• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Euro 2022

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The Swedish women's team has been a powerhouse for a long time now. Great win.
Still, it's 'Euro'. You don't have to play the Americans, and you don't have to play the greatest player in the world.

sam-kerr-fifa-23.jpg

Is this me being petty? Why yes indeed, it is. Great win by England.

RestlessSoul

Cheeky little back heal, loved that. What was the goalie doing though?

An England France final. I might finally be able to persuade my French partner to watch a game of football.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Great win,womens football has come a long way,I used to think it was so slow but it’s good to watch now,great win and goals.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Great win,womens football has come a long way,I used to think it was so slow but it’s good to watch now,great win and goals.
On what I've seen it's come on leaps and bounds. And none of the negative stuff associated with the men's game (which I don't watch).

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
That cheeky back heel by Russo just shows they aren't capable of overhead kicks just yet. :oops: (Only joking)

If only watching the men's England team was so enjoyable, but I did feel sorry for the Swedish goalie, since she should have saved two of them. :eek:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I thought Germany were like Spain, but with extras: feigning injury and "professional" fouling.
Millie Bright needs to sit on Popp.
Yeah, I did notice the bad behaviour - probably often the case when France and Germany meet. :oops:

I haven't watched the women's team enough to comment - much like men's football too. :D

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Yeah, I did notice the bad behaviour - probably often the case when France and Germany meet. :oops:

I haven't watched the women's team enough to comment - much like men's football too. :D
Nor me, couldn't name a single player. From what I've seen Bright is a roving brick wall :) . Not averse to scoring either:

Have hope!

Last edited: