• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ever been visited by a ghost?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Wow! That's a true story?

Also, my last name is Janes and I have an immediate sister named Mary, so when I saw MARY JANES in your post I thought that was odd because I prayed for her today and it is very rare that I pray for her. Like maybe I prayed for her once in the last two years. Neither do I think about her hardly ever but she was on my heart more today. Interesting.

Ill pray for you too, BSM1

May BSM1 be obedient to God but also anoint him with a laughter Tulpa and some comedian spirits to tickle his funny bone so that he laughs hysterically in all situations, finds everything he see's amusing, have a sense of humor that is completely identical with God's (or at least not offensive to him) and may his punishment for sin in purgatory be ungodly amounts of laughing gas overdoses and receive frequent visits from the Capitol Hill Queens and his favorite dead celebrities, in Jesus name!

Now I just need you BSM to agree with it, because Scripture says when two are more are in agreement, it gets done (if it isn't a request that offends God). I don't see how this could be against his will. Laughter is good medicine.

Abraham's miracle son Isaac means "laughter" and Saint Louis De Montfort said Isaac represents God the Father and Rebecca prefigures Mother Mary. Isaac was blind and drunk as hell when he gave Jacob the wrong blessing reserved for Esau. Even a drunk blessing upon a schemer who breaks the rules to deceive and steal the blessing and destiny of his older brother to totally change the whole course of the world has power to effect countless generations, descendants, and the whole planet.

So to can your blessing have power towards myself, if you would but return the favor and give me a blessing! Please do so before I kill you! :imp:

True story. Plus my wife has the unique gift(?) of be able to talk to dead people. They come through whenever she allows it.

moving on from my seeing my nan!

a flat we lived in had a cheeky 'presence' who would blow cigarette smoke in our faces! my daughter asked the 'presence' to stop blowing smoke in her face and the 'presence' obliged. we never saw the actual ghost but felt their 'presence'.

my wife also communicates with those who have passed, when she allows her 'gift' to operate. I enjoy going to spiritualist churches but have to go alone as my wife is persecuted from impatient spirits who want to be heard!

we have a 'ghost box' and this has delivered some startling information! I can't write it up now but when I get a chance I will do so.
What is a Ghost Box or Spirit Box ?

Spiderman

Veteran Member

a flat we lived in had a cheeky 'presence' who would blow cigarette smoke in our faces! my daughter asked the 'presence' to stop blowing smoke in her face and the 'presence' obliged. we never saw the actual ghost but felt their 'presence'.

my wife also communicates with those who have passed, when she allows her 'gift' to operate. I enjoy going to spiritualist churches but have to go alone as my wife is persecuted from impatient spirits who want to be heard!

we have a 'ghost box' and this has delivered some startling information! I can't write it up now but when I get a chance I will do so.
That's fascinating! :u5408::praying::bowing:

I'll look into that. :babyangel::thumbsup:

BSM1

What? Me worry?

My wife also has this "gift" (?) and she had to learn how to turn off them the 'chatter'. Children coming through use to really bother her. I have grown so use to it that if I get any 'weird' feelings I'll ask if we have 'visitors'. She'll usually just smile and keep on going about her business. I'll have to look up the ghost box thing.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My wife also has this "gift" (?) and she had to learn how to turn off them the 'chatter'. Children coming through use to really bother her. I have grown so use to it that if I get any 'weird' feelings I'll ask if we have 'visitors'. She'll usually just smile and keep on going about her business. I'll have to look up the ghost box thing.
interesting....can a person be taught how to communicate with ghosts...ask your wife if she would feel comfortable pming me her number. :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I love cemeteries, love the dead, want to be a spirit. That's why I do things like this:

Spirits aren't always crazy. Some bring soothing joy, extacy, good luck, and peace.

( I jumped off a three story building trying to become a pure spirit and wound up in a wheelchair for 10 weeks. Didnt work! Never try to rush the process.)

Spirits do definitely speak and leave impressions, messages, and coincidences on us.

