• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eternal Life

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I don't think we really know what loving God is. Is loving justice loving God? Is loving mercy loving God? My answer, my opinion, is that if we love things like this we are loving God because these are God's attributes. The same is true with all the attributes of God. Food for thought.
Yes, food for thought. To Jesus, love of God also meant the carrying out of God's will, His purpose for us.
Jesus instructed that God's will for us is to carry out the instruction found at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8.
If we love God and Jesus we will tell others about the good news of God's kingdom (Daniel 2:44) that God's Kingdom government in the hands of Christ Jesus will come to mankind's rescue.
The ' sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth ' will rid the Earth of the wicked - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15

Alex22

I find None of the ^ above ^ is found in the Bible.
So, yes ' none of the above ' is convincing.
Not convincing because it is Not a Bible teaching.
Christendom ( so-called Christian ) started right after the death of the apostles - Acts of the Apostles 20:29-30.
In other words, both genuine 'wheat' Christians began to grow together the the fake 'weed/tares' Christians.
They grow together until the Harvest Time or the soon coming Time of Separation as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37.

There's no reason to trust your Bible for information, it's not magic. I prefer to get my sources from somewhere that can be verified by evidence, archeology and history. So nope, not convinced.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Because this world is a storehouse of suffering.
Who would ever want to come back here again, if there was a much better place to spend eternity?
Why would a loving and just God impose that on anybody?
Why would God give people another chance to do what they did not do in this life when we are told what this life is for?
I believe that is a person was unable to do what they needed to do in this life through no fault of their own, grow spiritually, God will recompense them in the spiritual world, because God is just.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
There's no reason to trust your Bible for information, it's not magic. I prefer to get my sources from somewhere that can be verified by evidence, archeology and history. So nope, not convinced.
When archeologists find artifacts connected to the Bible they are in harmony with Scripture.
Right, the Bible is Not magic, but we can trust the information.
What was prophecied in the past came to pass, so there is No reason to doubt the rest.- Isaiah 41:23
So, how we can tell the real from the false - Jeremiah 16:20 - is about the future.
We are at the 'final phase' of Matthew 24:14 so that means we are near the 'final signal' of 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.
The powers that be will be saying, " Peace and Security...." that will be the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9
Thus, we are being forewarned so that we can be forearmed and Not be fooled when things seem rosy.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Because this world is a storehouse of suffering.
Who would ever want to come back here again, if there was a much better place to spend eternity?
Why would a loving and just God impose that on anybody?....................

Yes, 'this' world is a storehouse of suffering, but the world at the time of the Garden of Eden was No suffering.
Thus, God's purpose for Earth is that Earth be like the beautiful paradisical Garden of Eden and be earth wide.
MAN, Not God, but MAN has dominated MAN to MAN's hurt, MAN's injury - Ecclesiastes 8:9
Because God will bring to ruin those who bring ruin to Earth - Revelation 11:18 B
So, to come back here again ( back to the future / Eden ) will be on a beautiful paradisical Earth.
A beautiful Earth as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
The 'sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth', will rid the Earth of the wicked and there will be healing for earth's nations, thus a wonderful place to spend eternity as God originally purposed for Earth and righteous mankind.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15; Proverbs 2:21-22.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, 'this' world is a storehouse of suffering, but the world at the time of the Garden of Eden was No suffering.
Thus, God's purpose for Earth is that Earth be like the beautiful paradisical Garden of Eden and be earth wide.
MAN, Not God, but MAN has dominated MAN to MAN's hurt, MAN's injury - Ecclesiastes 8:9
Because God will bring to ruin those who bring ruin to Earth - Revelation 11:18 B
So, to come back here again ( back to the future / Eden ) will be on a beautiful paradisical Earth.
A beautiful Earth as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
The 'sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth', will rid the Earth of the wicked and there will be healing for earth's nations, thus a wonderful place to spend eternity as God originally purposed for Earth and righteous mankind.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15; Proverbs 2:21-22.
With all due respect to your beliefs, history does not reverse itself and go backwards so we cannot go "back" to the way things were on Earth 6000 years ago, and that would not even be desirable. Nobody wants to live like that except some religious groups like yours. The New Earth referred to in the Bible is the Earth that will be transformed by the actions of humans who will build the Kingdom of God on Earth, but that Kingdom will be for living people and future generations of living people, not for people who have died and will rise from their graves.

The New Earth/Kingdom of God will not be brought by God or Jesus. It will be built by humans who follow the blueprint instructions revealed by Baha'u'llah. Earth will never be a Paradise because a material world can never be free of suffering, but it will be much better than it is now, after there is a New Race of Men on Earth.

Paradise was intended to be in Heaven, not on Earth, and that is where the true believers will spend all of eternity.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Isaiah 35th chapter are the Mt. Carmel prophecies. Baha'is believe that all those prophecies were fulfilled in the 19th century as can be seen by geography of that area, the transformation of the land.

Isaiah prophesied that the Plain of Sharon and the holy mountain, Carmel, would both be centres for the light and presence of the ‘Glory of the Lord’ in the last days. He said:

“The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.” (Isaiah 35:1).

“It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.” (Isaiah 35:2).

“And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.” (Isaiah 35:10).

Above Haifa, Israel, stands Mt. Carmel, proclaiming the Glory of the Lord has come.

Last edited: