• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of Homo Sapiens on earth

Faithofchristian

So please provide evidence rather than feigning incredulity that people actually read the bible and analyse for them selves. It only takes the ability to actually read words to know there is no passage written by god.

Earth is measured to be over 4.5 BILLION years old, the dinosaurs lived between 230 and 65 MILLION years ago. See the difference?

My avatar is a human skull (cro magnon) dated 26 thousand years old, there is some evidence that the yecs and bishop Ussher got it wrong

Since you didn't notice I said the dinosaur bones shows the earth as being as old if not older than the Dinosaurs bones.

You like all others base your knowledge of the earth now, and pass earth.
But still not realizing there was a earth age before this earth age ever came to be.

Before any humans being lived upon this earth, which will take going all the way back to the first earth age. Which you have no clue or knowledge about.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Since you didn't notice I said the dinosaur bones shows the earth as being as old if not older than the Dinosaurs bones.

But still not realizing there was a earth age before this earth age ever came to be.

Before any humans being lived upon this earth, which will take going all the way back to the first earth age. Which you have no clue or knowledge about.

And i showed you how old. Interesting how you need to try denigration to get your point across.

Earth age what? It is known how earth accreted from stellar dust., so please show evidence that it existed before it existed..

Early human like beings (homo erectus) appeared 1 to 2 million years ago.

Please provide citation to validate your claims. Waiting

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

Before any humans being lived upon this earth, which will take going all the way back to the first earth age. Which Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

Faithofchristian

And i showed you how old. Interesting how you need to try denigration to get your point across.

Earth age what? It is known how earth accreted from stellar dust., so please show evidence that it existed before it existed..

Early human like beings (homo erectus) appeared 1 to 2 million years ago.

Please provide citation to validate your claims. Waiting

We have the dinosaurs bones some which date back to Millions and some to Billions of years ago.
That means the earth had to be already there, for the dinosaurs to had lived upon the earth.
There's no way the dinosaurs could haved lived, before the earth .

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We have the dinosaurs bones some which date back to Millions and some to Billions of years ago.
That means the earth had to be already there, for the dinosaurs to had lived upon the earth.

Yes we know how old the earth is, i told you previously

No you don't have dinosaur fossils dating back more than 230 million years old. There are fossils of organisms 4.2 billion years old.

You said the earth existed before the earth.

gnostic

The Lost One
There are no dinosaurs "Billions of years ago".

I have told you this before, and you still can't learn from your mistake, can you?

They only first appeared around 230 million years ag, at the beginning of the Triassic period.

There are no "billions of years old" for dinosaurs.

Look it up, Faithofchristian.

gnostic

The Lost One
I have re-read your post, and noticed the part highlighted in red:

How can the dinosaur bones be older than the Earth?

The Earth is over 4 billions years older than the earliest dinosaurs' fossils discovered.

The oldest dinosaurs fossils discovered in northwest Argentina, is the Herrerasaurus, dated to about 231.4 million years ago.

From that quote, I don't see how fossils can older than the Earth.

Faithofchristian

I have re-read your post, and noticed the part highlighted in red:

How can the dinosaur bones be older than the Earth?

The Earth is over 4 billions years older than the earliest dinosaurs' fossils discovered.

The oldest dinosaurs fossils discovered in northwest Argentina, is the Herrerasaurus, dated to about 231.4 million years ago.

From that quote, I don't see how fossils can older than the Earth.

Read my post again, I said the earth is older than the dinosaur bones.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

No, we have no *dinosaur* bones that date back to billions of years. In fact, no vertebrates at all date back to billions of years.

OK. You do realize there were other living things long before dinosaurs, right? That we have a fossil record that documents times before dinosaurs were around?

Or are you simply using the word 'dinosaur' mistakenly as a word for 'ancient animals'? Not realizing they were a very specific branch of the animals alive even at the time that they lived?