• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

European inflation hits 24 year high of 4.9%

Shaul

Premium Member
F.Y.I. ... My investment portfolio is well diversified among many different asset classes, including indexed stock market mutual funds and REITS ....:D

For those who don't wish to invest in crypto, REITS might be a good inflation hedge alternative to cryptocurrency.
I think I can be excused since you first were saying you were invested in crypto currency with no mention of other investments.

Suave

Simulated character
I think I can be excused since you first were saying you were invested in crypto currency with no mention of other investments.

My bad for leaving out the important details. I hope you are also well invested against inflation, because I expect there will be significant price increases due to all the federal government spending on rebuilding our nation's infrastructure.

Shaul

Premium Member
My bad for leaving out the important details. I hope you are also well invested against inflation, because I expect there will be significant price increases due to all the federal government spending on rebuilding our nation's infrastructure.
I am quite well positioned. I started divestment of inflation sensitive investments in anticipation of Biden’s election last year.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm sick and tired of people whining about inflation when there are so many ways us investors can hedge against inflation.

Not good news for those who cannot afford to invest though.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I am quite well positioned. I started divestment of inflation sensitive investments in anticipation of Biden’s election last year.
Anytime Democrats take office, prepare for hyperinflation to erupt just about everywhere and with everything.

I'm guessing it's the same over the pond.

My emergency storehouse of Ramien Noodles proved quite useful during the Biden administration so far over here.

Last edited: