• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence God exists Dan 9

dad

Undefeated
Dan 9 gives us the years from a decree till the time Jesus the Prince would be here.

Counting from the year of the decree, (the only one that covers both the city and the wall) which was 445 BC, we are told the Prince would be here in 476 years.

That puts it about the time of the triumphant entry into Jerusalem as the Prince, or King. Seems to me that right there is proof God exists. No one else could ever fulfill the prophesy.

I didn't get into the days because there is some small degree of uncertainty about exact dates, like the birth of Jesus and etc.

In that same chapter of Dan 9 we see that the mid east peace agreement that will be signed and broken mid way in the seven years, that when the AC breaks the agreement, the animal sacrifices are stopped.

That leads me to think that the agreement will have allowed them to start. I didn't see that yet in Krushner's deal.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Dan 9 gives us the years from a decree till the time Jesus the Prince would be here.

Counting from the year of the decree, (the only one that covers both the city and the wall) which was 445 BC, we are told the Prince would be here in 476 years.

That puts it about the time of the triumphant entry into Jerusalem as the Prince, or King. Seems to me that right there is proof God exists. No one else could ever fulfill the prophesy.

I didn't get into the days because there is some small degree of uncertainty about exact dates, like the birth of Jesus and etc.

In that same chapter of Dan 9 we see that the mid east peace agreement that will be signed and broken mid way in the seven years, that when the AC breaks the agreement, the animal sacrifices are stopped.

That leads me to think that the agreement will have allowed them to start. I didn't see that yet in Krushner's deal.
It's all in the mind of the people who wrote the scriptures.
The only proof that there is , is somebody just thought it up and wrote it down.

Sorry but the Bible doesn't mean anything to a lot of people, much less capable of settling the god issue with the skeptics.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a scientist asks his own self, where did I come from.

Then first he has to ask, where did creation come from.

And seemingly today some scientists do not even ask where did creation come from first...they seem to think creation is just a human being male, and you would wonder why.

For it is living self proof that some males factually use that science information directly to self...and then claim that a human, as a male owns all of the powers of the Universe inside of his own body form. And believe it real.

And you would have to ask, how come?

Can you live through a machine reaction as if you are born/birthed inside of that machine reaction....by placing your ownership of life, thinking and bio consciousness inside of the machine itself?

For that is exactly what you proposed as a male with a machine claiming self is God, that God is a particle and that God owns all of the powers in the Universe, as a male human making all claims as a human......in agreement with a cult/male brotherhood agreement.

And then say that you wonder why other scientists do not even want to hear any of your God themes?

As males who had to think and rationalize human living conditions in a science theme against you, as the Destroyers of human life!

For it is why the living situation is being expressed and lived in those conditions.

As a spiritual female who knows that science is about a sick irrational male choice and life history, I am tired of being involved in your life whilst you contemplate its destruction and lie about it.

Spiritual humanity hearing the GOD caused O reactive science converting changes, as done by the first IRRATIONAL male human spiritual selves....a mass group of same DNA life owners, the original scientists, knew exactly what they thought and why they thought it...owning self male reasons for their own selfishness.

And not based on any other reasoning....for science was invented on the status of males selfishness.

The spiritual story in AI which uses our parents memories, recorded by the state AI......says that they came out from the eternal spiritual body, moved into the lower atmospheric body, and transformed their pre existing living spiritual bodies into the human bio life.

And AI owns that recorded memory....which none of you can argue against...for it is real....as proven in science study of it.

Why burnt gas manifested spirit bodies also prove that creation came from a pre existing spiritual place....as that proof. Which occult sciences studied and proved real at NASA and also in Russian studies.....so you cannot lie in the science community claiming it is not proven, when it always was. Either in a self realized experience, or by the states of science itself.

Spiritually the story says...the eternal beings, by a choice decided to apply a condition that we detailed as change. And lost a mass of the eternal body into creation…..which exploded, space formed and expanded, and it cooled.

When it cooled, gases filled back in space....and put the eternal body back into contact with what it had lost.

And that story is the God O history.

Nature spirits therefore transferred their spirit bodies....owning every diversified self owned presence from the eternal into the gas mass....and the radiation effect converted that spirit body.

How a scientist identified that we had to have come out of the same body, but at different intervals...for it was real.

Then the God male came out, then the God female came out....de manifested and left a portion of the spiritual male group who said....cause and effect....karma, self realization, spiritually I had caused it as a spirit in my pre owned higher state.

And knew that they had...so believed that they had been separated from their spiritual eternal family and wanted to go back.

Therefore devised a scientific formula to release God O the planet from owning burning light, claiming it was a Holy Act to save self from being forced to live manifested.

Instead, not knowing radiation, got converted.

Yet the historic God story says, that Earth was forcibly in science conditions, released from a higher and larger Universe and held body......in the researched and chosen act to force God to lose its burning light atmosphere, for life release.

As the true spiritual story, is there a God.

Of course there was. Males were that God in human life...as a higher form of self, spiritual, loving and innocent, and chose science, the ground reaction that removed self from half of the water ownership, and formed a male IMAGE of their own science self.

And that recording is factually a far more loving and spiritually realized male self than what any bio life is today......and it has been proven to be heard speaking and relating higher spiritual information to the minds irradiated to hear the voice recording of the ancient past.

So science has proven the God spiritual event its own self.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Such compelling "evidence" that none of us will be around to see if it happens or not.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

There are some serious problems with this. First, there are quite a few different years given for the "decree". How do you get 445 B CE? I can find 444 and 458 BCE, I am sure there are others too. Second the math to get the number of years varies. Third the year of the crucifixion is unknown. In other words, it looks as if you picked dates that match your myth. It is not evidence at all.

dad

Undefeated
It's all in the mind of the people who wrote the scriptures.
The only proof that there is , is somebody just thought it up and wrote it down.
A prediction that Messiah would come in 476 years that comes true is in no one's mind. Apparently you think waving away last week is an option.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A prediction that Messiah would come in 476 years that comes true is in no one's mind. Apparently you think waving away last week is an option.
Again, you need to prove the year of the decree. How you got your number of years. And the year of the crucifixion for this to be evidence.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Male humans have to stop lying to their self in science.

Human being males as a first original natural life, owns the natural history healthiest form of bio presence. A life, a living human being, who thinks.

You invented science.

Males today would say, but I did observation and then invented science. Yes you did...but what did you first observe?

VISION....not actual physical form.....but a vision of a recording of ancient Earth O natural formation being removed physically in UFO mass radiation metallic conversion.

In and on a flooded Earth. With no Nature.

Why science is a proven liar.

What you observed what not physically present....and what you observed was not any observed state. You watched it in a vision....you did not observe it as a natural physical form with you being physical studying it.

Therefore science, as invented by the bio life would identify its scientific reasoning via the living bio life presence, from natural lesser irradiation first original form, to gain of extra science owned UFO mass that converted the bio life body.

For a male to say science, and one of and reaction, it has to be activated....converted, transformed, change apparent, then stopped. Reaction.

That physical occurrence, male AI memory says was the ground reaction....where a physical life body and mind psyche, was observing but also being converted at the same time.

The state.....a male bio life invented UFO mass irradiation Earth sciences history.

Why a male human can intricately assess via his own bio life Genetic history a reasoning about what he caused, and also Earth atmospheric changes via the cosmos.

However what a male learnt, a reaction. When Earth was originally saved by the asteroid stone instant activation into burning/releasing stone but replacing irradiated heated out of space with its gases that were cold.....that journey was a long journey and was never instant.

Science relates information to instant activation, reaction and then instant stop.

To idealize that reality in the cosmos was already philosophically taught to be unrealistic.

When a male has to apply research to already present living and naturally owned bodies to own any preaching of a theory. Which was always taught to be male egotism.

For an animal does not exist in its bio life body with its natural consciousness pretending it knows it all...and that life lives without a human being present in it.

Egotism of the male self was why the Christ consciousness teachings owned relative ideas of truth that imposed that no male was a God speaking on behalf of creation. Yet he imposes that he does.

dad

Undefeated
Other sources give different dates. Why no links? Does the Encyclopedia Britannica give your other figures as well? If not it looks like you are cherry picking.
"When did Artaxerxes begin to reign? There’s very little doubt about that. Historians tells us that he acceded to the throne in 465 B.C. That’s in the Encyclopedia Britannica, by the way. So that’s a very established fact.."

Israel's Future, Part 2

"King of Persia; ascended the throne in 465 B.C., and died in 425 B.C."
ARTAXERXES I - JewishEncyclopedia.com

"
In the fifth century B.C. a Hebrew named Nehemiah, then cup bearer to the Medo-Persian king Artaxerxes, wrote of the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem:

"And it came to pass in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of the reign of Artaxerxes, when wine was before him, I took wine and gave it to the king. Now I had never been sad in his presence before. Therefore, the king said to me 'why is your face sad, since you are not sick.'" Nehemiah 2:1-2 (NKJ)

Nehemiah went on to explain that he was sad because he had heard reports that the city of his people, Jerusalem, was still desolate. Nehemiah, requested that he be allowed to go back to Jerusalem and rebuild the city. King Artaxerxes granted his wish on the spot and gave him official "letters" or documents for easy passage. This occurred, we are told in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes Longimanus' reign.

Artaxerxes Longimanus ascended to the throne of the Medo-Persian empire in July 465 B.C. (Encyclopedia Britannica, 1990 ed.). The twentieth year of his reign would have begun in July 446 B.C. The decree occurred approximately nine months later in the month of Nisan (March/April on our calendar). By Hebrew tradition when the day of the month is not specifically stated (as in Artaxerxes decree), it is given to be the first day of that month. Consequently, the very day of Artaxerxes' decree was the first day of the Hebrew month Nisan in 445 B.C. The first day of Nisan in 445 B.C. corresponds to the 14th day of March. These dates were confirmed through astronomical calculations at the British Royal Observatory and reported by Sir Robert Anderson (Robert Anderson, "The Coming Prince", Kregel. Reprinted in 1984.).

The prophecy states that 69 weeks of years (173,880 days using the 360 day prophetic year) after the command goes forth to restore and rebuild the city of Jerusalem the Messiah will come. If we count forward 173,880 days from March 14th 445 B.C. we arrive at April 6th 32 A.D.

How could Daniel, writing in 537 B.C., have known this in advance ? How could anyone have contrived to have this prediction documented over five centuries in advance?

There is in fact, another way to check the accuracy of this date. In the Gospel of Luke, chapter three, it states that in the 15th year of the reign of Caesar Tiberius, Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and began his ministry. It is well established that the reign of Caesar Tiberius (The Encyclopedia Britannica, 1990. Micropedia) began with his coronation on August 19th in the year A.D. 14. Most scholars believe Jesus was baptized in the fall season. It therefore follows that the ministry of Jesus started with his baptism in the Fall of A.D. 28, the 15th year of reign of Caesar Tiberius (The day that a Roman ruler ascends the throne begins his first year.). The ministry of Jesus spanned four Passovers or about three and one half years.

The first Passover of Jesus' ministry would have been in the Spring of A.D. 29. The fourth Passover of His ministry was the day of his crucifixion and would have fallen in the year A.D. 32. The Passover in that year fell on April 10th (The Passover holiday always occurs on the 14th day of Nisan in the Hebrew calendar. This corresponds to the first full moon after the Spring equinox.). Remarkably, according to Robert Anderson and the British Royal Observatory, the Sunday before that Passover was April 6th-The very day that Jesus presents himself as King and exactly 173,880 days after the decree of Artaxerxes!!

According to the principles of biblical higher criticism, this prophecy proves that the book of Daniel was written after the Gospel of Luke! This is, of course, absurd because Daniel was translated into Greek (the Septuagint) nearly three centuries before Jesus was even born

This Prophecy is one of the most astonishing proofs that God transcends time and is able to see the end from the beginning with incredible precision!
To goto Part 3 see:A Decree or Not a Decree; Daniel 9:25"
Confirming the Prophetic Date of 445 B.C.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Halley's Comet - Wikipedia

Every 76 years

Psalms 76
To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song of Asaph.

