• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ethnic Cleansing In Syria

sooda

Veteran Member
Why is it so difficult for you to acknowledge that Saudi is, in fact, a rival of Iran and is concerned about what it does?

Based on released US documentation:

We learn that King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia repeatedly urged the U.S. to attack Iran: "Cut off the head of the snake" before it is too late.

WikiLeaks and Iran

Because I know the situation.. Iran has tried to incite the Shia in Al Hasa and in Bahrain and has basically destroyed investments in Yemen.

Abdullah was a great guy and about as pro-American as you can get. He knew that war against Iraq would leave Iran ascendant and that would NOT be good for the ME.

The Arabs need to move forward... with education, healthcare, infrastructure and economic development. HAMAS, Hezbollah and the al Houthis hurt the Arabs .. including Lebanon.

Iran and Syria are opposed to the peace that would allow advancement in the Arab countries.

Because I know the situation.. Iran has tried to incite the Shia in Al Hasa and in Bahrain and has basically destroyed investments in Yemen.

Abdullah was a great guy and about as pro-American as you can get. He knew that war against Iraq would leave Iran ascendant and that would NOT be good for the ME.

The Arabs need to move forward... with education, healthcare, infrastructure and economic development. HAMAS, Hezbollah and the al Houthis hurt the Arabs .. including Lebanon.

Iran and Syria are opposed to the peace that would allow advancement in the Arab countries.

And despite all of this, Saudi in no way acts against Iranian interests? They are simply nobly helping others out of pure altruism?

All of this is lies and propaganda? Iran–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict - Wikipedia

sooda

Veteran Member
And despite all of this, Saudi in no way acts against Iranian interests? They are simply nobly helping others out of pure altruism?

All of this is lies and propaganda? Iran–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict - Wikipedia

Saudi Arabia provides more foreign aid per capita than the US does and that's saying something. Islam obliges them to be charitable .. Remember the 350 million that went to New Orleans hospitals after Hurricane Katrina?

I think you could call Iran/KSA a proxy conflict.. Not in the way that the Iran/Iraq war was under the Dual Containment Policy, but Iran and Syria hate the US .. That's what makes secular Syria and Islamic Republic of Iran best buds... and of course both support HAMAS, Hezbollah and the al Houthis which most moderate Arab states consider an obstacle to any just resolution to the Palestinian problem and an awful thorn for little Lebanon.