• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even if i have to stand alone.

chinu

chinu
The OP did arise out of all the discussion that happend yesterday about Islam and a lot of questions toward me and my view of certain rules and laws within my belief.

I realized that no matter what answer I give, there will always be those who disagree with what is said.

This made me stronger

People disagreeing with you make you more stronger. Kinda you take it as vitamins/dose ?

How do you take the people who already agreed with you ? Say for instance, I agreed 99% with you in my previous reply ?

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
People disagreeing with you make you more stronger. Kinda you take it as vitamins/dose ?
Hehe yes its my " super human ability :p" i turn the crap sendt my way in to positivity and use it to study harder so my answers can become more clear ;)

chinu

chinu
Hehe yes its my " super human ability :p" i turn the crap sendt my way in to positivity and use it to study harder so my answers can become more clear ;)
How do you take the people who already agreed with you ? Say for instance, I agreed 99% with you in my previous reply ?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Vitamins/dose seems right to me, better not overdose, even not on good vitamins
I maximum give 4 winners a day to someone; you just have 13 more left today;)

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
The OP did arise out of all the discussion that happend yesterday about Islam and a lot of questions toward me and my view of certain rules and laws within my belief.
I realized that no matter what answer I give, there will always be those who disagree with what is said.
This made me stronger, and all my past agression and frustration over discussions that in my mind went "wrong" was washed away the day i accepted Islam.

No matter what others say, I will have my belief and my understanding of the teaching, they will have their opinion about Islam or about me as a muslim.
But that is ok too.

All i can do is to accept that my views and understanding of my belief is personal to me, and there will always be those who disagree.
Friend, I want to re-start this debate from here. I hope you don't mind starting from here.

My question was: why you want to tell all this to the world ?

Whereas, you are giving the answer to: why you want to tell all this to the RF ?

There was a discussion on RF about Islam and a lot of questions toward you and your view of certain rules and laws within your belief. But, NOT in the whole world.

Do you also want to tell all this to the whole world ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Friend, I want to re-start this debate from here. I hope you don't mind starting from here.

My question was: why you want to tell all this to the world ?

Whereas, you are giving the answer to: why you want to tell all this to the RF ?

There was a discussion on RF about Islam and a lot of questions toward you and your view of certain rules and laws within your belief. But, NOT in the whole world.

Do you also want to tell all this to the whole world ?
My words are not going to reach all the world :) i do not worry about that.
RF is good enough place for sharing good thoughts.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I did not know that. Very few people know about your path, compared to Islam, hence it can't be that much "less popular", is my estimation.
My religion is less popular because fewer people know about it, but also because certain people don't like it. ;)

chinu

chinu
My words are not going to reach all the world :) i do not worry about that.
RF is good enough place for sharing good thoughts.
Suppose any new person come to RF. How will that person know what has happened with you at RF in the past ?

I think, you must write that before starting OP. thank you.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Suppose any new person come to RF. How will that person know what has happened with you at RF in the past ?

I think, you must write that before starting OP. thank you.
My past is my past :) what is more interesting is what will be the next step on the journey.
But of course if new members want to know, they can ask and i will answer :)

chinu

chinu
My past is my past :) what is more interesting is what will be the next step on the journey.
But of course if new members want to know, they can ask and i will answer :)
Perhaps, I need to learn something from you my friend, thank you.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
My religion is less popular because fewer people know about it, but also because certain people don't like it. ;)
I thought you meant "a lot disliked" with "a lot less popular" (or did you meant to write "a lot less populated"?)
I got this thought "a lot disliked" because you replied, using same words, to Amanaki telling "Islam is not a popular path", so within this context we were not talking about numbers of people, because Islam is ca. 25% of the world population, that I won't call "not a popular path" in numbers, right?;)

The path i chosen is not a popular path, but that do not scare me.

The path I have chosen is a lot less popular than the one you have chosen, still I remain undaunted.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Even if i have to stand alone on my spiritual path through this human life, i hold no fear for the wicced words of those who disagree, I hold no anger or hate toward those who say badly about my faith in Allah or Muhammad(pbuh). You make my reason to study harder and gain the knowledge needed to be as strong as I can be.

You may push me to the ground with your words, but be sure i wil raise my self up with no ill intention toward you, i will call you my brother or my sister because even in the days of hardship, your words will only make me stronger.

The path i chosen is not a popular path, but that do not scare me.
The path is a personal path so you may not like it, but that does not scare me, because i seen the truth in the horison, i know it will never be easy, but that is not why i started this journey.

I started this path because i believe.

When i one day fully find what i am searching for, then i am going home to my creator.
May your god bless you with perseverance.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I thought you meant "a lot disliked" with "a lot less popular" (or did you meant to write "a lot less populated"?)
I got this thought "a lot disliked" because you replied, using same words, to Amanaki telling "Islam is not a popular path", so within this context we were not talking about numbers of people, because Islam is ca. 25% of the world population, that I won't call "not a popular path" in numbers, right?;)
'When I said "a lot less popular" I meant that certain don't like the Baha'i Faith, particularly Christians, once they find out what we believe about the return of Christ.

The Baha'i Faith is also "a lot less populated" because it is very small, comprising only about 0.12% of the world population.

Islam is populated in the sense that 24.1% people in the world are Muslims, and it is popular among Muslims, although it is not popular among many people who are not Muslims... I think that is what Amanaki meant.

What the Baha'i Faith and Islam share in common is that Christians believe we are both false religions, since they do not accept any religion that came after Christianity.