• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Euro 2022

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well, I'm surprised Germany still had 11 players on the pitch by the end.
Well, as to the comments about the fans behaving like little old ladies and all being so peaceful, the behaviour on the pitch was not that different from the men's game - as to pulling shirts, elbowing in the face, tapping ankles, and shouting at each other. But they are ladies after all. :oops:

And this is one aspect that I don't like about modern football - men's or women's.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Well, as to the comments about the fans behaving like little old ladies and all being so peaceful, the behaviour on the pitch was not that different from the men's game - as to pulling shirts, elbowing in the face, tapping ankles, and shouting at each other. But they are ladies after all. :oops:

And this is one aspect that I don't like about modern football - men's or women's.
I agree, though from the games I saw Germany were by far the worst culprits. (They should take a leaf out of the game of rugby). I do like that giving the ref any amount of backchat can result in a yellow card.