• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ever sat on your balls?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
There's a construction site that blocks off one of my usual routes to the store. I climbed over some concrete slabs to get out of the street, and then I sat down on one of the concrete slabs and felt like i nearly crushed my left testicle. :eek: Does that ever happen to you?

It's a guy thing. Ever had any other problems with your balls? I've been punched and kicked in the family Jewels. I'm not sure why we were created or evolved into creatures with such painful nuts. :(

It's a guy thing.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
There's a construction site that blocks off one of my usual routes to the store. I climbed over some concrete slabs to get out of the street, and then I sat down on one of them and felt like i nearly crushed my left testicle. :eek: Does that ever happen to you?

It's a guy thing. Ever had any other problems with your balls? I've been punched and kicked in the family Jewels. I'm not sure why we were created or evolved into creatures with such painful nuts. :(

We have to think of making bra for the balls.:D

Thief

Rogue Theologian
There's a construction site that blocks off one of my usual routes to the store. I climbed over some concrete slabs to get out of the street, and then I sat down on one of the concrete slabs and felt like i nearly crushed my left testicle. :eek: Does that ever happen to you?

there's a looooong fail list on Youtube

bicycles can be hazardous to your well being

so can handrails when used for activity other than handrails

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Live_Action_Squirrel_With_Big_Balls.png

Spiderman

Veteran Member
there's a looooong fail list on Youtube

bicycles can be hazardous to your well being

so can handrails when used for activity other than handrails
Yes, riding a bike and climbing over a fence can be unkind to the gonads!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
on one occasion I landed badly on the gooseneck of my bike

I lay on the pavement with the damn thing on top of me

and much to my surprise......I didn't want help
I was more concerned that someone passing by would notice....
my bicycle kicked my ***

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Now you're just braggin', P

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How about the negative?

A friend had just had a shower, dried went downstairs naked and sat on his settee to watch tv. Unbeknown to him his balls had slipped down the gap between the cushions. He watched tv for a bit before his doorbell rang. In his panic to get upstairs before his wife answered the door he leaped up leaving his balls trapped in the gap.

Ouch

BSM1

What? Me worry?
How about the negative?

A friend had just had a shower, dried went downstairs naked and sat on his settee to watch tv. Unbeknown to him his balls had slipped down the gap between the cushions. He watched tv for a bit before his doorbell rang. In his panic to get upstairs before his wife answered the door he leaped up leaving his balls trapped in the gap.

Ouch

Dayumm...

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Do your balls hang low, can you swing them to and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow, actually I haven't made that mistake.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Some of the gals on these threads have a set,
but they can't sit on them !
Or can they ?