• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Euro 2012 predictions

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Hey all. For those of you into football (or soccer for you heathens :p) will probably be aware that the Euro 2012 competition will be starting soon. Right after my exams finish which is good news for me :D. So I thought that I should set up a 'pool' for people on RF to join. Basically you predict the results of the matches and the person who gets most right wins. Simple as that. To join either send me a PM or reply to this thread stating your interest and then apply to join by clicking the link below. Good luck everyone and let the games begin :D

Religious forums | SuperBru - Euro 2012 football prediction game - free

Pool name: Religious forums
Pool code: dinthand

9Westy9

Premium Member
you need to click the link and make an account and then ask to join the pool. Because at the moment I can't find your application :p

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Face it, most people here don't care about football (or soccer); this board is overrun by Americans. :p

Who will you root for in case England is knocked out in the latter stages of the tournament (as usual :p)?

9Westy9

Premium Member
I predict a Germany win. You?

Also there are a fair few football fans here

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I predict a Germany win. You?

Also there are a fair few football fans here

I predict another Spanish triumph -- although if Spain is knocked out, I would think that Germany would be the frontrunners for the European Championship title.

My comment was more facetious than anything, but football is indeed far less popular in North America than it is in Europe/South America. :D

9Westy9

Premium Member
I predict another Spanish triumph -- although if Spain is knocked out, I would think that Germany would be the frontrunners for the European Championship title.

Spain are my second favourites, followed by the Netherlands

My comment was more facetious than anything, but football is indeed far less popular in North America than it is in Europe/South America. :D

true that

9Westy9

Premium Member
no, of course not - I meant to say Paraguay;)

1691244-not_sure_if_troll_super.jpg

nnmartin

he, he, - but in all seriousness, those two teams must have as much chance as England winning I'm sure!:)