• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even in Europe the truth about Trump is out in bold print

james dixon

Premium Member
The Guardian
Sun 27 May 2018 06.00 EDT

"Trump's assault on the department of justice is an attack on the rule of law

This dangerous and despicable action demonstrates yet again that the president is richly deserving of impeachment

It is by now familiar that Donald Trump has turned organized lying into a first principle of governance.
Michel de Montaigne’s observation that the “reverse of truth has a thousand shapes and a boundless field” could serve as the future epithet of the Trump presidency.

But this week the president has gone one step further. In forcing the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into “whether Obama’s FBI and DoJ infiltrated or surveilled our campaign for political purposes”, Trump has demonstrated his power to create durable institutional realities out of politically charged falsehoods.

This is a disgraceful but not surprising assault on the independence and integrity of the justice department."

This article goes on to bash trump in many other ways

Trump's disgraceful assault on the DOJ is an attack on the rule of law | Lawrence Douglas

People, Trump is destroying the USA's credibility all across Europe.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathetical liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

To regain our credibility in Europe we must impeach Trump NOW!!!

Do you agree yes or no and please state why

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's so funny when Americans pout that "Europe doesn't count", given that so many of us cannot properly place the countries of Europe on a map. Nothing like being so ignorant that all you can say in your defense is "Well that knowledge don't count anyhow", because you don't even know enough to know any other excuse for your ignorance.

Priceless.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Guardian

This dangerous and despicable action demonstrates yet again that the president is richly deserving of impeachment

It is by now familiar that Donald Trump has turned organized lying into a first principle of governance.
Michel de Montaigne’s observation that the “reverse of truth has a thousand shapes and a boundless field” could serve as the future epithet of the Trump presidency.

But this week the president has gone one step further. In forcing the Department of Justice to launch an investigation into “whether Obama’s FBI and DoJ infiltrated or surveilled our campaign for political purposes”, Trump has demonstrated his power to create durable institutional realities out of politically charged falsehoods.

This is a disgraceful but not surprising assault on the independence and integrity of the justice department."

Trump's disgraceful assault on the DOJ is an attack on the rule of law | Lawrence Douglas

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathetical liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Yep we know. Trump did it.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
The guardian is hardly an unbiased source but if there is any question of wrongdoing it should be investigated, at least that was the popular mantra in the ongoing investigations into Trumps affairs.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Europe has always had a love hate relationship with America.
This has rarely been extended to respect.
TRump has completely changed the game.
And what little genuine respect we had is all but a memory.

As a source of long term trade, China has shown that it is a better and more important supplier and inward investor now.
The Usa is in danger of becoming irrelevant, as it becomes more and more insular, untrustworthy, and inward looking.

Trump is not a man of his word, nor does he see international agreements as binding on himself or the USA.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Emmanuel Macron's approval rating is worse than Trumps and has been for quite some time. The globalist bankster clown Macron wants France to be the real power in Europe, much like a child in a go- kart at the Indy 500.

Merkel admitted the immigration policy was a huge failure, Germany is now paying some immigrants to leave.
. If these are some of the people the U.S. must impress,then I am content letting them be unimpressed.

james dixon

Premium Member
What should Trump be impeached for-----

[1] Trump revoked background checks for self-serving reasons
https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

[2] Trump abolishes automobiles more fuel efficient standards for self-serving reasons
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

[3] Trump reinstates trophy hunting in Africa for self serving reasons
https://twitter.com/J_Rob66/status/759613555825975296/photo/1

[3] Trump calls for an end to the filibuster and DACA for self serving reasons
Trump tweets: 'NO MORE DACA DEAL' - CNNPolitics

[5] Trump is a patholical liar (mental illness making him unfit for Presidency)
https://tinyurl.com/yawy45sj

[5] Trump destroys America's credibility all across Europe

[6] Trump colludes with Russia to win the election (a treasonist act)

see Mueller's investigation (story is still unfolding)

[7] _________________ You fill in the blank

Cooky

Veteran Member
The Guardian

I disagree. I like everything Trump has done so far. I support my candidate who I voted for twice 100%.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Yes, if you consider destroying America as we know it progress!!
If it took one man a little over a year to destroy America then it wasn't very strong in the first place and probably needed an industrial grade enema to help Americans blow out eight years of impacted Obowellma movement out of their a**es!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Guardian

I think what strikes me about a lot of the rhetoric lately is the excessively strident use of adjectives like "dangerous," "deplorable," "despicable," "disgraceful," etc. They'd have more credibility if they used more factual nouns than opinionated adjectives.

It's not as if we've never had corrupt politicians before, and as far as I'm concerned, our government lost its credibility and integrity decades ago. It's always been a "pig farm slug pit," and if some people are only noticing this now, then they're proving they've been a part of the problem all along.

If the rats are accusing the mice of being vermin (and vice versa), why should I care? Let both sides self-destruct.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Shushersbedamned

I think what strikes me about a lot of the rhetoric lately is the excessively strident use of adjectives like "dangerous," "deplorable," "despicable," "disgraceful," etc. They'd have more credibility if they used more factual nouns than opinionated adjectives.

It's not as if we've never had corrupt politicians before, and as far as I'm concerned, our government lost its credibility and integrity decades ago. It's always been a "pig farm slug pit," and if some people are only noticing this now, then they're proving they've been a part of the problem all along.

If the rats are accusing the mice of being vermin (and vice versa), why should I care? Let both sides self-destruct.
Those are very adjectives for this thing called the president of the United States. It is sophisticated language.

Shushersbedamned

I would say it's manipulative language rooted in decades of government corruption.
I would say it's truthful. I'm not convinced there is such a thing as manipulative language - the speaker is manipulative not the words - it's not hypnosis.

And manipulators are prone to accuse their victims of their negative traits.

The Guardian

I am not an American and neither am I a follower of Trump but it is obvious to me that much of this 'impeach Trump' hysteria is the result of sour grapes by his opponents who cannot accept the will of the electorate in the same way that those who did not vote for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, the 'remoaners' cannot accept the outcome of a democratic ballot which contradicts their own choices.