• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evangelical Insurrectionists

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I saw actual videos of them being cast out myself on the news. I saw the windows being blocked so they couldn't see what was going on inside. Actual witnesses stated this giving affidavits. You were lied to.

You would need to investigate the machines to prove everything was on the up and up. Why do we look at replays regarding sports calls? One of the machines in one of the states was known to have switched votes from Biden to Trump. If it was truly fair why not be willing to prove it?

I think this will be my last response to you.
No, you didn't. Those were not observers. What you saw were rioters kicked out, not observers.

And the so called "affidavits" were generally supplied by useful idiots. Did you forget the ultimate Karen that testified next to Giuliani? She demonstrated that she had a complete lack of knowledge of what she was talking about.

Here is a challenge. Find a reliable source that supports your claims. If all that you can find are conspiracy theorist sources that should tell you something.

Do you know how to vet a source properly? Just because a source says things that you like does not make it valid.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I saw actual videos of them being cast out myself on the news. I saw the windows being blocked so they couldn't see what was going on inside. Actual witnesses stated this giving affidavits. You were lied to.

You would need to investigate the machines to prove everything was on the up and up. Why do we look at replays regarding sports calls? One of the machines in one of the states was known to have switched votes from Biden to Trump. If it was truly fair why not be willing to prove it?

I think this will be my last response to you.
You were lied to. The video you saw was a mob trying to enter the voting station, that weren't authorized to be there. Actual authorized poll watchers from both parties were there to observe voting. Even Trump's lawyers had to acknowledge as much in court when they had to admit there were "nonzero" watchers in the room.

No machine is known to have switched any votes of any kind. Giuliani is currently being sued for saying so.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I love the defense that some have taken on after they were arrested that Trump invited them:

QAnon Shaman feels ‘duped’ after Trump doesn’t pardon him

"What's really curious is the reality that our president, as a matter of public record, invited these individuals, as President, to walk down to the Capitol with him," Mr Watkins said.

TrueBeliever37

No, you didn't. Those were not observers. What you saw were rioters kicked out, not observers.

And the so called "affidavits" were generally supplied by useful idiots. Did you forget the ultimate Karen that testified next to Giuliani? She demonstrated that she had a complete lack of knowledge of what she was talking about.

Here is a challenge. Find a reliable source that supports your claims. If all that you can find are conspiracy theorist sources that should tell you something.

Do you know how to vet a source properly? Just because a source says things that you like does not make it valid.

Hogwash - Now I know not to believe anything you tell me. You no longer have any credibility with me. I know what I saw and you are being dishonest about it.

Last edited:

TrueBeliever37

You were lied to. The video you saw was a mob trying to enter the voting station, that weren't authorized to be there. Actual authorized poll watchers from both parties were there to observe voting. Even Trump's lawyers had to acknowledge as much in court when they had to admit there were "nonzero" watchers in the room.

No machine is known to have switched any votes of any kind. Giuliani is currently being sued for saying so.

Hogwash - this is a prime example of why it does no good to debate this. The video I saw was republican observers being put out of the room and democrats cheering it on. I know what I saw. When you twist things like this, I know I can't trust anything you say.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hogwash - Now I know not to believe anything you tell me. You no longer have any credibility with me. I know what I saw and you are being dishonest about it.
Nope, and you need to edit your post. You only believe what you want to believe. You do not "know what you see". You did not even provide a source. You cannot call someone else dishonest. I could just as easily have accused you of "lying" since I can support my claims. I can provide links to a mob that were thrown out claiming to be "observers".

Once again, provide a valid source if you want to make claims. Or you could demand the same of others. Edit your post. You cannot call others "dishonest". i understand how people that want to believe something will misinterpret observations. Whether they are honest or not shows up when their claims are refuted.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hogwash - this is a prime example of why it does no good to debate this. The video I saw was republican observers being put out of the room and democrats cheering it on. I know what I saw. When you twist things like this, I know I can't trust anything you say.
Once again, provide a valid source. Please do not use a dishonest right wing wacko one. If what you claim is true reliable sources will show it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I had to check your claims since I have doubts if you will do so properly. There were more than one claims of Republicans being not allowed to observe, They have all been refuted:

Fact-check: Was Philadelphia counting votes in a 'shroud of darkness'?

