat and Zakat and Allah did they worship, and hence they are Guides to such inward states and beautiful and glorious actions and states they will show.

[39:4] لَوْ أَرَادَ اللَّهُ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا لَّاصْطَفَى مِمَّا يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاء سُبْحَانَهُ هُوَ اللَّهُ الْوَاحِدُ الْقَهَّارُ

If Allah wished to have a son he would have elected/chosen from whom he created, Glorified is he, he is Allah, the One, the Supreme.

Comment: This verse like the the one about daughters, is emphasizing that God is to great to be ascribed Sons. Nothing can come close to his rank. The highest ranking creation would surely be his son or sons were he to have any but he is to great for this. But again, this emphasized the meaning of his elected servants being elected above others, but here it shows that although they have immense high status, no where do they come towards the status of Allah, the Supreme, which everything is not even a dust to the universe compared to him, rather far he be above that relation as well, far greater is he above all creation.

But again, this shows the meaning of the word and it refers to specially elected and chosen and heightened and made special over others type meaning.

The one I left out is:

[35:32] ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَابَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَاتِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْكَبِيرُ

Then we inherited the book to those whom we elected/chosen of our servants, so of them (ie. servants/people) is whom is unjust to himself, and of them is whom is in the middle, and of them is whom is races ahead of all in good deeds by permission of his Lord, that is the great superiority.

Comment: The verse before similarly to other verses emphasized on God being aware and seeing of his servants. Then we see God elected out of his servants and out of his servants are one whom is unjust to himself, one whom is in the middle, and one whom races ahead of all in good deeds. In makes sense that God would use one whom is ahead of all in good deeds for his religion and elect them for a high station and vest them with his authority and manifest their station and make them means towards him.

The blessed verse shows there is such high elect servants AFTER Mohammad (saw) since the verse before talking about the book being revealed to Mohamad AL-MUSTAFA (saw) and then God inheriting the book to elected Servants, so of his servants are (ie. the three people).

Now we seen such servants are where the peace and tranquility is to be found which is a Sign of Authority and we seen they are Authorities because they are elected Servants of God and hence obedience is owed to them, and we can see God would manifest these people. We also saw that God would put his elect servants in mystic families and have many of them as offspring inheriting from one another.

The divine elected souls had to be manifested, and God would manifest them as a family in the past. No doubt the true family of Mohamad (saw) thus is these elected high souls.

To emphasize why I mean it's sorcery that keeps people from seeing 35:52 is this, plus, the verse before emphasizes on servants making "them" to be about servants.

وَالَّذِي أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ هُوَ الْحَقُّ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِعِبَادِهِ لَخَبِيرٌ بَصِيرٌ | That which We have revealed to you of the Book is the truth, confirming what was [revealed] before it. Indeed Allah with respect to his servants is aware seeing. | Faatir : 31

[35:32] ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَابَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَاتِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْكَبِيرُ

Then we inherited the book to those whom we elected/chosen of our servants, so of them is whom is unjust to himself, and of them is whom is in the middle, and of them is whom is races ahead of all in good deeds by permission of his Lord, that is the great superiority.

The natural reading is "them" refers back to "servants" especially by the emphasis that God is aware and seeing of his servants in the verse before. What keeps people not only seeing this as the most natural reading but not seeing even as possible, to me, is sorcery. To prevent people from accepting the chosen ones after Mohammad (s).

@KWED This is a firm proof. Think about it. Read the tafsirs, and despite hadiths giving this meaning as I stated, the tafsirs don't even see it as a possible meaning despite it meaning the natural meaning by flow of verse before and by all verses about the word. Why is this the case?