• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ever been visited by a ghost?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If paranormal events are actual occurrences, I think it would be best approach them objectively rather than with such presumptions and preconceptions.

It's been my experience that the occurrences that I have been present at have been almost mundane, not the Hollywood BS that most people expect.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I have been encountered some times. Mostly when I have been asleep. Examples of when I have been awake is when I saw both my great grandmas after the their funerals on the same day. I only saw them once each.

Things that have happened when I have been awake at some points but at sleep at other times are when I feel like being attacked by someone claiming to be Satan. When asleep I suddenly started to ask for help. The only thing that made this spirit back off was to ask God for help. Asking Jesus for help did not help at all. Begging God for help a few times did help though. Satan or a spirit claiming to be Satan is not red as which can be seen in pop culture. It's rather some kind of grey-black color. Compare with drawing with a pencil on the same spot for a while.

In rare cases I dream about someone close to me are going to die. I dream about it a few times and so far every single time that have happened it became true. It's usually I dream about relatives are dying and shortly after they die. I normally dream about it a few times at different nights before this happens. The most odd thing was when I started to dream about something unclear but my grandma would be effected of it in a bad way. After a while her cat died. It's the first non-relative (including one in-law) and obviously not human I dreamed about dying like this.

When I just moved in to where I live now and for a few months I dreamed about two ghosts quite often. It was always a boy and an old man. I had a hard time understanding them. I live in Japan and I'm far from fluent in Japanese so they keep their language after death and I just have to keep up. In my dreams about them I apparently can understand them very little. These dreams stopped after I went on a weekend trip almost 1.5 month ago. Since then I never dream about them any longer. I do get a feeling they have a connection to this place but I don't know how.
Wow! You are from the land of the Kami! The land of the rising sun! It feels the Kami are telling me that they love you very much.

Please visit Yasukuni Shrine some day and honor all those brave souls who died for their Emperor. I keep pictures of Emperor Hirohito and multiple Japanese Emperors, Samurai, and Kamikaze pilots on my wall and bless them and pray for their souls. I love the island of the Kami, Amaterasu, and the rising sun. The soldiers of Yasukuni shrine are my friends. They aren't like they were on this earth. They have been transformed like a caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly, into a new creation. Japan is the Shinto Holy land. The creator has special plans for Japan. I was just exalting the Japanese soldiers of Yasukuni shrine today and then I read your post and felt so close to the Kami. Blessings and peace to you!
jjj.jpg
th05OWW259.jpg
ppp.jpg
thJXDDW3DA.jpg
tttt.jpg
yyyy.jpg
zzz.jpg
ddd.jpg

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
Wow! You are from the land of the Kami! The land of the rising sun! It feels the Kami are telling me that they love you very much.

Please visit Yasukuni Shrine some day and honor all those brave souls who died for their Emperor. I keep pictures of Emperor Hirohito and multiple Japanese Emperors, Samurai, and Kamikaze pilots on my wall and bless them and pray for their souls. I love the island of the Kami, Amaterasu, and the rising sun. The soldiers of Yasukuni shrine are my friends. They aren't like they were on this earth. They have been transformed like a caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly, into a new creation. Japan is the Shinto Holy land. The creator has special plans for Japan. I was just exalting the Japanese soldiers of Yasukuni shrine today and then I read your post and felt so close to the Kami. Blessings and peace to you!
View attachment 35828 View attachment 35830 View attachment 35829 View attachment 35831 View attachment 35832 View attachment 35833 View attachment 35834 View attachment 35835

I'm a foreigner in Japan.

I had plans to go to Yasukuni shrine last year. I was only a visitor in Japan then. But when I planned to go there it was simply too hot that day so I rather stayed inside that day. I regret it now. I hope to visit it at some point but I live too far from Tokyo.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ever been visited by a ghost?

Don't actually know, have had a few things happen that could easily be explained as a ghost, but I am not willing to admit at this time that is what they were

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm a foreigner in Japan.

I had plans to go to Yasukuni shrine last year. I was only a visitor in Japan then. But when I planned to go there it was simply too hot that day so I rather stayed inside that day. I regret it now. I hope to visit it at some point but I live too far from Tokyo.
When I get a phone again, I'll upload a youtube video of me praying in what little Japanese I know, and perhaps you can tell me if I'm actually speaking Japanese? if that's alright with you, of course. Are the Japanese people kind to you even though you aren't one of them.

I call them Israelites of Asia and Japan is the Holy land of Asia in my opinion. It is the "Land of the Gods" after-all.

Do you find that Shintoism plays much role in Japanese culture. I hear only 2% of Japanese identify themselves as adherents to the Shinto faith. That makes me sad! :(