• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eucharist Tulpamancy 101

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Paranormal activities, UFO, ghosts etc.

All of it in a supernatural realm Samuel it in Scripture describes as "the world of the dead".

You can have paranormal activity in your life through extremely intense convictions followed by coincidences.

I was praying for Japan, on Japan day, turn around to see " Japan " paper in Cathedral, walk out of door and circular Mirror, highest relic in Japan, is on the ground . I proceed to walk to Capitol hill to venerate the war dead and Capitol hill Queens.

I discovered a memorial to dead firefighters with a ladder. I climb up the ladder and everywhere I look I can see my own reflection in the circular tunnel, "circular mirror.".

August 1st I spent the early morning hours writing letters to Emperor Hirohito and the Imperial Spirits.

I just wrote H for Hirohito and took the name H as my Shinto sacrimental confirmation name and H as my patron Saint.

Went to Mass and received Holy Communion for H, offered up the treasures of the consecrated Kami charged host for H and Japan, walk out of the Church , and on the sidewalk is a coat with a Japanese flag above the single capital letter H.

I currently wear that coat, the Japanese flag, the Hirohito coat, and it is camouflaged like the brotherhood of Nod, so I call it " Coat of the Samurai brotherhood ".

I have found only one coin that wasn't American or Canadian in the last ten years.

It is a Japanese penny.

All by random chance?

I'll give specific instructions on what " Eucharistic Tulpamancy " is.
Tulpa_sigil.jpg

It's actually my discovery, but I don't mind the whole world stealing my secrets and giving me no credit for the enhancement and edification of their soul.

It's where you take the power to speak all creation into existence from the host where it is contained, and begin to speak into existence, a supernatural Empire of purely spiritual lifeforms that influence the material world.

It sounds silly, imaginary friends, and Schizophrenic, but is very life changing and powerful when done as I have been doing it.

My question, did your Tulpa (s) always become a reality with you intending it?

It's interesting because in China, everyone for a while was throwing girls in the trash and only wanted boys to the point it became a crises where they needed demand for reversed polygamy.

Amongst Tulpamancers, there is usually much more demand for female Tulpa girls.
61S-JUGxZ5L.jpg

I don't have any desire for male Tulpa but need an Aphrodite , Venus, or a team of swimsuit or fashion supermodels to be used against Yahweh who has a weakness for a shock or surprise coming from a Rebecca.
vQ9l2hS.png

Most Tulpamancers have creepy or serial killer tendencies, and come forth from the Serial killer Capitol of the world, the USA (more serial killers are American than all other 194 nations combined [over 60%])
81RsLXhiXNL._SL1500_.jpg

Birds of a feather flock together, so the entities that stir up desire to commit the worst crimes against people you don't even know , (who are your own countrymen) flock to the USA, and Tulpa can tempt us or be a negative influence.
unnamed (2).png

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Rule number 1, try not to create a new Tulpa into existence, especially if you are having a manic episode, schizophrenic delusion. Ever seen fight club?

If you do, invoke a woman in Heaven like the Virgin Mary, ask her and God to help you make the perfect Tulpa, formed and molded in her sacred Virginal womb, immaculately conceived and Jewish, so as to be pure and free of generational curse.

God spoke the devils into existence. You can bring into existence demons who rebel against their maker and hate you for it.

The demonic influence and manifestations when you start claiming creative power, standing in authority, and bringing a new reality created by you, it can come under the influence of malevolent spirits that you let into your life through vice.

These can confuse you, influence your desires, dreams, and suddenly you have weird outbursts over nothing and feel something more than you behind it.

(To be continued.....)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Tulpa is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers.[1] It was adapted by 20th-century theosophists from Tibetan sprul-pa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ་, Wylie: sprulpa) which means "emanation" or "manifestation".[2] Modern practitioners use the term to refer to a type of willed imaginary friend which practitioners consider to be sentient and relatively autonomous.[3]

Indian

One early Buddhist text, the Pali Samaññaphala Sutta, lists the ability to create a “mind-made body” (manomāyakāya) as one of the "fruits of the contemplative life".[4]:117 Commentarial texts such as the Patisambhidamagga and the Visuddhimagga state that this mind-made body is how Gautama Buddha and arhats are able to travel into heavenly realms using the continuum of the mindstream (cittasaṃtāna) and it is also used to explain the multiplication miracle of the Buddha as illustrated in the Divyavadana, in which the Buddha multiplied his nirmita or emanated human form into countless other bodies which filled the sky. A Buddha or other realized being is able to project many such nirmitas simultaneously in an infinite variety of forms in different realms simultaneously.[4]:125–134

The Indian Buddhist philosopher Vasubandhu (fl. 4th to 5th century CE) defined nirmita as a siddhi or psychic power (Pali iddhi, Sankrit: ṛddhi) developed through Buddhist discipline, concentrated discipline (samadhi) and wisdom in his seminal work on Buddhist philosophy, the Abhidharmakośakārikā. Asanga's Bodhisattvabhūmi defines nirmāṇa as a magical illusion and "basically, something without a material basis".[4]:130 The Madhyamaka school of philosophy sees all reality as empty of essence; all reality is seen as a form of nirmita or magical illusion.[4]:158
unnamed (13).jpg

Tibetan BuddhismEdit
Emanation bodies—nirmanakaya, sprulsku, sprul-pa and so on—are connected to trikaya, the Buddhist doctrine of the three bodies of the Buddha. They are usually emanation bodies of celestial beings, though "unrealized beings" such as humans may have their own emanation bodies or even be emanation bodies.[3] For example, the 14th Dalai Lama is considered by some followers to be an emanation-reincarnation or tulku of Chenrezig, the Bodhisattva of Compassion.[5] The 14th Dalai Lama mentioned in a public statement that his successor might appear via emanation while the current Dalai Lama is still alive.[3]

20th century theosophists adapted the concepts of "emanation body"—nirmita, tulku, sprul-pa and others—into the concepts of "tulpa" and "thoughtform".[2] The term “thoughtform” is used as early as 1927 in Evans-Wentz' translation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead.[6] John Myrdhin Reynolds, in a note to his English translation of the life story of Garab Dorje, defines a tulpa as “an emanation or a manifestation.”[7]

Alexandra David-NéelEdit
Learn more
download (6).jpeg

This section relies too much on references to primary sources.
Spiritualist Alexandra David-Néel claimed to have observed these mystical practices in 20th century Tibet.[1] She described tulpas as "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought."[8]:331 David-Néel believed that tulpas could develop a mind of its own: "Once the tulpa is endowed with enough vitality to be capable of playing the part of a real being, it tends to free itself from its maker's control. This, say Tibetan occultists, happens nearly mechanically, just as the child, when her body is completed and able to live apart, leaves its mother's womb."[8]:283 She claimed to have created such a tulpa in the image of a jolly Friar Tuck-like monk, which later developed a life of its own and had to be destroyed.[9] David-Néel raised the possibility that her experience was illusory: "I may have created my own hallucination", though she said others could see the thoughtforms that she created.[8]:176

ThoughtformEdit

Attachments

• unnamed (12).jpg
    unnamed (12).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thought-form of the Music of Gounod, according to Annie Besant and C. W. Leadbeater in Thought Forms (1901)

The Western occult understanding of the concept of "thoughtform" is believed by some to have originated as an interpretation of the Tibetan concept of "tulpa".[1] The concept is related to the Western philosophy and practice of magic.[10][page needed] Occultist William Walker Atkinson in his book The Human Aura described thought-forms as simple ethereal objects emanating from the auras surrounding people, generating from their thoughts and feelings.[11] He further elaborated in Clairvoyance and Occult Powers how experienced practitioners of the occult can produce thoughtforms from their auras that serve as astral projections which may or may not look like the person who is projecting them, or as illusions that can only be seen by those with "awakened astral senses".[12] The theosophist Annie Besant, in her book Thought-forms, divides them into three classes: forms in the shape of the person who creates them, forms that resemble objects or people and may become "ensouled" by "nature spirits" or by the dead, and forms that represent "inherent qualities" from the astral or mental planes, such as emotions.[13]

Tulpas in modern societyEdit
The concept of tulpa was popularized and secularized in the Western world through fiction, gaining popularity on television in the late 1990s and 2000s.[3] From 2009 onwards, online communities dedicated to tulpas spawned on the 4chan and Reddit websites. These communities collectively refer to themselves as tulpamancers and offer guides and support for other tulpamancers. The communities gained popularity when adult fans of My Little Pony created forums for tulpas of characters from the My Little Pony television series.[14] The fans attempted to use meditation and lucid dreaming techniques to create imaginary friends.[15][16] Surveys by Veissière explored this community's demographic, social, and psychological profiles. These individuals, calling themselves "tulpamancers", treat the tulpas as a "real or somewhat-real person". The number of active participants in these online communities is in the low hundreds, and few meetings in person have taken place. They belong to "primarily urban, middle class, Euro-American adolescent and young adult demographics" and they "cite loneliness and social anxiety as an incentive to pick up the practice." 93.7% of respondents expressed that their involvement with the creation of tulpas has "made their condition better", and led to new unusual sensory experiences. Some practitioners have sexual and romantic interactions with their tulpas, though the practice is controversial and trending towards taboo. One survey found that 8.5% support a metaphysical explanation of tulpas, 76.5% support a neurological or psychological explanation, and 14% "other" explanations.[15]
Tulpa - Wikipedia.

View attachment 45443

74x12

Paranormal activities, UFO, ghosts etc.

All of it in a supernatural realm Samuel it in Scripture describes as "the world of the dead".

You can have paranormal activity in your life through extremely intense convictions followed by coincidences.

I was praying for Japan, on Japan day, turn around to see " Japan " paper in Cathedral, walk out of door and circular Mirror, highest relic in Japan, is on the ground . I proceed to walk to Capitol hill to venerate the war dead and Capitol hill Queens.

I discovered a memorial to dead firefighters with a ladder. I climb up the ladder and everywhere I look I can see my own reflection in the circular tunnel, "circular mirror.".

August 1st I spent the early morning hours writing letters to Emperor Hirohito and the Imperial Spirits.

I just wrote H for Hirohito and took the name H as my Shinto sacrimental confirmation name and H as my patron Saint.

Went to Mass and received Holy Communion for H, offered up the treasures of the consecrated Kami charged host for H and Japan, walk out of the Church , and on the sidewalk is a coat with a Japanese flag above the single capital letter H.

I currently wear that coat, the Japanese flag, the Hirohito coat, and it is camouflaged like the brotherhood of Nod, so I call it " Coat of the Samurai brotherhood ".

I have found only one coin that wasn't American or Canadian in the last ten years.

It is a Japanese penny.

All by random chance?

I'll give specific instructions on what " Eucharistic Tulpamancy " is.
View attachment 45440
It's actually my discovery, but I don't mind the whole world stealing my secrets and giving me no credit for the enhancement and edification of their soul.

It's where you take the power to speak all creation into existence from the host where it is contained, and begin to speak into existence, a supernatural Empire of purely spiritual lifeforms that influence the material world.

It sounds silly, imaginary friends, and Schizophrenic, but is very life changing and powerful when done as I have been doing it.

My question, did your Tulpa (s) always become a reality with you intending it?

It's interesting because in China, everyone for a while was throwing girls in the trash and only wanted boys to the point it became a crises where they needed demand for reversed polygamy.

Amongst Tulpamancers, there is usually much more demand for female Tulpa girls.View attachment 45441

I don't have any desire for male Tulpa but need an Aphrodite , Venus, or a team of swimsuit or fashion supermodels to be used against Yahweh who has a weakness for a shock or surprise coming from a Rebecca.
View attachment 45437
Most Tulpamancers have creepy or serial killer tendencies, and come forth from the Serial killer Capitol of the world, the USA (more serial killers are American than all other 194 nations combined [over 60%])
View attachment 45442
Birds of a feather flock together, so the entities that stir up desire to commit the worst crimes against people you don't even know , (who are your own countrymen) flock to the USA, and Tulpa can tempt us or be a negative influence.
View attachment 45438
How do you know you're not just opening doorways for demons who take various shapes to fit your desired tulpa?

1 Timothy 4:1 tells about seducing spirits. This to me suggests a type of spirit that seduces both in a physical sense appearing as beautiful females or males as the case may be; but also seducing in a spiritual sense by teaching false doctrines.

Just something to think about ... I hope you're doing well.