That was just for Pennsylvania, the next is a check of Trump's claim that they were not allowed in Pennsylvania or Michigan, it earned a "Pants on fire" rating:

PolitiFact - Trump’s wrong claim that election observers were barred in Pennsylvania, Michigan

Another source that says that it is the Republicans lying here:

Trump And Allies Keep Claiming Republican Poll Watchers Were Banned—That’s A Lie

Do you have any reliable sources at all that support your claims? I can and have supported mine. I am clearly not the dishonest one or one without any credibility here.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Are you sure that's what you saw? Did you happen to watch it on YouTube, by chance?

Nobody was able to prove any of that in court. Probably because it never happened.

"At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.
Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.
“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside. At one point on Friday afternoon, 12 Republican observers and five Democrats were watching the count, according to a ballot counter who was working."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ssing-rebukes-judges-over-voter-fraud-claims/

Trump's own lawyers had to acknowledge in court, under oath (though they say completely different things when not under oath) had to recognize the fact that there were Republican poll watchers present in the vote counts.

"During his press conference Thursday, Trump also claimed that his campaign had been “denied access to observe any counting in Detroit.” Referencing the TCF Center in downtown Detroit, Trump alleged, “one major hub” had “covered up the windows with large pieces of cardboard” so they could “protect, and block, the counting area. They didn’t want anybody seeing the counting.” While cardboard was placed over portions of the glass because workers inside claimed they felt intimidated by the protesters gathered outside, at least 134 Republican poll challengers were already inside the vote-counting area. (There were 134 counting boards set up, and each party was allowed one poll watcher per board.) On Wednesday, according to the Detroit Free Press, both Democratic and Republican poll watchers were prohibited from entering the center because the number of challengers already observing the process had reached a mandated capacity related to the coronavirus pandemic. By Wednesday afternoon, more than 225 Republican poll watchers were “roaming the room and observing the process—almost double the number of challengers who were supposed to be there.”
Trump And Allies Keep Claiming Republican Poll Watchers Were Banned—That’s A Lie

You don't have to believe me.

I would like to hear your opinion about these two things:

1. Is Biden dictator, because he legislates by executive orders and told earlier it is the way of dictator?

"You Can't Legislate By Executive Orders Unless You're A Dictator"
Remember When Joe Biden Said "You Can't Legislate By Executive Orders Unless You're A Dictator" | ZeroHedge

2. Is it right in your opinion to ban words like “China virus”?

“Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term 'China Virus'”
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term 'China Virus' | ZeroHedge

Where is the limit, after that he must ban words “Communist virus”, “Jingping Virus“… eventually all people who seem to think Biden is ridiculous tyrant must be jailed?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I would like to hear your opinion about these two things:

1. Is Biden dictator, because he legislates by executive orders and told earlier it is the way of dictator?

"You Can't Legislate By Executive Orders Unless You're A Dictator"
Remember When Joe Biden Said "You Can't Legislate By Executive Orders Unless You're A Dictator" | ZeroHedge

2. Is it right in your opinion to ban words like “China virus”?

“Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term 'China Virus'”
Biden Signs Executive Order To Ban The Term 'China Virus' | ZeroHedge

Where is the limit, after that he must ban words “Communist virus”, “Jingping Virus“… eventually all people who seem to think Biden is ridiculous tyrant must be jailed?
I'd rather stick to the subject instead of galloping off into another one.
This has nothing to do with that.

TrueBeliever37

Are you sure that's what you saw? Did you happen to watch it on YouTube, by chance?

Nobody was able to prove any of that in court. Probably because it never happened.

"At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.
Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.
“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside. At one point on Friday afternoon, 12 Republican observers and five Democrats were watching the count, according to a ballot counter who was working."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ssing-rebukes-judges-over-voter-fraud-claims/

Trump's own lawyers had to acknowledge in court, under oath (though they say completely different things when not under oath) had to recognize the fact that there were Republican poll watchers present in the vote counts.

"During his press conference Thursday, Trump also claimed that his campaign had been “denied access to observe any counting in Detroit.” Referencing the TCF Center in downtown Detroit, Trump alleged, “one major hub” had “covered up the windows with large pieces of cardboard” so they could “protect, and block, the counting area. They didn’t want anybody seeing the counting.” While cardboard was placed over portions of the glass because workers inside claimed they felt intimidated by the protesters gathered outside, at least 134 Republican poll challengers were already inside the vote-counting area. (There were 134 counting boards set up, and each party was allowed one poll watcher per board.) On Wednesday, according to the Detroit Free Press, both Democratic and Republican poll watchers were prohibited from entering the center because the number of challengers already observing the process had reached a mandated capacity related to the coronavirus pandemic. By Wednesday afternoon, more than 225 Republican poll watchers were “roaming the room and observing the process—almost double the number of challengers who were supposed to be there.”