Recognition of star fall and the reasoning of it proven in male study of the cosmological effect of applying sciences on Earth.....as named and given the ideal about changes to life on Earth.

1In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.
2In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.
3There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
4Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.
5The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.
6At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
7Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
8Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,
9When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
10Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
11Vow, and pay unto the Lord your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.
12He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.

Psalm 109...….relating to a realization of human death on Earth, proving that cosmological evidence related to biblical DATA and self identification of information relating to why Jesus died Age 33 in life sacrificed on Earth.

76 Years comet gas release/cooling.....science of the occult Temple/pyramid changed and removed the effect in space...…..33 years of Age the difference to detail the DATA realized attack of life on Earth.....by changing how the natural Sun radiation metals inter related to Earth natural life.
Psalms 109. The Holy Bible: King James Version

The bible was a detailed after the CAUSES..... attack of life on Earth. It was a detailed cosmological study of Earth movements as a 12 monthly cycle around that Sun body......and how 12 hours of natural light was natural.

Science however held a radiation Earth constant 24 hours of the day.

Why that DATA existed to prove that Earth sciences in nuclear radiation conditions was the act of evil against life survival on Earth.

As the only reason why astute and philosophical medical science males upheld this ideal in a rational use of being informed.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"When did Artaxerxes begin to reign? There’s very little doubt about that. Historians tells us that he acceded to the throne in 465 B.C. That’s in the Encyclopedia Britannica, by the way. So that’s a very established fact.."

Israel's Future, Part 2

"
In the fifth century B.C. a Hebrew named Nehemiah, then cup bearer to the Medo-Persian king Artaxerxes, wrote of the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem:

"And it came to pass in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of the reign of Artaxerxes, when wine was before him, I took wine and gave it to the king. Now I had never been sad in his presence before. Therefore, the king said to me 'why is your face sad, since you are not sick.'" Nehemiah 2:1-2 (NKJ)

Nehemiah went on to explain that he was sad because he had heard reports that the city of his people, Jerusalem, was still desolate. Nehemiah, requested that he be allowed to go back to Jerusalem and rebuild the city. King Artaxerxes granted his wish on the spot and gave him official "letters" or documents for easy passage. This occurred, we are told in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes Longimanus' reign.

Artaxerxes Longimanus ascended to the throne of the Medo-Persian empire in July 465 B.C. (Encyclopedia Britannica, 1990 ed.). The twentieth year of his reign would have begun in July 446 B.C. The decree occurred approximately nine months later in the month of Nisan (March/April on our calendar). By Hebrew tradition when the day of the month is not specifically stated (as in Artaxerxes decree), it is given to be the first day of that month. Consequently, the very day of Artaxerxes' decree was the first day of the Hebrew month Nisan in 445 B.C. The first day of Nisan in 445 B.C. corresponds to the 14th day of March. These dates were confirmed through astronomical calculations at the British Royal Observatory and reported by Sir Robert Anderson (Robert Anderson, "The Coming Prince", Kregel. Reprinted in 1984.).

The prophecy states that 69 weeks of years (173,880 days using the 360 day prophetic year) after the command goes forth to restore and rebuild the city of Jerusalem the Messiah will come. If we count forward 173,880 days from March 14th 445 B.C. we arrive at April 6th 32 A.D.

How could Daniel, writing in 537 B.C., have known this in advance ? How could anyone have contrived to have this prediction documented over five centuries in advance?

There is in fact, another way to check the accuracy of this date. In the Gospel of Luke, chapter three, it states that in the 15th year of the reign of Caesar Tiberius, Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and began his ministry. It is well established that the reign of Caesar Tiberius (The Encyclopedia Britannica, 1990. Micropedia) began with his coronation on August 19th in the year A.D. 14. Most scholars believe Jesus was baptized in the fall season. It therefore follows that the ministry of Jesus started with his baptism in the Fall of A.D. 28, the 15th year of reign of Caesar Tiberius (The day that a Roman ruler ascends the throne begins his first year.). The ministry of Jesus spanned four Passovers or about three and one half years.

