• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even if i have to stand alone.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Even if i have to stand alone on my spiritual path through this human life, i hold no fear for the wicced words of those who disagree, I hold no anger or hate toward those who say badly about my faith in Allah or Muhammad(pbuh). You make my reason to study harder and gain the knowledge needed to be as strong as I can be.

You may push me to the ground with your words, but be sure i wil raise my self up with no ill intention toward you, i will call you my brother or my sister because even in the days of hardship, your words will only make me stronger.

The path i chosen is not a popular path, but that do not scare me.
The path is a personal path so you may not like it, but that does not scare me, because i seen the truth in the horison, i know it will never be easy, but that is not why i started this journey.

I started this path because i believe.

When i one day fully find what i am searching for, then i am going home to my creator.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I admire your resolve to follow your path. I wish you nothing but joy and success while you tread it.

I think that's what many of us are looking for, though we may use different words. You use the phrase going home to your creator, another may use moksha, another enlightenment, another may look to rest eternally in Christ, another to find internal peace. These are words. They don't matter as much as the meaning, in my opinion(though our human species sure likes to squabble over them). Many will disagree with me here, and that's their right.

Sometimes the path we find ourselves on isn't an easy one. Sometimes it isn't the popular one. And sometimes that's good because it tests our internal strength, resolve, and how much we really want it in the end. It is often in suffering we grow.

These walks can seem lonely. But, we're never really alone. Here, we all struggle together. You may find a soul or two to tread with you for a time, but in the end, we all face What Is on our own. And, I hope, we find it was with us all along...

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I have no ill will toward you and I'm an atheist.

I sincerely wish you the best.

For me blindness is a part of existence because we can't know or see everything about it.

I examine myself quite often, and I observe others as well and I find that there is a truth and a love that is very real and surpasses everything.

I admire your quest and find your practice of Islam is quite agreeable. I regret that there are those that use Islam in the name of violence towards those different from them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I wish in my life that the love of my brother in his spiritual faith allows him to remain strong and firm that only goodness and love and care and kindness for his human family is his way home.

I also realised as his sister how difficult it is to realise that your own family shuns the awareness of what we struggled to obtain in our human life. To return to our original healthy selves. To allow our life and mind and body to regain what it had lost to our own sacrifice, as caused in destructive chosen science acts.

Knowing that we always were just an innocent child, a natural spiritual being, and believing in your own innocence and never allowing anyone to take you away from that knowledge. That one day surely our brother will remember who we are.

In a world community of spiritual selves, if more and more humans chose to live a spiritual life, our memories when we pass would be passed on to our brother, lost in his mind to our wisdom. Why we knew it was our purpose to teach and act only in love and remove violence from our life. So that he could heal from his tragic choice to do science destruction.

Why we the loving and truly spiritual anywhere on Earth knew our truth and believed in his return into our life. Thank you Amanaki for showing me how much you truly care.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father taught me one condition of the original want of removing original Sin.

Which he explained as a science thesis, that once gases were burning, having as a spirit/gas in science, cooled and was saved. And then our brother the scientist theories about change and removing Sin that had been saved.

Father explained that the excuse of I was innocent of knowing change itself for at first I was not changed, but caused change is not any excuse in reality. Yet it has been the used excuse by the scientist brothers for a very long time. Why they claim "if I experiment, then I will learn what change means", when they always knew that change brought about his sacrifice in life.

Why we have been waiting for his psyche to re evolve and heal to know how self destructive his human reasoning is. For his machine and invention actually gave him an artificial purpose and extension of his powerful feelings and emotions. To use it as weaponry against life continuance. To be at peace and love family and life is to own no excuses.

For we always were taught that we believed in the same One living spiritual concepts as taught by our Spiritual Father. And not the fake One concept of science. To think self a Creator, when self is just natural and spiritual.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I think that's what many of us are looking for, though we may use different words. You use the phrase going home to your creator, another may use moksha, another enlightenment, another may look to rest eternally in Christ, another to find internal peace. These are words. They don't matter as much as the meaning, in my opinion

Many will disagree with me here, and that's their right.
:greenheart:I agree 100% with above quote:greenheart:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have no ill will toward you and I'm an atheist.

