• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evangelical Insurrectionists

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yes, it makes silly claims, but it also tells about actual conspiracy. However, if we think their scheme was good, why the secrecy? If the goal is to protect honest elections, there is no good reason to do it secretly.
The election was honest. This is the word from local election officials and supervisors all the way up to the Attorney General. And the Supreme Court ruled what went before them didn't have a leg to stand on.

The election was honest. This is the word from local election officials and supervisors all the way up to the Attorney General. And the Supreme Court ruled what went before them didn't have a leg to stand on.

Unfortunately, I have no reason to believe it. And, Trump and his supporters see it differently. When there are two contradictory statements, how to know who is speaking the truth?

Because all evidence for election fraud is buried a way, I rather believe Trump’s team than “democrats”. If truth would be on their side, there would be no need to silence people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Unfortunately, I have no reason to believe it. And, Trump and his supporters see it differently. When there are two contradictory statements, how to know who is speaking the truth?

Because all evidence for election fraud is buried a way, I rather believe Trump’s team than “democrats”. If truth would be on their side, there would be no need to silence people.
Your statement is so partisan that you say "democrats" despite the fact numerous Republicans, including Barr and many Trump-appointed judges, said there is no evidence to support Trump's claims.
And on the other hand we have a video where a postal worker can get someone an undefined "some," a lady who seemed to not understand what she signed for court, a guy who couldn't decided if he recanted his story or not, and legions of people who made it seem like they've never kept up with a single election prior to this one.