• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everything you ever wanted to know about spiritual awakening but couldn't be bothered asking!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings.

I hope you are enjoying your time today here at the forum & whatever else you may be doing.

If you were curious about the phenomenon of spiritual awakening you have come to the right place.

There are quite a few sites "out there" if you know where to look but this is my favourite!

Welcome to my spiritual awakening section. I know that many of you have questions about spiritual awakening, and I know that most of you are in very different places on your spiritual paths. Because of this, I’ve created five sections to better serve you and where you may be on your spiritual path.

Awakening

It describes what happens if/when you awaken. Very comprehensive advice for anyone who needs guidance through what can be a messy & chaotic process.

Enjoy the rest of your day!