• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of Evolution that was presented but never addressed

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If you know it, the prove i. So there
Prove your God is true before pushing his morals on us. There back again.

Buddha wasn't even a god. All he did was confucius people. Watchman Nee was smarter than he was.
Buddha was greater than all the gods, he scolded your God for being under the thumb of Satan. He was certainly smarter than your God, and way way more powerful.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound teaching, but wanting to have their ears tickle, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance with their own desires and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths----God(2 Tim 2:3-4).
False doctrines of false gods always show so much insecurity regarding disbelievers. They fear the deception will be exposed I guess.

omega2xx

Prove your God is true before pushing his morals on us. There back again.

his is not about morals. You sAid you god was true, prove it.

Buddha was greater than all the gods, he scolded your God for being under the thumb of Satan. He was certainly smarter than your God, and way way more powerful.

You need to so some study. Buddha WAS NO a god.

False doctrines of false gods always show so much insecurity regarding disbelievers. They fear the deception will be exposed I guess.

How silly. It certainly won't be exposed by false gods. If you think Christians are insecure, you need to much more study.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@omega2xx
You said your God was true first. Prove it first. Why would I or anyone ever accept laws based on morals of a God you cannot prove to be the true God? And if you say that you will go ahead pushing such morals to become laws anyone without needing to prove your God to be true, so can I. If you push Christian morality as law without proving your God, I will push Hindu morality as law without proving my God. If you desist, I will desist. Simple.

So. Will you push for making Christian morality as law of the land. Yes or No?
If yes are you planning to prove your God to us? Yes or No?

Simple questions. Will you answer? Yes or No?

There are beings greater than God, yes even your God. Buddha is one such being. Read Buddhism first. He clearly establishes his superiority of knowledge and power over God such as you worship (Creator of the Universe etc. etc.)

Actually your insecurity is quite apparent to me and many people here. Lets test it.

You are insecure if you do not answer the two questions I asked above with a straight Yes or No. If you do answer them simply and clearly, I will withhold my assessment for now.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Some are, most are not. Clean air and water are things humans can contaminate and they need to be regulated. Bugs need to be turned over to nature. If they survive, fine, if the become extinct, better.
I mention extinctions and you talk air and water and bugs? Too many species have gone extinct on this planet entirely due to human activity, and more are now certain to follow. Do you have a strong, science-based assessment of what impact that will have on the ecosphere?
Unless you have evidence to the contrary, life begins at conception. Life is in the blood(Lev 17:11) and the fetus has blood
Incorrect. Life begins before conception, since both the sperm and egg are alive. And from the moment of conception, it actually takes some time before there's any blood at all. At the earliest stages -- nothing but undifferentiated cells multiplying. After that, it takes a lot of multiplying and differentiation before anything recognizably like blood is present. So if, as you state "life is in the blood," then the earliest phase of human fetal development is clearly NOT alive. But again, your science knowledge is evident.
2/3 of all conceptions do not end in a miscarriage.
Actually, you are wrong, and even my 2/3 was low. Including all terminations after conception (before and after implantation in the uterus), the number is closer to 75%! After implantation, when you actually do have a "fetus," the number is 31%.
It was not God's plans that there be miscarriages or abortions.
Well then, we have to assume -- because those miscarriages happen, and we are not causing them ourselves -- that God is a pretty poor planner.
You need to get your so called facts together. Women dying in child birth has never been common.
I do have my facts straight. I assume you don't acknowledge any history before, oh say 1950? You might try a little research by googling "death in childbirth in history." Pregnancy, in human history, has mostly been a pretty scary time.
And And God allows divorce.
But you said -- and this is where this point and the previous one about death in childbirth comes from -- that the child has a "right to both parents." If that is the case, then that right -- by your own statement right here, and by the statistics surrounding death of one parent or another for whatever natural reason -- means that God Himself does not uphold that right. So is it really a "right?"
Thanks for exposing your ignorance of the Bible.
I take it, then, that everyone who doesn't read the confusion that IS the Bible in the same way that you do is "ignorant" of it? Would that, by chance, include the approximately 38,000 Christian denominations and sects that aren't yours?
They are God's words, not mine.
All the evidence that anybody on this earth can dredge up point to one thing most clearly -- they are "man's words, not God's." I don't plan on writing another essay on that topic, as there have been far too many already, and done better than I ever could.
I enjoy the insults of non-believers, they say more about the one giving them than the one being insulted. They are rude and show It show a lack of civility, which all intelligent beings should exhibit.
By "insults" and "rude," I can only assume you mean "stating facts that disagree with what I'd much rather believe, no matter what the stupid facts say?"