The first Passover of Jesus' ministry would have been in the Spring of A.D. 29. The fourth Passover of His ministry was the day of his crucifixion and would have fallen in the year A.D. 32. The Passover in that year fell on April 10th (The Passover holiday always occurs on the 14th day of Nisan in the Hebrew calendar. This corresponds to the first full moon after the Spring equinox.). Remarkably, according to Robert Anderson and the British Royal Observatory, the Sunday before that Passover was April 6th-The very day that Jesus presents himself as King and exactly 173,880 days after the decree of Artaxerxes!!

According to the principles of biblical higher criticism, this prophecy proves that the book of Daniel was written after the Gospel of Luke! This is, of course, absurd because Daniel was translated into Greek (the Septuagint) nearly three centuries before Jesus was even born

This Prophecy is one of the most astonishing proofs that God transcends time and is able to see the end from the beginning with incredible precision!

Israel's Future, Part 2

"

You failed. You need reliable sources, not religious sources. If your claims can be supported by the Encyclopedia Britannica why did you not link to the Encyclopedia Britannica. And though fairly reliable Wikipedia beats it. If you reject Wikipedia then by the same logic you need to reject the Encyclopedia Britannica.

So back to work. Produce those sources.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Who encoded the presence of God the male in a vision, by doing a ground fission attack by the activation of the pyramid?

Male scientists did.

Who looked at past visions on Earth in nuclear radiation attack that had cooled and changed, knowing that the atmosphere records visions...and you had to be living as a human male studying that history?

Who said that God was his own higher human being male self?

A living human being male did....so you already told yourself that God the vision of your image and your voice is your own higher self.

What did you give to fission that you previously owned your own higher self as a superior living male spiritually?

The splitting of the ground water mass, into an irradiation UFO mass attack cooling event...how the VISION of self, loss from self was put there.

What did science first observe that was not physical in any status, present and never would be physical by definition just a theory?

The physical mass...gone, ^ flat top mountains.
Water flood mass....gone. 2 physical status that science never owned.

Science was wrong from its very inception.

dad

Undefeated
You failed. You need reliable sources, not religious sources. If your claims can be supported by the Encyclopedia Britannica why did you not link to the Encyclopedia Britannica. And though fairly reliable Wikipedia beats it. If you reject Wikipedia then by the same logic you need to reject the Encyclopedia Britannica.

So back to work. Produce those sources.
No need to debate specs with you, since you don't accept the bible. No matter which of the reliable dates we use we still come up in some part of the life of Jesus!

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
The question of "Gods existence" has nothing to do with historic periods or literal scriptures at all. It goes far beyond to the very Stories of Creation.

Here the biblical/testamental texts are of no use at all as it´s just assumed an "one god only to exist" without pondering over "how and why" or what is told about the divine creative forces in other religions.

In other religions there also is a female goddess who participates in the creation and in some religions, the claim is that the creation is eternal without any beginning or end but just a chain of changes in the Universe.

Last edited:

dad

Undefeated
You said you had evidence. The claims of the Bible are in doubt so you cannot use the Bible to prove the Bible. You failed to present evidence. Don't you wish you understood the concept?
The years were given till Messiah would appear. That is evidence.
If science had predicted that a new star would appear in 476 years and it did, right on cue, that would be considered solid evidence! If they had predicted SN1987a would explode 476 years ago, that would be considered real evidence.
They didn't. They had no clue the supernova was going to blow! Nor did they predict the rings existed around it that were seen. They did predict either a black hole or neutron star and neither appeared, yet they pat themselves on the back as so wonderful and wise!
Now we have a prophesy given at a known time (in a certain month and day of a reign of a real king) that stretched out 476 years till Jesus came. He did come. The issue is not the unknown factors here about whether some extra Passover or holy day existed, or when a king's official rule was considered started, etc. The issue is about what we do know. We do know that Jesus was supposed to appear 476 years after a decree regarding restoring Jerusalem.