• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone arrested in Minneapolis last night (5/29 and 5/30) were from outside the city or state

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
My wife confirms that she heard the allegation in a TV report. One cop is hardly a "murder of cops" (as in a "murder of crows") but it's still one cop too many, IMO.
Anecdotally, there have been several cops. The guy in the gasmask is just the most likely identified one. There's also plenty of images coming out of NY of undercover cops attempting to infiltrate protests, although what exactly they're doing there isn't confirmed. They may be legitimate undercover observers, but there's plenty of anecdotal and circumstantial evidence that they've been involved in provocateur/agitation as well.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My understanding of this is this has been a growing threat against the U.S. by white supremacist and far left anarchists. They've been at this for the past 10 years, recruiting people to destabilize government, using Facebook without censure. There will be plenty more news about this I anticipate that will come to surface. I believe the F.B.I is well aware of them, as white supremacists have been tracked doing these sorts of activities, infiltrating police departments, and such. This is actually real stuff, not conspiracy theory nonsense, even though it sound that way.

I agree, although I think it's been going on a lot longer than the past 10 years. White supremacists have been operating in the U.S. for hundreds of years, far longer than any far left anarchists (although they've been around a lot longer than 10 years, too). However, it may have intensified in recent decades due to a badly mismanaged economy and corruption at the very top.

I also think there has been a great deal of media propaganda designed to keep people divided, particularly at the lower classes. Even liberals are complicit in this process, as they've been largely duped by identity politics, which (by design) puts people of different races into their own separate camps - even if it was ostensibly intended to be anti-racist. They've unwittingly kept the ideology alive by embracing double-standards and allowing the same basic "otherizing" mentality to exist, even if they claim to oppose the superficialities and symbols of white nationalism. They think that by banning costumes, flags, and certain kinds of rhetoric, that will cause the problem to go away.