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
All those degrees and still wrong. Do you make money due to evolution such as teaching it or subscribing to it as a scientist?
No. But I have a good grasp of the scientific method. You do not and that what why you are wrong.

It's not about the degrees though. It's about having a well rounded thought process. I have read and enjoyed atheists' works, too, like Aldous Huxley. He wrote Moksha which describes his need for religion and transcendence through drugs. Imagine an atheist "craving" religion and transcendence. How many atheists crave drugs?
there is no scientific evidence of greater drug addiction of atheists compared to theists.

omega2xx

You said your God was true first. Prove it first. Why would I or anyone ever accept laws based on morals of a God you cannot prove to be the true God? And if you say that you will go ahead pushing such morals to become laws anyone without needing to prove your God to be true, so can I. If you push Christian morality as law without proving your God, I will push Hindu morality as law without proving my God. If you desist, I will desist. Simple.

Spiritual truths can't be proved. I can't prove Jehovah is real, you can't prove He is not. You can't prove any of your gods are real and I can't prove they are not.

So. Will you push for making Christian morality as law of the land. Yes or No?
If yes are you planning to prove your God to us? Yes or No?

Simple questions. Will you answer? Yes or No?

Not actively. I will do my best to show they are the best ways for man to live.

There are beings greater than God, yes even your God. Buddha is one such being. Read Buddhism first. He clearly establishes his superiority of knowledge and power over God such as you worship (Creator of the Universe etc. etc.)

Do your homework. Buddha wa not a god and never claimed to be one.

Actually your insecurity is quite apparent to me and many people here. Lets test it.

You are insecure if you do not answer the two questions I asked above with a straight Yes or No. If you do answer them simply and clearly, I will withhold my assessment for now.

Now do your homework on conservative Christianity. We are the most secure people in all the world. WE know if we die tonight we will go to heaven. Do you have that assurance?

“All satanic works are performed from the outside inward; all divine works from the inside outward.”
Watchman Nee

omega2xx

I mention extinctions and you talk air and water and bugs? Too many species have gone extinct on this planet entirely due to human activity, and more are now certain to follow. Do you have a strong, science-based assessment of what impact that will have on the ecosphere?
I know no disaster has occurred so far because of some species becoming extinct. IMO if cockroaches and rats became extinct, it would not hurt the ecoshere.

Incorrect. Life begins before conception, since both the sperm and egg are alive. And from the moment of conception, it actually takes some time before there's any blood at all. At the earliest stages -- nothing but undifferentiated cells multiplying. After that, it takes a lot of multiplying and differentiation before anything recognizably like blood is present. So if, as you state "life is in the blood," then the earliest phase of human fetal development is clearly NOT alive. But again, your science knowledge is evident.

Even more reason not to allow abortions. You are right that blood begins in about 3 weeks, but sins the sperm and egg are life, abortions should not be allowed. Your rudeness will not allow you to discuss a subject without an insult. How sad. Your ignorance of genetics is far worse than my ignorance of fetal development.

Actually, you are wrong, and even my 2/3 was low. Including all terminations after conception (before and after implantation in the uterus), the number is closer to 75%! After implantation, when you actually do have a "fetus," the number is 31%.

Not until you provide your source. It is really irrelevant. Killing a fetus is murder.

Well then, we have to assume -- because those miscarriages happen, and we are not causing them ourselves -- that God is a pretty poor planner.

It is amusing that you skeptics try to blame God for anything bad, but nothing that is good. There is no evidence that God caused them. The bad things that happen in the world are the result of man's disobedience to God. Miscarriages are a good thing. They terminate a problem pregnancy that might cause harm to the mother.

I do have my facts straight. I assume you don't acknowledge any history before, oh say 1950? You might try a little research by googling "death in childbirth in history." Pregnancy, in human history, has mostly been a pretty scary time.

I know there were may deaths of children before modern medicine. I just doubt you figures. It really does't matter. That has noting to do with abortion being murder.

But you said -- and this is where this point and the previous one about death in childbirth comes from -- that the child has a "right to both parents." If that is the case, then that right -- by your own statement right here, and by the statistics surrounding death of one parent or another for whatever natural reason -- means that God Himself does not uphold that right. So is it really a "right?"

Right blame God for everything bad, but do not give Him credit for the life you have. How hypocritical.