Have you ever had a ghost interfere, manipulate, intrude, intervene, or possess you?
View attachment 35273 View attachment 35274
well....you missed it
some other thread I detailed a visitation by......Death

that's right …..the Spectre

it happened ten years after a car accident that should have crushed my skull and broke my neck
enough applied force to take my head off

literally

I walked away from the car

so Death came to visit
just a simple practical joke......ha ha ha

I woke up on my back
I have NEVER been able to sleep on my back
I have attempted to train myself to do so
can't
no matter how exhausted I might be
won't happen

so I awaken from a nice dream
one step to go on with my affairs.....
and Someone told hold of my arm to stop me

it was that Ghost
with a firm boney grip on my forearm
wearing a bright red hood and cape

I found myself on my back
hands on my chest
corner to corner on my bed
the red blanket under my hands......the edge neatly across my body
DRAWN......over my feet
to the left and right
not a wrinkle

the pillow under my head tucked against my shoulders
like a dead man in a coffin

and my right arm was numb

ha ha ha
like a dead man in a coffin

Thief

Rogue Theologian
decades have passed

recently.....I was sleeping
facing to the right
and I awoke that Someone was pulling the pillow out from under my head

I roll to the left....saying.....omg

I truly expected to see Someone there

nothing

nothing at all

ha ha ha

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and again...…

I awake to see a tall Shadow at my bedside
watching me sleep

It left the room...….quickly
out the bedroom door
as if not wanting to be caught by my sight

nothing human moves that fast
nothing human is that quiet

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
I have been encountered some times. Mostly when I have been asleep. Examples of when I have been awake is when I saw both my great grandmas after the their funerals on the same day. I only saw them once each.

Things that have happened when I have been awake at some points but at sleep at other times are when I feel like being attacked by someone claiming to be Satan. When asleep I suddenly started to ask for help. The only thing that made this spirit back off was to ask God for help. Asking Jesus for help did not help at all. Begging God for help a few times did help though. Satan or a spirit claiming to be Satan is not red as which can be seen in pop culture. It's rather some kind of grey-black color. Compare with drawing with a pencil on the same spot for a while.

In rare cases I dream about someone close to me are going to die. I dream about it a few times and so far every single time that have happened it became true. It's usually I dream about relatives are dying and shortly after they die. I normally dream about it a few times at different nights before this happens. The most odd thing was when I started to dream about something unclear but my grandma would be effected of it in a bad way. After a while her cat died. It's the first non-relative (including one in-law) and obviously not human I dreamed about dying like this.

When I just moved in to where I live now and for a few months I dreamed about two ghosts quite often. It was always a boy and an old man. I had a hard time understanding them. I live in Japan and I'm far from fluent in Japanese so they keep their language after death and I just have to keep up. In my dreams about them I apparently can understand them very little. These dreams stopped after I went on a weekend trip almost 1.5 month ago. Since then I never dream about them any longer. I do get a feeling they have a connection to this place but I don't know how.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

Yes, quite a few times. A deceased family member once, her perfume and présence.

A woman in the metro train another time. She was crying for help about some nonsense. She was dragging something behind her, it was holding on her desperately. Male, probably a relative.

It's happening less and less now. There is something at my sides now, that make them go away.

Wish I could help them in some way... But I'm often afraid they would stick around and never leave me alone. I've got enough esoteric worries already to deal with that @_@

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Google “Doris Bithers”. Hollywood made a movie.
Poor woman. Her kids hat it rough, too.

EDIT: These entities didn’t reveal themselves as “ghosts”, though.
IMO, from what I understand from the Bible, all paranormal entities are demons, acting either good or bad.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Google “Doris Bithers”. Hollywood made a movie.
Poor woman. Her kids hat it rough, too.

EDIT: These entities didn’t reveal themselves as “ghosts”, though.
IMO, from what I understand from the Bible, all paranormal entities are demons, acting either good or bad.

If paranormal events are actual occurrences, I think it would be best approach them objectively rather than with such presumptions and preconceptions.