You said it was a mob on the video I saw - without even knowing for sure what video I was referring to. This proves to me you will say anything. If you don't even know which specific video I was talking about you don't even know if you watched it. I have no interest in debating with anyone that doesn't care about the real truth.

And I don't trust your left wing media fact checkers who have lied about Trump for the last 4 years.

Last edited:

TrueBeliever37

I had to check your claims since I have doubts if you will do so properly. There were more than one claims of Republicans being not allowed to observe, They have all been refuted:

Fact-check: Was Philadelphia counting votes in a 'shroud of darkness'?

That was just for Pennsylvania, the next is a check of Trump's claim that they were not allowed in Pennsylvania or Michigan, it earned a "Pants on fire" rating:

PolitiFact - Trump’s wrong claim that election observers were barred in Pennsylvania, Michigan

Another source that says that it is the Republicans lying here:

Do you have any reliable sources at all that support your claims? I can and have supported mine. I am clearly not the dishonest one or one without any credibility here.

You claimed it was rioters being removed in the video I saw without even knowing what video I was referring to. So you don't even know if you saw the video. This proves to me you will say anything. I have no interest in debating with someone who is not really interested in the truth.

And I don't trust your left wing fact checkers. The mainstream media has lied so much I no longer believe them.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You said it was a mob on the video I saw - without even knowing for sure what video I was referring to. This proves to me you will say anything. If you don't even know which specific video I was talking about you don't even know if you watched it. I have no interest in debating with anyone that doesn't care about the real truth.

And I don't trust your left wing media fact checkers who have lied about Trump for the last 4 years.
You know what your responses prove to me?

That you aren't interested in the truth or reality. You're happy with the narrative you've created and you're sticking with that, facts be damned.
I have no respect for such a position, as I am a person interested in what is true.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You claimed it was rioters being removed in the video I saw without even knowing what video I was referring to. So you don't even know if you saw the video. This proves to me you will say anything. I have no interest in debating with someone who is not really interested in the truth.

And I don't trust your left wing fact checkers. The mainstream media has lied so much I no longer believe them.

I have seen the claims of Trumpists again and again. They have all been shown to be false. You made a similar claim. You could not support it. I even gave you specific examples that were shown to be false. And no, what I will say are only things that have been supported by evidence. You are projecting your flaws upon others. I supported my claims with valid sources. You not so much.

Tell me, why couldn't you find your supposed event? You probably saw something and misinterpreted it or were lied to and believed the lies. Now that time has gone on the liars may have removed their claims or the event that you saw has been explained. I am not the one that lacks credibility here. I am not the one that will believe anything. You are describing yourself.

Once again, please find a valid source that supports your earlier claim, or you could do the honorable thing. You could admit that your interpretation may have been mistaken.

TrueBeliever37

I have seen the claims of Trumpists again and again. They have all been shown to be false. You made a similar claim. You could not support it. I even gave you specific examples that were shown to be false. And no, what I will say are only things that have been supported by evidence. You are projecting your flaws upon others. I supported my claims with valid sources. You not so much.

Tell me, why couldn't you find your supposed event? You probably saw something and misinterpreted it or were lied to and believed the lies. Now that time has gone on the liars may have removed their claims or the event that you saw has been explained. I am not the one that lacks credibility here. I am not the one that will believe anything. You are describing yourself.

Once again, please find a valid source that supports your earlier claim, or you could do the honorable thing. You could admit that your interpretation may have been mistaken.

Once again you haven't proven anything to me. Because I find your sources to be lacking in credibility. They have been so dishonest I don't trust them any longer.
So no need to continue this discussion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Once again you haven't proven anything to me. Because I find your sources to be lacking in credibility. They have been so dishonest I don't trust them any longer.
So no need to continue this discussion.
That is not my fault. You do not appear to know how to vet sources properly. You can always deny reality, but the fact it that I am supported by reliable sources. You have not been able to support one of your claims. You once again demonstrate that the flaws you claim others have are your flaws.

I know that you hate the media, but reliable sources cannot afford to be wrong too many times. They lose credibility if they are wrong. The right wing wacko sources that Trumpistas favor survive by telling people what they want to hear, not what actually happened.

Haven't you ever wondered why Trump appointed judges tossed out his cases just as often as judges that were not appointed by him? It is because there was no reliable evidence for the Trump claims. Even Rudy Giuliani knew that. His claims made to judges in cases were different from his public claims. He knew that in court he was liable if he lied.

The challenge that I met and that you could not is still out there:

Find a reliable source that supports your claims.