I take it, then, that everyone who doesn't read the confusion that IS the Bible in the same way that you do is "ignorant" of it? Would that, by chance, include the approximately 38,000 Christian denominations and sects that aren't yours?

I take it you are trying to put words in my mouth. Shame on you.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Spiritual truths can't be proved. I can't prove Jehovah is real, you can't prove He is not. You can't prove any of your gods are real and I can't prove they are not.
Then do not use political advocacy to make your God's morality into the law of the land.

Not actively. I will do my best to show they are the best ways for man to live.
Trying to convince others is fine. But making something into a law is forcing others to comply with your God's morality. That is what I am arguing against.

Do your homework. Buddha wa not a god and never claimed to be one.
In Buddhism, as gods and God are lesser beings than Buddha. Buddhism creates a category of beings (the Buddha-s) who are greater than God. Do your homework.

Now do your homework on conservative Christianity. We are the most secure people in all the world. WE know if we die tonight we will go to heaven. Do you have that assurance?
We are looking for moksha, a state greater than heaven. Heaven is small change. Been there.

omega2xx

Then do not use political advocacy to make your God's morality into the law of the land.

Don't tell me what to do.

Trying to convince others is fine. But making something into a law is forcing others to comply with your God's morality. That is what I am arguing against.

I have a right to do it if I please and you are trying to do the same thing.

In Buddhism, as gods and God are lesser beings than Buddha. Buddhism creates a category of beings (the Buddha-s) who are greater than God. Do your homework.

“All satanic works are performed from the outside inward; all divine works from the inside outward.”
Watchman Nee

Budha died; God do no die.

]We are looking for moksha, a state greater than heaven. Heaven is small change. Been there.

If you died tonight would you go there?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
know no disaster has occurred so far because of some species becoming extinct. IMO if cockroaches and rats became extinct, it would not hurt the ecoshere.
Many species have already disappeared. The Great Auk, the Passenger Pigeon, the Moa, and lots more. All life is interconnected, and thus it is not always clear what the results will be when some of it (or perhaps soon, lots of it) disappears. More than that, though, I thought you believed that God created all life on earth. And yet you don't think it's such a bad thing if we make them disappear, as if we know better than God what should be here.
[quote="Evangelicalhumanist]Including all terminations after conception (before and after implantation in the uterus), the number is closer to 75%! After implantation, when you actually do have a "fetus," the number is 31%.
Not until you provide your source.
Sorry, done doing you look-ups for you. The numbers are ridiculously easy to find.
It is really irrelevant. Killing a fetus is murder.
Then, when a pregnancy spontaneously aborts, and nobody on this earth caused it, we can only assume that your God did, and is consequently a murderer. Of course, if that fetus had sinned (perhaps touched it's own genitals while in the womb), maybe He had a justification. Naturally, I'd tend to doubt that.
It is amusing that you skeptics try to blame God for anything bad, but nothing that is good. There is no evidence that God caused them. The bad things that happen in the world are the result of man's disobedience to God. Miscarriages are a good thing. They terminate a problem pregnancy that might cause harm to the mother.
It is equally amusing that you believers attribute everything good that happens to God, and automatically exonerate him from everything bad. That, if you think about it just a tiny amount, has got to be ridiculous. As God says to Job, "were you there when I laid the pillars of the earth?" Well, God is right -- Job wasn't there. So when those pillars go wonky and we have an earthquake that kills a quarter million people, neither Job, nor the rest of us, is accountable. Only the God that supposedly laid those pillars in the first place.
I know there were may deaths of children before modern medicine. I just doubt you figures. It really does't matter. That has noting to do with abortion being murder.
It doesn't matter?!?! How astonishing. It certainly mattered to those women who dies, and to their husbands and children and friends and loved ones. That it doesn't matter to you is something you might wish to think about.
Right blame God for everything bad, but do not give Him credit for the life you have. How hypocritical.
The life I have is because my father boffed my mother. God was not involved. What's hypocritical about that? If God didn't want me to have had the life I did (including being tortured and nearly killed) then why did he allow it to happen -- if it's all up to him? Come on, you want to give him credit, well then he gets to take credit for all of it.

Or none of it.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Duuh, I jusft said i have looked at them for 20+ years. All of you whine and whine about me not checking links and you could do what I ask and show me wrong. You don't because you can't NOW PROVE ME WREONG. Either put or shut up.
It has been done. Not just by me, but by several other posters. Again and again, over and over.

