• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eternal

King Phenomenon

I think god the father should have a daughter named Jesussica. Only fair.
Could’ve been but it turned out the only living being who has power over death is a man. No choice there but there is a choice for Muslims to allow women to have multiple hubby’s.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Could’ve been but it turned out the only living being who has power over death is a man. No choice there but there is a choice for Muslims to allow women to have multiple hubby’s.
"Turned out"? Are you referring to the Christian claim that Jesus really is the son of god? If so, there's your fallacy there. In Christianity it's a decided fact that Jesus is god's son and there is no daughter. In Islam it's a decided fact that men can have multiple wives but women can't have multiple husbands. Both religions point to god as their source for these decisions. Thus, when you say "I think Allah should do X", the answer will be exactly what you told me when I said "I think god the father should do Y", which is: Well, he didn't do it, so deal with that.

King Phenomenon

"Turned out"? Are you referring to the Christian claim that Jesus really is the son of god? If so, there's your fallacy there. In Christianity it's a decided fact that Jesus is god's son and there is no daughter. In Islam it's a decided fact that men can have multiple wives but women can't have multiple husbands. Both religions point to god as their source for these decisions. Thus, when you say "I think Allah should do X", the answer will be exactly what you told me when I said "I think god the father should do Y", which is: Well, he didn't do it, so deal with that.
FYI I don’t call him Jesus I call him something else

Facts and man made rules are 2 different things

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Facts and man made rules are 2 different things
Figures. The whole intent of this thread is to express your dislike of Islam, right?

Note that I myself don't believe that Jesus is the son of god or ever served any significant spiritual role. Thus, your beliefs are also man-made in my book (quite literally. See what the Tanach and other Jewish texts have to say about Christian beliefs).

King Phenomenon

Figures. The whole intent of this thread is to express your dislike of Islam, right?

Note that I myself don't believe that Jesus is the son of god or ever served any significant spiritual role. Thus, your beliefs are also man-made in my book (quite literally. See what the Tanach and other Jewish texts have to say about Christian beliefs).
Lol I dislike a lot of things about a lot of things no big deal really in fact as a human I’m entitled to it
Dislike and disrespect are two different things
Oh and furthermore Islam has its good points

King Phenomenon

I don’t have beliefs I have factual wisdom

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol I dislike a lot of things about a lot of things no big deal really in fact as a human I’m entitled to it
Dislike and disrespect are two different things
Oh and furthermore Islam has its good points
Yes, you are free to express your views. I simply recommend doing it without the logical fallacy.

King Phenomenon

Excellent. It stands for יימח שמו וזכרו, which means: May his name and memory be annhilated.
Annihilating religions could end up a bad move for humanity or maybe not. I don’t worry bout it cuz God has other plans.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Annihilating religions could end up a bad move for humanity or maybe not. I don’t worry bout cuz God has other plans.
"Religions", plural? And no, I wasn't even referring to religions. I was referring to one specific figure within one specific religion. Which I gather happens to be your religion.