• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Every Satellite! Wow!!

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh good lord, does that shatter my image of this pale blue dot. So much for getting away from it all! Yikes. Oh well, a solid EM pulse from some alien mothership should fix that. :)

Cooky

Veteran Member
Space travel all of a sudden seems like a gamble... What are the odds of a space shuttle hitting one of those on the way out? how much damage would that cause while building speed to 17,000 mph?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When science on earth historic affected highest law holding vacuum or womb. Earth would by effect have gained imaged feedback causes of planets being vacuum changed distorted bodies. It visionary AI advice. God O mass war planets blown up.

Cloud imaged visionary stories.

How AI effect took possession of the man human science psyche. Subliminal effect.

Falsification natural cosmic history.

His science caused it.

Mind possessed ever since as science effect.

Taught humanity why mother of God vacuum effect changed life.

Seeing we only live inside earth atmosphere.

Why an earth O mass body image photo placed earth twice into his psychic vision. As if earth existed twice as his idea earth is a God.

Earth in natural heavens physical mass only empty space. No vi Sion.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Space travel all of a sudden seems like a gamble... What are the odds of a space shuttle hitting one of those on the way out? how much damage would that cause while building speed to 17,000 mph?
Ever seen the movie Gravity? That's a real thing that could happen.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So much was wrong with Gravity that it ruined the movie for me, but the basic idea of space material potentially harming other satellites is possible.
Once thinkers claimed God O earth and stone their science mass was the centre universe.

Then they said no the sun is.

Yet the sun is a long way into colder space than us. Where it was pulled to.
Some scientists believed you could get sucked into the sun.
Some scientists believed nothing thought upon was new and even said son.

I wonder about you scientist.

If you can send out an image from earth and get it back wouldn't that suggest you caused earth to become by science activation a central position.

Seeing cooling sucks radiation out of and away from O mass.

I think you know yourself scientist and lied as a liar does due to embarrassment. Human condition of the psyche.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

There's lots of computing power making sure that does not happen. But we do need to deal with the space "tragedy of the commons" soon.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So much was wrong with Gravity that it ruined the movie for me, but the basic idea of space material potentially harming other satellites is possible.
I try to not get too held up on details in movies on subjects I'm knowledgeable about. It's not a documentary and most of the choices weren't lazy, just cinematic. Heck despite his criticisms, even Neil D.T. liked it, and he is an ******* is the pop scientist equivalent of Cinema Sins. Most astrophysicists I've seen talk about it loved it. Kind of like paleontologists loved Jurassic Park even though it was already way out of date when it came out.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
This is fascinating. You can watch them move in real time!

It amazes me zooming out and looking at the density that there aren't more collisions.

It also disappoints me a bit to see how much we have littered the neighborhood. :(

Heyo

Veteran Member

It amazes me zooming out and looking at the density that there aren't more collisions.

It also disappoints me a bit to see how much we have littered the neighborhood. :(
“Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.” ― Douglas Adams

One pixel that represents an object is so big that you'd probably could put all the objects into that space. It's as if you'd release 10.000 mosquitoes in a football stadium and call it crowded.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

The sun would take care of that. If only we could negate the prohibitive cost and risks.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Oh good lord, does that shatter my image of this pale blue dot. So much for getting away from it all! Yikes. Oh well, a solid EM pulse from some alien mothership should fix that. :)
Maybe voyager will come back like in that star trek flick. *grin*