The evidence in the links I provided demonstrated that what you were saying was inaccurate. If you don't look, you'll never know, I guess. Your loss, after all, you're the one who has to walk around making inaccurate statements for the rest of your life.
It might have but it DID NOT change the species.

Who cares? That wasn't the claim. Nor is it required for evolution to occur.

I know more than you do. This is my last response unless a post unless the post includes the evidence for what they say.
Oops, you avoided the point. Again. You clearly and demonstrably do not know more about genetics than geneticists do. Thank you for making that so obvious in this thread

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Haven't you heard, cow pies do more harm to the environment than man does.
That doesn't quite sound accurate. Where did you hear this? Could it perhaps have something to do with mankind's farming techiques?

Abortion infringes on the rights of the unborn.
Divorce infringes n the rights of children to have 2 parents---The real God's approved plan.
Stop;ping homosexual sex and marriages keeps people from doing that which is unnatural and an a bomination to the one True God.
My cousin's baby has two parents, they just happen to be 2 women. So there goes that one.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Watchman Nee
No you don't. You believe it. And you could be wrong.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1) Do not tell me not to tell you what to do. It is my duty to warn a person when he is hell-bent on taking an immoral course of action.

2)If you (and people like you) are hell bent on forcing people of other faiths to obey Christian morality then I and others like me must defend ourselves through counter political activism. If you desist, I will. Otherwise, not defending my rights is tantamount to giving it away.

3) Buddha did not die. He simply shed his mortal body and attained nirvana, a state greater than any God, including yours can attain.

4) Everybody, including you and the mosquito and frog and fish will attain moksha eventually. Some will take longer than others. I am currently not seeking moksha and hence will be reborn in a place that is most suited to my desires for gaining greater knowledge about this multi-verse. Heaven would be boring. Not seeking to go there. Been there already. :innocent:

omega2xx

1) Do not tell me not to tell you what to do. It is my duty to warn a person when he is hell-bent on taking an immoral course of action.
Don't tell me what to do. You do not have the ability to know if I am hell bent. Who are you to JUDGE that I am taking an immoral course of action?

2)If you (and people like you) are hell bent on forcing people of other faiths to obey Christian morality then I and others like me must defend ourselves through counter political activism. If you desist, I will. Otherwise, not defending my rights is tantamount to giving it away.

I am not trying to get you or anyone else to do anything. I am telling you what I believe and why I believe it. If that offends you, that is your problem.

3) Buddha did not die. He simply shed his mortal body and attained nirvana, a state greater than any God, including yours can attain.

Rhetoric. Buddha did die and he never claimed to be a God. My God cannot die, That makes Him a true God.

4) Everybody, including you and the mosquito and frog and fish will attain moksha eventually. Some will take longer than others. I am currently not seeking moksha and hence will be reborn in a place that is most suited to my desires for gaining greater knowledge about this multi-verse. Heaven would be boring. Not seeking to go there. Been there already. :innocent:

All Christians have been born again and to put bugs on the same level as humans is absurd. Something a true God would never do.

Since you have never been to heaven, you have no idea if it would be boring or not. The Buddha heaven my be boning but the heaven of Jehovah will not be.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Making something into the law of the land is forcing other people to follow it. You want to make abortion illegal do you not?

Your God has died before and will die again. His immortality is a false claim, like so many He makes. You think beings living in heaven are immortal? Another false claim. Your God and all His angels will die in heaven as well.

It is Buddha who can never die as he has attained nirvana and now exists in a state that transcends life and death.

A true God will never leave any of its beings stranded, even bugs. All will attain moksha.

I have been to your heaven. So have you. You simply cannot remember. Its a petty little place compare to the higher heavens that exist above it.

omega2xx

Making something the law of the land is forcing other people to follow it. You want to make abortion illegal do you not?

f I had the power, I would make abortions illegal. I have to follow the law that is in effect now.

Your God has died before and will die again. His immortality is a false claim, like so many He makes. You think beings living in heaven are immortal? Another false claim. Your God and all His angels will die in heaven as well.

Your opinion is noted and since you provided no evidence, it is rejected.

It is Buddha who can never die as he has attained nirvana and now exists in a state that transcends life and death.

If it gives you a warm fuzzy to reject history, be my guest.

A true God will never leave any of its beings stranded, even bugs. All will attain moksha.

If you want cockroaches in your nirvana, that fine with me. I don't want any in hral and only heaven.

I have been to your heaven. So have you. You simply cannot remember. Its a petty little place compare to the higher heavens that exist above it.

:)