• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Every day is a new beginning

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Life maybe seems like one single journey, but is it truly?

Every day when waking up is a fresh start to do everything either same as yesterday, or to look at the past and see what is needed to change or be done differently, to excel further in life. To stop doing the same faults over and over again.
A new day give us the chance to think about life in a new way every single morning we wake up.

understanding once own self, and do what is needed to be done every day to become free of past negativity.

Life is love

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
How is Ramadan going for you now? Is it difficult to fast? Or is it going well?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How is Ramadan going for you now? Is it difficult to fast? Or is it going well?
So far it is going well :) It is more intense than i thought it would be :) And not being able or "allowed" to eat or drink from sunrise to sunset is more difficult then i thought it would be. But i have not cheated yet :p

We Never Know

No Slack
Life maybe seems like one single journey, but is it truly?

Every day when waking up is a fresh start to do everything either same as yesterday, or to look at the past and see what is needed to change or be done differently, to excel further in life. To stop doing the same faults over and over again.
A new day give us the chance to think about life in a new way every single morning we wake up.

understanding once own self, and do what is needed to be done every day to become free of past negativity.

Life is love
Every day we wake up is a new start if we want/need it.