I sincerely wish you the best.

For me blindness is a part of existence because we can't know or see everything about it.

I examine myself quite often, and I observe others as well and I find that there is a truth and a love that is very real and surpasses everything.

I admire your quest and find your practice of Islam is quite agreeable. I regret that there are those that use Islam in the name of violence towards those different from them.
My friend :) you have never said anything wrong to me :) actually non of RF members has done it, the past expressions i have said in anger here in RF was non other then my own fault, my own ego tvat become to large and spoke words i today see is wrong :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
:greenheart:I agree 100% with above quote:greenheart:
I am happy to hear this my friend :)
Yesterday was ruff in RF for me hehe, i got my head blasted off a few timed :D
But it also opend my eyes to that even when people say their opinion about Islam, or even about me as a person, its their right to do thise things, what i see i can learn from i take with me, the rest i leave behind.

I did say things yestetday that could have been left out, that is on me.

Yesterday i got stronger, today i become nicer

chinu

chinu
Even if i have to stand alone on my spiritual path through this human life, i hold no fear for the wicced words of those who disagree, I hold no anger or hate toward those who say badly about my faith in Allah or Muhammad(pbuh). You make my reason to study harder and gain the knowledge needed to be as strong as I can be.

You may push me to the ground with your words, but be sure i wil raise my self up with no ill intention toward you, i will call you my brother or my sister because even in the days of hardship, your words will only make me stronger.

The path is a personal path so you may not like it, but that does not scare me, because i seen the truth in the horison, i know it will never be easy, but that is not why i started this journey.

When i one day fully find what i am searching for, then i am going home to my creator.
Friend Amanaki, am 99% agree with you. So just answer my one question to make it 100%.

Question: why you want/need to tell all this to the world ?

stvdv

I am happy to hear this my friend :)
Yesterday was ruff in RF for me hehe, i got my head blasted off a few timed :D
But it also opend my eyes to that even when people say their opinion about Islam, or even about me as a person, its their right to do thise things, what i see i can learn from i take with me, the rest i leave behind.

I did say things yestetday that could have been left out, that is on me.

Yesterday i got stronger, today i become nicer
* Yesterday I did not give my opinion about Islam to you:)
* Yesterday I did not give my opinion about you as a person:)

Just to clarify, in case you meant me in above quote:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Friend Amanaki, am 99% agree with you. So just answer my one question to make it 100%.

Question: why you want to tell all this to the world ?
The OP did arise out of all the discussion that happend yesterday about Islam and a lot of questions toward me and my view of certain rules and laws within my belief.
I realized that no matter what answer I give, there will always be those who disagree with what is said.
This made me stronger, and all my past agression and frustration over discussions that in my mind went "wrong" was washed away the day i accepted Islam.

No matter what others say, I will have my belief and my understanding of the teaching, they will have their opinion about Islam or about me as a muslim.
But that is ok too.

All i can do is to accept that my views and understanding of my belief is personal to me, and there will always be those who disagree.

Last edited:

stvdv

Knowing that we always were just an innocent child, a natural spiritual being, and believing in your own innocence and never allowing anyone to take you away from that knowledge. That one day surely our brother will remember who we are.
:greenheart:Wonderful:greenheart:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. So it is popular though not in some circles in the Western world. On this forum you will find both support and opposition. True faith has a firm foundation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
* Yesterday I did not give my opinion about Islam to you:)
* Yesterday I did not give my opinion about you as a person:)

Just to clarify, in case you meant me in above quote:)
No you were ok yesterday, but a few of my responses to you was not ok. Example to say " is that clear enough for you" that comment clearly arise out of frustration, and those comme ts from my part is not acceptable that i do anymore.
Even if you were blasting me or Islam with your words, i am in no position to comment aggressive back to you.

stvdv

The path I have chosen is a lot less popular than the one you have chosen, still I remain undaunted.
I did not know that. Very few people know about your path, compared to Islam, hence it can't be that much "less popular", is my estimation.